• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Yeah, sorcs are 100% balanced and bad in PVE

459 posts in this topic

Posted

i mean all classes can do this at 45, sorcs so handicapped 

10 people like this

Posted

makes wiz dmg look pathetic

3 people like this

Posted

omg, are you kidding, with my tamer lv 55, 135ap/177dp, take almost the same speed if not slower with my pet to kill them.. the actual -----.

Posted

inb4 sorcerer fanboy defending this.

6 people like this

Posted

omg, are you kidding, with my tamer lv 55, 135ap/177dp, take almost the same speed if not slower with my pet to kill them.. the actual -----.

yeah like seriously, how can anyone defend this class as balanced.

they remove warriors iframe on kr because they said iframes and blocking are op

they nerf ninja because he could survive too long with people chaing him and delete people

they -----ing give her a frontal block spinning life leech (awakened 5hp per hit) LIFT CAUSING DOWN ATTACK on the scythe

and call it balanced

like -----ing seriously, no other class that can delete shit in pve or pvp can survive as much as a sorc. Like remove your block and get -----ed by a ranger? good, literally like a tamer or wizard or other ranger when they are focused in pvp

a valk in my guild gets two shot by crazy jacks at night and he has 210 DP, yet this level 51 sorc can just run through it all and maybe get hit by a rifleman 

16 people like this

Posted

they need the nerf bat. this is ridiculous. at lvl 51 they should be in southern calpheon grinding those manshas.

Posted

They already got the nerf bat they lost 10ap aint that priceless?

Posted

I'm more impressed by 384 energy. What's her gear like?

Posted

They already got the nerf bat they lost 10ap aint that priceless?

i mean yeah! thats a whole ogre ring you get at a button press! they need free constant BiS necklaces! a duo ogre ring isnt enough, they need a TET!

Posted

10 ap isnt alot. they still get 20 ap for free. What daum needs to do is remove their blocking ability. the 2 second cooldown blink is enough for them to iframe out of any attacks.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm more impressed by 384 energy. What's her gear like?

probably full +15 liverto/zaka and behgs gloves, otherwise they wouldnt be hitting.

however, i also have full 15 and behgs gloves and if i loaded say, my alt wizard whos level 52, my anus would be hurting on pirates 

10 ap isnt alot. they still get 20 ap for free. What daum needs to do is remove their blocking ability. the 2 second cooldown blink is enough for them to iframe out of any attacks.

dark flame should keep the block and soft cooldown, but if they lost it off cooldown no block. gg. now pansies can keep the block and need to use, i dont know, skill, instead of just spamming dork flame each rotation within 3s of each one

Posted (edited)

the blocking ability is the problem. they wouldnt survive around a bunch of pirates especially crazy jack without that. Any class @ lvl 51 with the same equipments couldn't farm that place effectively let alone tanking hits like that. Oh yeah thanks for posting this. Now you will see all these wannabe lvl 51 sorceress try to farm that place lol.

Edited by weelsun
1 person likes this

Posted

Imb4 a sorc pops in and replies git gud scrub.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The only thing that pirates do is: Thye hit hard as a truck.

So the sorc is not getting hit. Other than that, any other class can do that dmg. The monsters are red-purple, making them the same level as sousan monsters, which you most likely were farming at 51. 

An extremly geared sorc grdining monsters 2-3 levels higher than her. All of you farmed monsters higher level than you at some point, such as sousan. 

Why would pirates be special, because they hit harder? Yes, sorc can dodge, so can wizard and ranger. So can giant too. 

It's funny how none of you mention how skilfully the sorc plays, dodging ALL of the atacks. All of you act like she's tanking everything and sorc is OP...\

The blocking ability: 8 seconds cooldown. A lot weaker than any other block in the game. Any monsters can brake it. Not to mention that i never see the shield icon poping out at all in the video, since she is dodging everything.

Anyway, grindign there is not effiecent. 1% per minute. Can make a lot more in mediah.

And yes, i'm preatty sure that a ranger or wizard can kill the monsters a lot faster at that level, if we give them the gear that the sorc has.

Edited by Chun-Chun
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

So the sorc is not getting hit. Other than that, any other class can do that dmg. The monsters are red-purple, making them the same level as sousan monsters, which you most likely were farming at 51. 

An extremly geared sorc grdining monsters 2-3 levels higher than her. All of you farmed monsters higher level than you at some point, such as sousan. 

Why would pirates be special, because they hit harder? Yes, sorc can dodge, so can wizard and ranger. So can giant too. 

