• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trench Coats in Black Desert Online   41 votes

1. 1. Would you want Trench Coats or not?

• Yes!
    • Don't mind
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a very simple request for clothing as someone who loves the look of trench coats, and that is Please make Trench coats!! i beg you x3 I have a very simple request for clothing, as someone who loves the look of trench coats, and that is Please make Trench coats!! i beg you x3 Other then that amazing game so far ;D 

tAG_152365.thumb.jpg.f04fe17a1af974fee15Shana.full.474015.thumb.jpg.2b192b3c8f11

Trench-coat-From-Attack-on-Titan-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Embroidery-badge-cosplay-costume.jpg

15d616dd8e2cb8aba14907af392b21f0.jpg

982333d9d4127c7e8e739a9673bb16df.jpg

Posted

Was looking for a picture to confirm it, but I think CM Jouskas character is wearing a trench coat.

Posted

Weebs, Weebs everywhere 

Posted

Weebs, Weebs everywhere 

The trench coat was developed as an alternative to the heavy serge greatcoats worn by British and French soldiers in the First World War. Invention of the trench coat is claimed by both Burberry and Aquascutum, with Aquascutum's claim dating back to the 1850s. Thomas Burberry, the inventor of gabardine fabric, submitted a design for an Army officer's raincoat to the United Kingdom War Office in 1901.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_coat

Trolls, trolls everywhere

1 person likes this

Posted

The trench coat was developed as an alternative to the heavy serge greatcoats worn by British and French soldiers in the First World War. Invention of the trench coat is claimed by both Burberry and Aquascutum, with Aquascutum's claim dating back to the 1850s. Thomas Burberry, the inventor of gabardine fabric, submitted a design for an Army officer's raincoat to the United Kingdom War Office in 1901.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_coat

Trolls, trolls everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NewqTCakQ3Q

Posted

yes please

Posted

No thanks.

@FliP if you check Tester's best friend topic you can check Jouska costume and it's just a long robe ;p

Posted (edited)

Who would ever say no to this :o
it's simple, whoever hates it doesn't wear it.

Edited by A-Jhay

Posted

No thanks.

@FliP if you check Tester's best friend topic you can check Jouska costume and it's just a long robe ;p

Yep, that's what I meant :P

Posted (edited)

No thx.

but something like this would be nice :)

Black_Mage_by_Seig_Verdelet.jpg

Edited by Dayanera
1 person likes this

Posted

Much too much too modern.

Trenchcoats wouldn't fit the historical theme of the game at all.

2 people like this

Posted

Was looking for a picture to confirm it, but I think CM Jouskas character is wearing a trench coat.

noo,its wearing a robe, something like this

Black_Mage_by_Seig_Verdelet.jpg

i say NO to trench cotats, they are way too modern for BDO

but yes to robes :D more robes please

1 person likes this

Posted

noo,its wearing a robe, something like this

i say NO to trench cotats, they are way too modern for BDO

but yes to robes :D more robes please

Even though it is a robe and not a trench coat, if you would paint the red stripes white, it would still look like Kirito.

So it is basically what the OP wanted.

Posted

Even though it is a robe and not a trench coat, if you would paint the red stripes white, it would still look like Kirito.

yeah but the problem is in the details, no modern sh** its bad enough that sailor, french maid costume... if they can make a trench cotat that fits BDO historical theme then by all means YES to trench coats :D

1 person likes this

Posted

What he said ;) - OPs is way to modern

yeah but the problem is in the details, no modern sh** its bad enough that sailor, french maid costume... if they can make a trench cotat that fits BDO historical theme then by all means YES to trench coats :D

Posted

You all are polluting an incredibly realistic and beautiful game with ideas highly prevalent in other MMORPGs. Keep the things breaking immersion to a minimum.

Posted (edited)

No thanks.

then give us long robes, I am fine with that

You all are polluting an incredibly realistic and beautiful game with ideas highly prevalent in other MMORPGs. Keep the things breaking immersion to a minimum.

trench coats would actually fit into that time, not the super modern ones, but the middle age ones pretty much

Edited by Koinzell

Posted (edited)

then give us long robes, I am fine with that

trench coats would actually fit into that time, not the super modern ones, but the middle age ones pretty much

According to Wikipedia, "The trench coat was developed as an alternative to the heavy serge greatcoats worn by British and French soldiers in the First World War." Similarly, the greatcoat - its precursor - was first widely available during the 17th century. The first usage of "coat" was medieval, yes, but it was more of a robe than a trench coat.

Trench coats are not representative of the theme of this game.

Edited by Crit

Posted

According to Wikipedia, "The trench coat was developed as an alternative to the heavy serge greatcoats worn by British and French soldiers in the First World War." Similarly, the greatcoat - its precursor - was first widely available during the 17th century. The first usage of "coat" was medieval, yes, but it was more of a robe than a trench coat.

Trench coats are not representative of the theme of this game.

well, you have a point, coats would be awesome tho

Posted

You all are polluting an incredibly realistic game

Except for all of the magic and  non-existent  races, monsters, etc... but fair enough I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

i support this, i think it would be a really nice cash shop costume. 

Posted

Weebs, Weebs everywhere