• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Gear and ap/dp screenshots

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask if any fellow Musa/Maehwa can post a screenshot of their gear including the ap/dp.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.1abfb23ffc2e2752b

Edited by Fuzen

Posted (edited)

SHU_RWLK5m.thumb.jpeg.860c86aab5c60d834b

Edited by xBloody

Posted

Soon to be 134 ap once i get my Liverto to +15 (+13 atm), just need more memory frags.

2016-05-28_578875411.JPG

Posted (edited)

2016-05-29_725561315.thumb.JPG.9073fb43e

Edited by Yamashi

Posted

Ap.thumb.png.fa98b638832e11ae2e0a5156365

It will be around 135 when iget my liv its +13 and more if i pri ogre and witches

Posted

Why do people get Mark of Shadows when Blue Coral Ring gives same ap plus 25 mp/wp/so for half the price? What am I out of the loop on?

Posted

Why do people get Mark of Shadows when Blue Coral Ring gives same ap plus 25 mp/wp/so for half the price? What am I out of the loop on?

More ap on enhancement I think?  I don't know about Blue Coral rings but MoS go up by +2

I'd agree though, before enhancement BC rings would be better.  Or just save yourself the trouble and do the token of promise quests until you can make a +5 ring.  

Posted

More ap on enhancement I think?  I don't know about Blue Coral rings but MoS go up by +2

I'd agree though, before enhancement BC rings would be better.  Or just save yourself the trouble and do the token of promise quests until you can make a +5 ring.  

Ahh ok, now I understand.

Posted

when pri duo ect. MoS is more ap, and WP is also good, and coral ring is amazing C: but tbh i think 400 WP is enough for Musa, anything above is just overkill. currently i have 1800 hp and 400 WP 

Posted

Mark of Shadow enhances better.  2 ap per level instead of 1 ap. 

Posted

f0deb1e97d.jpg    

Pretty low for a level 56 because of the fake 5 ap earrings, saving all my money for valencia new earrings and bhegs gloves. 1.8k HP and 430 WP atm

Posted

f0deb1e97d.jpg    

Pretty low for a level 56 because of the fake 5 ap earrings, saving all my money for valencia new earrings and bhegs gloves. 1.8k HP and 430 WP atm

WTf 1.8k ?  i have only 1100 Hp wiht 129 ap and 174 Dp... im Lvl 55 -_-

Posted (edited)

Hmm im not home atm to post my screenshot will do when i get home. Im still wondering why you guys didnt go full grunil? Because the koreans said to go taritas? I did test both sets on +15 and i like the grunil way more maybe it fits my gameplay style better.

Anyway i got 138 AP and 182 DP with full grunil . Liverto. White horn bow +15.

1 witchers earing PRI 

1 mesto earing pri

1 duo MOS 

1 pri MOS

I got 2000hp in total and 365 WP 

My WP is more then enough i cant run out of WP with concentraded herbal juice and musa spirit 3.

My ap is low cause im running with a 3 AP gladiator belt since my ancient weapon core failed to duo. And i still got a scarla necklace instead of bares duo or triii.

If you guys wanna do some duels to compare im free tonight and friday to fight u guys on Jordine server heidel arena let me know !

Level 56 btw

Edited by Raijin Lightning

Posted

Gear2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Gear2.jpg

That Bheg glove though......

Edited by Enumeratingw7
Spoiler

Posted

Hidden Content

That Bheg glove though......