• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

quicktips @ All QQers

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I've noticed a lot of you QQing about everything under the sun, and its really annoying. I know you won't stop, so let me say a few things that will hopefully get through to at least one of you.

THIS GAME IS INTENDED TO GIVE MORE POWER TO THOSE WHO PLAY MORE.

now please, take a screenshot of this and save it into your pc. Make it your desktop wallpaper if you have to. Then either accept it or uninstall.

Don't try to change this game to an equal playing field MOBA CS:GO DOTA2 BS. Thats not what it is or what it was ever intended to be. Get over it.

TY.

11 people like this

Posted

gflne6M.jpg

Power to those who play more?

You mean power to people who are lucky with the damn Rng

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Rewards time, effort and dedication. Though saying that RNG trys to balance it out as well. A 80 hour a week player could keep failing to upgrade accesories or get a ogre ring but a new player could come in and get it all on their first try.

Edited by Soulshox

Posted

Power to those who play more?

You mean power to people who are lucky with the damn Rng

Yeah cuz its RNG how much EXP, Skillpoints, and $ you get from grinding.. right?

Posted

OP is a retard.

9 people like this

Posted

Yeah cuz its RNG how much EXP, Skillpoints, and $ you get from grinding.. right?

atleast 80% of power is the gear

Posted

atleast 80% of power is the gear

Yeah and that gear can be purchased with $. The $ you get grinding.

Posted

Why's the OP yelling? O.o  Can't really be bothered but reckon long as he's being annoying here, he's not causing problems somewhere in real life xD

Carry on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear OP, DAUM doesn't care about the people who play more. They care about the people who pay more and the people who pay normally have a job and can't play that much. The rest are jobless on social aid or kids who need to ask their parents for a costume and cry p2w.

Posted (edited)

And grinding requires time? I grinded all day yesterday. Made 20m. A guild mate did 2 bosses, droped 1 iverto and 1 boss piece. Sold them. Made 80m, in 5 minutes.

Yes.... Yes.... it's -----ing rng, not how much time you play, just -----ing rng.

Now stop acting all high and mighty because you got some BiS gear. Grow up, you know that the rng in this game is shit.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

Why's the OP yelling? O.o  Can't really be bothered but reckon long as he's being annoying here, he's not causing problems somewhere in real life xD

Carry on.

All caps =/= yelling. Only if you're twelve.

Dear OP, DAUM doesn't care about the people who play more. They care about the people who pay more and the people who pay normally have a job and can't play that much. The rest are jobless on social aid or kids who need to ask their parents for a costume and cry p2w.

Who cares what Daum cares about? I'm talking about BDO. Pearl Abyss' game, not Daum's.

And grinding requires time? I grinded all day yesterday. Made 20m. A guild mate did 2 bosses, droped 1 iverto and 1 boss piece. Sold them. Made 80m, in 5 minutes.

Yes.... Yes.... it's -----ing rng, not how much time you play, just -----ing rng.

Now stop acting all high and mighty because you got some BiS gear. Grow up, you know that the rng in this game is shit.

If you grinded "all day" and made 20m you're doing it wrong broski.

I'm not acting high and mighty, I had the same opinion before I had it. It doesn't change anything.

Go look up my history and see if you ever find me ever qqing about RNG.

Go on.

Posted

Too bad it is not intended for those with IQ > 1 as well.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Simpletoon that thinks bigger font makes his shit more important.

You need more cheese, get it in advance because it starts.

Month ago when me and others posted about problems of this game idiots like you said "git gud".

So now shut up and git gud in grinding on empty servers, also git gud at all crafting trading etc.

Playing or not playing is everybody's personal opinion and preference, and making all caps lock posts in huge font will not change it.

So shut up and go back to your grinding.

Biggest QQer is now you!

Edited by nawrot
2 people like this

Posted

Those who play more, yeah right. I've farmed the new Helms and Kamels for many hours and stalked pretty much every Ancient Guardians Seal listed in the marketplace. Been accepting Moghulis scrolls every day since Mediah 1. Never got any part of the set while many casuals run around with PRI, some with DUO.

Lets not forget the dude on Alustin that got a TRI ogre ring in the first month of the game launch. From 4 ogre rings. He must have played 50 hours per day! Golly me, if only I "played more".

