• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thank you Devs

26 posts in this topic

Posted

People make threads just to complain. This one is to say thank you to DAUM and the developers, or any team that took part in bringing the game West when they didn't have to. Are there bugs? Sure, they're tracking them and working on them. Are there cheaters/hackers? Yup, just like the poor... you will always have them with you. Are there servers in need of stability upgrades and fixes? Most definitely. Does the RNG suck sometimes? Hell yeah, but if you think its broken I would question your experience with any MMO. RNG is exactly that. RNG. I am pretty sure they are aware of all of these things, so complaining day after day after day doesn't actually make them any more or less aware of a problem. And I can promise you they know more about whats going on than you do. But continue to waste your time complaining, and whining, because that's how you think problems are solved. Meanwhile myself, and the vast majority of the people who play this game will enjoy it for what it is. A FREAKING VIDEO GAME! lol, you act like your lives are over. I don't care how much money you spent in the Pearl shop or this game as a whole, it doesn't give you the right to speak to anyone that works for PA or DAUM like they are shit. So please go learn some manners, and come back with something constructive to say. Every time I come to the forums I am reminded again of why I don't look on here that often. Anyways, rant over. Anyone else that wants to say thanks to them can feel free to comment :)  if you don't have anything good to say I wouldn't say anything at all... its only going to prove my point regarding your attitudes. (see I'm even trying to help you not look like a fool)... 

11 people like this

Posted

Care Kalyps, this might trigger the General Discussion circlejerk. Anything logical you say will be view as trolling by them. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

Forum today = 50% "----- this game i leave" 50% "I love this game i don't leave". 

Posted

If you say anything less than this game is a p2w no-skill pvp grindfest that is broken, overrun by rampant hackers that Daum allows to keep playing as long as they pay and Daum is a criminal outfit trying to milk us all in a cash grab you're going to get called a white knight.

Posted

Care Kalyps, this might trigger the General Discussion circlejerk. Anything logical you say will be view as trolling by them. (✿◡‿◡)

lol yeah its hard for them to wrap their minds around, but I am hoping that I can - at the very least appeal to and change a few peoples outlook, maybe save some salt and people from having rage strokes. Also with all of the shitty threads that the MODs have to filter through, give them some sort of appreciation. We all like to be thanked, and told that we're doing a good job. Which I wholeheartedly believe they are doing the best they can do. I work in IT and deal with end-users a lot, so I feel their pain. They need to know their community consists of people who truly support them as well. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If you say anything less than this game is a p2w no-skill pvp grindfest that is broken, overrun by rampant hackers that Daum allows to keep playing as long as they pay and Daum is a criminal outfit trying to milk us all in a cash grab you're going to get called a white knight.

What's so bad about being a white knight? Personally I'm a SJW and I'm proud of it. Is this why the community doesn't like me? For being a good person? (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

What's so bad about being a white knight? Personally I'm a SJW and I'm proud of it. Is this why the community doesn't like me? For being a good person? (✿◡‿◡)

White Knight is a pejorative term for people who defend a product or company blindly.

It doesn't even matter if you give detailed reasons why you hold your opinions you'll be a White Knight.

Post too often, you're a "forum warrior" don't post enough you're a "nobody"

It comes with the territory when talking to people who don't really use reason or logic, but it gets pretty old pretty fast.

Posted

Daum is awesome and BDO is awesome!......please release ninja? ^^

4 people like this

Posted

We should build a wall around these forums

Posted

This game is very heavy RNG, even for in MMO. Armor/wep/accessories upgrades, boss drops, health bar, horse skills, fishing, etc etc. I think the problem is more of the insanely low percent for many BIS items. However I knew (some) what I was getting into before buy Conq pack. A loooong Korean grinder. So I don't expect it to change much. I appreciate the fellow critics when they have something constructive to say and not just RAAAAGE!