It's funny how none of you mention how skilfully the sorc plays, dodging ALL of the atacks. All of you act like she's tanking everything and sorc is OP...\

The blocking ability: 8 seconds cooldown. A lot weaker than any other block in the game. Any monsters can brake it. Not to mention that i never see the shield icon poping out at all in the video, since she is dodging everything.

no class can do that damage while staying that mobile/sustaining except ranger. your choices are be a wizard, be a ranger, be a sorc, melee will usually get -----ed. play a class thats not a sorc, get to 51, go to pirates. tell me how well it goes for you chun

Edited by Ballto
1 person likes this

Posted

that sorc is pretty bad, i solo pirates without even using pots as a sorc, it's not hard, but you have to keep in mind sorc pve farming gets handicapped when you group up, it's good solo because you can time your burst, dodge and shit, but your waveclear is pretty meh in terms of AoE when you stack rangers for example, sorcs don't excel in sausans per se

2 people like this

Posted

This isn't OP at all, they just dodge well, you can do that on any class... I'm not saying sorc doesn't need tweaks but there is nothing wrong with them in that video.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's funny how none of you mention how skilfully the sorc plays, dodging ALL of the atacks. All of you act like she's tanking everything and sorc is OP...

So any other class can do that at 51? Dodge everything,and dish,out that dmg? Sounds legit....

5 people like this

Posted

They should just get rid of blocking while attacking for EVERY class even if it is only one one or two attacks. If you can evade for days like Sorc, Blader, and the forthcoming Ninja then why do you need block when you open up on someone? That's having your cake and eating it,

As a Valk, I have to drop block and become vulnerable when I attack, that's proper risk versus reward.

Posted (edited)

no class can do that damage while staying that mobile/sustaining except ranger. your choices are be a wizard, be a ranger, be a sorc, melee will usually get -----ed. play a class thats not a sorc, get to 51, go to pirates. tell me how well it goes for you chun

Yes, ranger and wizard can do that dmg while stayin just as mobile. 

By the looks of it that sorc has 150+ ap and shitloads of accuracy. Not to mention casting speed buff, which helps her a lot. Not even sure why you are that surprised. I can't deal the dmg she does, and i am 56 sorc, but i don't have the gear that she does, i'm more than sure of that.

What you see in that video is top gear and nice dodging abilities, combined with huge casting speed :P

So any other class can do that at 51? Dodge everything,and dish,out that dmg? Sounds legit....

Any other class, with that gear, yes.

And not many have that gear.

I am a sorc. 145ap (no boss gloves), 177 dp. I can't do that dmg to pirates, at 56. 

The sorc in that video is very geared out.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

Told you guys, many sorcs are defending this post.

9 people like this

Posted

I don't think sorc is balanced. But that is nothing compared to ranger and wizard.

Posted

Yes, ranger and wizard can do that dmg while stayin just as mobile. 

By the looks of it that sorc has 150+ ap and shitloads of accuracy. Not to mention casting speed buff, which helps her a lot. Not even sure why you are that surprised. I can't deal the dmg she does, and i am 56 sorc, but i don't have the gear that she does, i'm more than sure of that.

What you see in that video is top gear and nice dodging abilities, combined with huge casting speed :P

Any other class, with that gear, yes.

And not many have that gear.

I am a sorc. 145ap (no boss gloves), 177 dp. I can't do that dmg to pirates, at 56. 

The sorc in that video is very geared out.

no, its broken

3 people like this

Posted

i mean all classes can do this at 45, sorcs so handicapped 

Can you show us what armor set and access were used in this clip? thanks :D

Posted (edited)

no, its broken

:))

Wow, so many details. Can you be more ignorant than that? 

Come on, move your gear to a sorc and show us how you do the same thing. 

I repeat, with the gear that the sorc probanly has, any class can do that. Most of you already did it, grinding sousans at level 51/52, which has the same dp & health as the pirates. The only difference is that the sousans don't hit that hard.

I'm pretty sure that a wizard with the same gear would clear the spawns by oneshoting the monsters. (comparing 500x2 dmg with dimishing returns on cooldown of the sorc to a 971x 7 of a wizard).

And i really don't understand you guys. You chose to play a tank, a class with a shield, a class with shitloads of internal dp, a class with shitloads of health, and want also the biggest DPS in game? Wow... entitled much? 

A sorc has 1.6k-1.8k health, shitty internal DP and Deals nice dmg. // A giant has 3.8k health. Deals shitty dmg.

A ranger has 2k health, shitty internal DP and Deals very good dmg. // Warrior has 3k health, awesome internal dp, deals shitty dmg.

A wizard has 1.6k-1.8k health, shitty internal dp and Deals awesome dmg. // Valkyrie has 3k health, best internal dp in game, can block 360degrees, deals decent single target dmg.

Looks preatty balanced to me...

Edited by Chun-Chun
4 people like this