Its crappy RNG. Some fail 6x in a row attempting PRI MoS and Witch earrings while some get a TRI from the same amount.
Don't tell me that if you play more you'll gave better gear. And we all know how important good gear is. You get either blessed with RNG in BDO, or get -----ed in the ass.

1 person likes this

Posted

op is delusional, nothing to see here

RNG rigged kid getting carried by chance thinking that playing more rewards efforts in this game.

You can make 30mil a day and it won't matter if you don't get shit, you won't buy kzarka or boss gear or even ogre rings without cheating or having RNG on your side , you won't drop them unless you're RNG rigged character, which the majority of people are not. 

i play 14-18h a day and i still don't have kzarka or a single boss gear, meanwhile i know ppl that play less than 5h actively and have both 

joke game and joke design 

2 people like this

Posted

c078f660ee0dc8d95941c4180893e525.jpg

Posted

Too bad it is not intended for those with IQ > 1 as well.

N1

Playing or not playing is everybody's personal opinion and preference, and making all caps lock posts in huge font will not change it.

But making lower case posts will? Ok.

1. Those who play more, yeah right. I've farmed the new Helms and Kamels for many hours and stalked pretty much every Ancient Guardians Seal listed in the marketplace. Been accepting Moghulis scrolls every day since Mediah 1. Never got any part of the set while many casuals run around with PRI, some with DUO.

2. Lets not forget the dude on Alustin that got a TRI ogre ring in the first month of the game launch. From 4 ogre rings. He must have played 50 hours per day! Golly me, if only I "played more".

3. Its crappy RNG. Some fail 6x in a row attempting PRI MoS and Witch earrings while some get a TRI from the same amount.
Don't tell me that if you play more you'll gave better gear. And we all know how important good gear is. You get either blessed with RNG in BDO, or get -----ed in the ass.

1. Many hours? How many? Whats your node level? Whats your class and AP? Whats your Luck? How many casuals run around with Pri and Duos?

2. Yeah one guy out of like what, 500,000? Amazing.

3. How many failstacks did they have failing 6x in a row on a Pri? I'd love to know. Got any proof..or? If you played more you could buy better gear without having to go through RNG at all lmao.

Posted (edited)

All caps =/= yelling. Only if you're twelve.

Who cares what Daum cares about? I'm talking about BDO. Pearl Abyss' game, not Daum's.

If you grinded "all day" and made 20m you're doing it wrong broski.

I'm not acting high and mighty, I had the same opinion before I had it. It doesn't change anything.

Go look up my history and see if you ever find me ever qqing about RNG.

Go on.

Ok, so how do you make 20m a day without RNG being on your side? That means no blue accesorie droped, no livertos, no nothing... tell me

You can make tops 4-5m an hour with grinding without having any luck with rare drops. And excuse me for not puting 10h a day into a game, like all the "hardcore" people.

Rng in this game is shit, that's the reason why many players are quiting. It's the truth, no matter how much you ignore it, and daum knows that, that's why they gave us force enchant up to +18, that's why they are looking into removing rng aspects of the game from our version. 

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

RNG rigged kid getting carried by chance thinking that playing more rewards efforts in this game.

You can make 30mil a day and it won't matter if you don't get shit, you won't buy kzarka or boss gear or even ogre rings without cheating or having RNG on your side , you won't drop them unless you're RNG rigged character, which the majority of people are not. 

i play 14-18h a day and i still don't have kzarka or a single boss gear, meanwhile i know ppl that play less than 5h actively and have both 

Freaking exactly. This ^ ^ ^

I have enough crap in my warehouse to buy a Kzarka weapon, buy a second one, throw one away and upgrade it to +15 instantly and restore max dura to 100. Silver means nothing if you'll never win the RNG stupid bidding system.

Me right now...
salt.thumb.jpg.d32f6b59a4bfc380588dac3e3

Posted

Even the income is heavy RNG. And please do tell me where I can buy even a duo+ MoS/WE on a regular basis. Well see even that is RNG because someone needs to succeed to upgrade it in the first place and then decide to place it on the market.