I've seen the servers slowly getting better and hackers slowly getting ban so atleast its promise. There are still many issues but there is only so much a company of 20 people (who rely heavily on a slightly larger developer) can do. More transparency and frequent communication would be great but they are burdened so I understand.

Being a QQer for the sake of anger is just as bad as a blind fanboy seeing the game without flaw. Both will just push others away from the game and hurt the long term success of the company. Which means the servers go bye bye.

Posted

I concur. This game is not the tragic nightmare that one would assume, by viewing these forums. I know that my guild and myself are having fun. Desync is about our biggest concern with our little bubble, as well as the potential to running into a hacker, but it is no excuse to throw one's self upon the floor and persist with tantrums. The more sensible people become on these forums, the more that we can make the forums a true reflection of the game: fun and entertaining, without the drama.

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum is awesome and BDO is awesome!......please release ninja? ^^

This but then please release kunoichi ;)

Posted (edited)

We should build a wall around these forums

I agree lets trap these drones in here and throw away the key.

Edited by Char_for_president_2016

Posted

Yes even with the announcement of the Velencia update being delayed I still support them. Entrust them to do what is best for the game. Don't cry over it, instead support their decisions. Maybe as a community it will help wash away the salt. There is still the majority of players who aren't in the forums everyday being a keyboard bully that love to play this game. We're in this game for the long run. Keep up the good work Devs and DAUM :) thank you for not releasing any broken content just because people would cry about it. You've had to make some tough decisions and we understand. 

Posted

no genuinely good person would claim they are being good... fishy. 

Yes even with the announcement of the Velencia update being delayed I still support them. Entrust them to do what is best for the game. Don't cry over it, instead support their decisions. Maybe as a community it will help wash away the salt. There is still the majority of players who aren't in the forums everyday being a keyboard bully that love to play this game. We're in this game for the long run. Keep up the good work Devs and DAUM :) thank you for not releasing any broken content just because people would cry about it. You've had to make some tough decisions and we understand. 

I read your comment. You enjoy the game that is good but please don't place your trust in a business. Place it in people, and keep in mind business operates for 1 reason and it is not you. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the post.  I am glad they delayed it and I am a pretty hard core player. I would p2w if there was p2w here.. But the game is pretty amazing and sure there are bugs... I just want the exploits fixed in the ah and duping gear ..... If they ban them leave them -----ing banned or at the least strip the account...

Edited by Retta

Posted

Is this why the community doesn't like me? For being a good person? (✿◡‿◡)

who does not like you?! I will destroy them!

my only power is growing crops, but... carrots, attack! carrots... attack! ...attack!

... they're planning something... just you wait... (✿◡‿◡)

Posted (edited)

People make threads just to complain. This one is to say thank you to DAUM and the developers, or any team that took part in bringing the game West when they didn't have to. Are there bugs? Sure, they're tracking them and working on them. Are there cheaters/hackers? Yup, just like the poor... you will always have them with you. Are there servers in need of stability upgrades and fixes? Most definitely. Does the RNG suck sometimes? Hell yeah, but if you think its broken I would question your experience with any MMO. RNG is exactly that. RNG. I am pretty sure they are aware of all of these things, so complaining day after day after day doesn't actually make them any more or less aware of a problem. And I can promise you they know more about whats going on than you do. But continue to waste your time complaining, and whining, because that's how you think problems are solved. Meanwhile myself, and the vast majority of the people who play this game will enjoy it for what it is. A FREAKING VIDEO GAME! lol, you act like your lives are over. I don't care how much money you spent in the Pearl shop or this game as a whole, it doesn't give you the right to speak to anyone that works for PA or DAUM like they are shit. So please go learn some manners, and come back with something constructive to say. Every time I come to the forums I am reminded again of why I don't look on here that often. Anyways, rant over. Anyone else that wants to say thanks to them can feel free to comment :)  if you don't have anything good to say I wouldn't say anything at all... its only going to prove my point regarding your attitudes. (see I'm even trying to help you not look like a fool)... 

