• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shoes for sorc (excluding grunil shoes)

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys what is the best boots for sorc in combination with the 3 set agerian armour set? (excluding grunils)

Posted

Zereth

Posted

Used to zereth, now use talis. May switch to grunil at some point

Posted

heve zereth is ass

2 movement speed gems and buy alot of meat sandwiches and have zereth boots + heve boots and gems

Posted

heve zereth is ass

2 movement speed gems and buy alot of meat sandwiches and have zereth boots + heve boots and gems

ywVMbPq.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Heve boots have 2 slots

2 slots = 4 movespeed

Meat Sandwich has 1 movespeed + 200 stamina for 90 minutes

Use meat sandwich every 90 minutes for free zereth shoe bonus and +5 movespeed

once you go 5 ms you dont go back

Posted (edited)

Heve boots have 2 slots

2 slots = 4 movespeed

thank you, I'll try out the meat sandwich. Any reason to use heve over talis? as you only need one gem instead of two.

Edited by Sikkyu

Posted

thank you, I'll try out the meat sandwich. Any reason to use heve over talis? as you only need one gem instead of two.

more versatile if you want to get knockdown resistance in there aswell, 1 of each maybe, not to mention heve shoes are generally cheaper then talis or like anything for that matter

Posted (edited)

more versatile if you want to get knockdown resistance in there aswell, 1 of each maybe, not to mention heve shoes are generally cheaper then talis or like anything for that matter

heh, I have some +14 heve shoes I build stack on they are so cheap. A good option. If you have em, use em, if not go talis if you plan to always have at least 1 move gem. Talis are dirt cheap too.

Edited by Sikkyu

Posted

I'd rather go with Talis over Heve for reaching 4 movespeed. One less crystal to break and Talis can be ultimate for more defense. If you want two sockets for some other reason go Grunil because it can be ultimate as well. If you plan to use any stamina crystals, go Zereth because the bonus is bigger than one crystal and you gain extra defense too.

I have no idea why you say no grunil in the opening post. It's a solid option. 

Oh... can we mention boss shoes? :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

I end up chosing zereth and i put +25 kd resist gems ( lol i dont have any movement speed :D ). i was saving money. Once i complete the set ill save more and upgrade a grunil set.

PS: btw, why do u guys prefer movespeed gems over KD resist gems? just curious

Edited by iRampage

Posted

they probably learned the skill of unlimited iframes

Posted

I spend a much larger percentage of my time PvE'ing. I prefer the move speed without using consumables during that time more than the extra stamina if needed against worthy opponents.

Posted

Ok thanks for replies guys. 

I have another question though. Now that i have all my "noob set" (agerian+ zereth) upgraded into +15, ill move to grunils. Which piece is the wisest to start with? Grunils shoes ( so i can keep the agerian set effect)? Or chest (which has the highest dp)?

they probably learned the skill of unlimited iframes

troll comment? There are no unlimited iframes. However, there is stamina management. If sorcs are good at managing their stamina they can evade almost everything. Iframes  are our advantage but iframes are also our downfall if other classes know how to predict it and/or we run out of stamina.

Posted

I have another question though. Now that i have all my "noob set" (agerian+ zereth) upgraded into +15, ill move to grunils. Which piece is the wisest to start with? Grunils shoes ( so i can keep the agerian set effect)? Or chest (which has the highest dp)?

I'd suggest saving your silver and stick with your current set. Plenty of other things to throw silver at in Black Desert.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd suggest saving your silver and stick with your current set. Plenty of other things to throw silver at in Black Desert.

Ginrei are you using full grunils at the moment? Is it cheap to upgrade? or very expensive? I want to know how people prepare for upgrading a grunil set. thanks

*Sorry wrong quote, i dont know how to delete this lol*

Heve boots have 2 slots

2 slots = 4 movespeed

Hey mike, Meat sandwich isnt popular in our server. Noone is selling them. Is it easy to make?

Posted

Ginrei are you using full grunils at the moment? Is it cheap to upgrade? or very expensive? I want to know how people prepare for upgrading a grunil set. thanks

It's expensive in comparison to what you gain switching from Agerian to Grunil imo. I'm not using Grunil. I don't plan to change my armor until a get some boss pieces then i'll adjust accordingly. I have hundreds of blackstones to smash into cheap armor for failstacks once i get my first piece of boss gear. I'm not interested in spending large amounts of silver or energy via amity game to get Grunil when my goal is not Grunil

Posted

It's expensive in comparison to what you gain switching from Agerian to Grunil imo. I'm not using Grunil. I don't plan to change my armor until a get some boss pieces then i'll adjust accordingly. I have hundreds of blackstones to smash into cheap armor for failstacks once i get my first piece of boss gear. I'm not interested in spending large amounts of silver or energy via amity game to get Grunil when my goal is not Grunil

whats your set atm? :D

Posted

Talis Gloves+Boots and Heve Helm+Body. My favorite thing about Sorcerer is the teleport and the extra jump from Talis is fun. I also wanted to have 5 movespeed, There is a lot of PvEing to do when you get started. So much running around doing quests, gaining knowledge, farming mobs etc. Hell, i'm still grinding out quests gaining knowledge and the mobility has been enjoyed immensely. Having potentially 450hp from heve and body crystals was important to add survival in PvP and PvE as well. Base HP is not the strong point of a Sorc and adding like 50-60% more was noticeable. 

I can think of a few builds i'd prefer right now but i i'm not willing to spend the money for sideways progression. Especially considering Ninja is a strong possibility for my main class. I'm waiting on awakening video to make my final decision. If i stick with Sorc i'll probably just wait until i have some boss armor and go from there. However, when considering Valencia and the unknown expense to take my gear to +18 i might re-evaluate once I see the actual cost. I don't want to invest into my current set too much. I need to know the cost of safe enchanting to +18 first. Getting a Kzarka would impact my decision as well. 

tldr: I'm playing the waiting game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Talis Gloves+Boots and Heve Helm+Body. My favorite thing about Sorcerer is the teleport and the extra jump from Talis is fun. I also wanted to have 5 movespeed, There is a lot of PvEing to do when you get started. So much running around doing quests, gaining knowledge, farming mobs etc. Hell, i'm still grinding out quests gaining knowledge and the mobility has been enjoyed immensely. Having potentially 450hp from heve and body crystals was important to add survival in PvP and PvE as well. Base HP is not the strong point of a Sorc and adding like 50-60% more was noticeable. 

I can think of a few builds i'd prefer right now but i i'm not willing to spend the money for sideways progression. Especially considering Ninja is a strong possibility for my main class. I'm waiting on awakening video to make my final decision. If i stick with Sorc i'll probably just wait until i have some boss armor and go from there. However, when considering Valencia and the unknown expense to take my gear to +18 i might re-evaluate once I see the actual cost. I don't want to invest into my current set too much. I need to know the cost of safe enchanting to +18 first. Getting a Kzarka would impact my decision as well. 

tldr: I'm playing the waiting game.

thanks for sharing man :D