This game does not reward time, this game rewards RNG. Otherwise everyone that has played for x amount of time getting y item to b level would have had it. That isnt the case. Some people succeed at try 1 with ult upgrades while others succeed at try 50+, 70+ or even 90+. Tell me how either of that rewards time spent? Na this game is a pile of steaming shit atm and it is noticeable it's a f2p game even though we suckers had to pay for it. My BDO is uninstalled as of yesterday since there are better competative PvP games out there that focus on skill and class combos instead of this inflated PvE gear grind RNG check needed to enjoy PvP. ----- who am I kidding, when was BDO ever a competative PvP game. It just got hyped as one, along with it being sandbox, which it isnt. This game is nothing but a glorified PvE-RNG themepark with slight housing options in already exsisting houses.

When 90%+ of the game is PvE focused, why call it a PvP game? When combat/crafting progression is linear, market not player controlled and housing is limited to specific areas, why call it a sanbox? Oh right, to hype the game beyond what it isnt.

Posted

....and another one for the ignore list. I like threads like this.

Posted

+1 Ditto.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, so how do you make 20m a day without RNG being on your side? That means no blue accesorie droped, no livertos, no nothing... tell me

Rng in this game is shit, that's the reason why many players are quiting. It's the truth, no matter how much you ignore it, and daum knows that, that's why they gave us force enchant up to +18, that's why they are looking into removing rng aspects of the game from our version. 

Grind Sousan, 5 man party, main route, turn on special deals, sell trade items to proper trade NPCs. Do that for 10 hours you will make 40 mil that day, even with the shittiest party on earth.

1. RNG rigged kid getting carried by chance thinking that playing more rewards efforts in this game.

2. You can make 30mil a day and it won't matter if you don't get shit, you won't buy kzarka or boss gear or even ogre rings without cheating or having RNG on your side , you won't drop them unless you're RNG rigged character, which the majority of people are not. 

3. i play 14-18h a day and i still don't have kzarka or a single boss gear, meanwhile i know ppl that play less than 5h actively and have both 

1. Ok

2. RNG rigged? Thats fresh. I bought my Zaka btw.

3. Omg really? What's their ign?

1. Even the income is heavy RNG. And please do tell me where I can buy even a duo+ MoS/WE on a regular basis. Well see even that is RNG because someone needs to succeed to upgrade it in the first place and then decide to place it on the market.

2. This game does not reward time, this game rewards RNG. Otherwise everyone that has played for x amount of time getting y item to b level would have had it. That isnt the case. Some people succeed at try 1 with ult upgrades while others succeed at try 50+, 70+ or even 90+. Tell me how either of that rewards time spent? Na this game is a pile of steaming shit atm and it is noticeable it's a f2p game even though we suckers had to pay for it. My BDO is uninstalled as of yesterday since there are better competative PvP games out there that focus on skill and class combos instead of this inflated PvE gear grind RNG check needed to enjoy PvP. ----- who am I kidding, when was BDO ever a competative PvP game. It just got hyped as one, along with it being sandbox, which it isnt. This game is nothing but a glorified PvE-RNG themepark with slight housing options in already exsisting houses.

3. When 90%+ of the game is PvE focused, why call it a PvP game? When combat/crafting progression is linear, market not player controlled and housing is limited to specific areas, why call it a sanbox? Oh right, to hype the game beyond what it isnt.

1. No its not. You can buy a Tri if you save up for it they are always there. 

2. They do have it, just not everything. You uninstall why are you here? Don't get it.

3. No one calls it a PvP game except people who don't know wtf it is. 

Posted

+1 Ditto.

But all the whine about RNG and cash shop is fine ^^

Posted (edited)

How many failstacks did they have failing 6x in a row on a Pri? I'd love to know. Got any proof..or? If you played more you could buy better gear without having to go through RNG at all lmao.

Nah didn't take screenshots, but I always attempted with a +16 fail stack. Really can't provide any proof other than my bleeding heart :)

Regarding silver; It doesn't mean anything if you can't pass another RNG check and win the bid with very sought after items (e.g. Ancient weapons core + Ancient guardians seal combo).

Was actually running around with "10" luck, haha. I know it stacks only to 5 but still; had 3 from titles, 1 from underwear and 6 from crystals of perfection; slotted in each item. Node levels vary from 5 at Hexe Sanctuary to 9 at Treant forrest.

Its true that the ogre ring example was 1 in 500.000, it was an anomaly. Still makes me envious!

Edited by Mabo
Typo