Some people make complaint threads because they're frustrated and they want to see this game succeed. To suck up to DAUM does nothing. What are you thanking them for anyways? $30 costumes that aren't even account bound? If that's the case then the GW2 community should have given rather promiscuous favors to their devs because they gave incredibly intricate living stories, wonderful holiday events with neat mechanics, and... -drum roll- costumes that cost around $10-20 and were account wide <and> you had the opportunity to get anything out of the cash shop with in game currency.

Why don't I go play GW2 then and why do I continue to complain here? Because I am passionate about this game succeeding. 

Yes, my tone could improve but please consider that we are all humans that have bad days, weeks,...years... and our anger gets the best of us. It doesn't mean we're bad people and it certainly doesn't mean we do not love this game as much as you or anyone else.

I am SO TIRED of these passive aggressive threads. They are juvenile as any rant/whine/complaint post out there and deep down you would know it if you have the emotional development superiority you try to claim you have over those vocal dissenters. 

Edited by Lostarot

Posted

I agree thank you daum

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some people make complaint threads because they're frustrated and they want to see this game succeed. To suck up to DAUM does nothing. What are you thanking them for anyways? $30 costumes that aren't even account bound? If that's the case then the GW2 community should have given rather promiscuous favors to their devs because they gave incredibly intricate living stories, wonderful holiday events with neat mechanics, and... -drum roll- costumes that cost around $10-20 and were account wide <and> you had the opportunity to get anything out of the cash shop with in game currency.

Why don't I go play GW2 then and why do I continue to complain here? Because I am passionate about this game succeeding. 

Yes, my tone could improve but please consider that we are all humans that have bad days, weeks,...years... and our anger gets the best of us. It doesn't mean we're bad people and it certainly doesn't mean we do not love this game as much as you or anyone else.

I am SO TIRED of these passive aggressive threads. They are juvenile as any rant/whine/complaint post out there and deep down you would know it if you have the emotional development superiority you try to claim you have over those vocal dissenters. 

Not being passive aggressive. It's called looking at the glass half full. I feel sorry for game devs sometimes because of the sense of entitlement people think they have because they purchased a game. Here's a little news flash. If tomorrow DAUM decides to take combat out of BDO and make it the worlds best Harvest Moon simulator, you can't do shit. :) isn't that great. It's not up to you what they do, or how they do it, or when it happens. You purchased this game to support their decisions whether you like them or not. So think instead of giving them shit for everything they do whether it is in their control or not (remember DAUM has to work with PA, they can't just do what they want 100% of the time).

Edited by Kalyps

Posted

mrw

giphy.gif

Posted

I like you :D you have sense. 

Posted (edited)

Please change title to; "Thank you Developers and Publishers." it's very sexist and ignorant to thank only the developers in the title and not the publishers too. 

(✿◡‿◡)

Edited by Hagakure

Posted

What's funny about them is :

When they don't announce an big update, all goes smooth but when they announce it, it's delaying..

Posted

Not being passive aggressive. It's called looking at the glass half full. I feel sorry for game devs sometimes because of the sense of entitlement people think they have because they purchased a game. Here's a little news flash. If tomorrow DAUM decides to take combat out of BDO and make it the worlds best Harvest Moon simulator, you can't do shit. :) isn't that great. It's not up to you what they do, or how they do it, or when it happens. You purchased this game to support their decisions whether you like them or not. So think instead of giving them shit for everything they do whether it is in their control or not (remember DAUM has to work with PA, they can't just do what they want 100% of the time).

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/88640-a-word-of-caution-regarding-daum/&page=1

..yeah...they don't deserve our shit and we should just take it? Mmm..No. I'm not bending over for DAUM. As a customer I can do shit: It is called not buying anything from their cash shop. So what's the issue then? It Just don't buy anything from them, you say. Well, that conflicts with my desire to see the game succeed. I /want/ to feel good about financially supporting them. It's truly not that complex and it's rather bizarre that you along with many others cannot quite grasp what us "whiners" are trying to accomplish.