• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ninja buff in KR recently.. interesting.. (video)

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Came across this video and @10min he mentions the ninjas.. still makes me wonder how they're going to balance them for us.https://youtu.be/1cr_nCt93HM?t=10m7s

1 person likes this

Posted

And Musa/Maehwa nerf :3

Posted

ninja is now VERY dependant on gear, tested it yesterday on korea, the buff and difference with each enchant (+16 > +17) is really really huge. 

Posted

Which was needed, Chase is so OP, on CD iframe, noCD Super Armor, they can't get CC'ed, they go in and out like they want.

2 people like this

Posted

They buffed AP ratios on ninja and kuno skills recently. Quite strong buff on some skills. Similar to what they did to tamer before releasing her awakening.

I guess that's the "rework" people were talking about. Quite laughable, if you are just going to buff % on skills just release the class already so at least people can get SP. But yea, business is business, right?

Posted

Came across this video and @10min he mentions the ninjas.. still makes me wonder how they're going to balance them for us.https://youtu.be/1cr_nCt93HM?t=10m7s

Ninja was under powered, and they needed a small buff. It is pretty balanced on KR now, they better release it soon!

Posted

Soft cap raised to lvl56 is pretty good news also.

Posted

Soft cap raised to lvl56 is pretty good news also.

This was before. The KR version got with the release of the Valencia a few changes including that the lower the exp curve to lvl 55 but the patch from 26.5 did change how much exp you need to go from lvl 55 to lvl 56.

55레벨에서의 사냥 경험치 획득 효율이 증가되었습니다.

- [전투 승급] 의뢰의 경험치 보상도 변경된 55레벨 기준에 맞게 조정되었습니다.

auto translate to The efficiency of hunting experience acquired in the 55 level has been increased.
- Combat Upgrades] has been the experience of the compensation commission also adjusted to the changed level of 55 criteria.

I found it interesting that the disco scrolls got hit with a nerf thanks to the gold sellers. 

Posted

I found it interesting that the disco scrolls got hit with a nerf thanks to the gold sellers. 

its similar to Russia's scorched earth policy. When the Germans (the goldsellers) were invading Russia (black desert online), the Russians would burn all the villages (remove features), so that the Germans wouldnt have anything of value to capture (be able to make money).

Posted

ninja is now VERY dependant on gear, tested it yesterday on korea, the buff and difference with each enchant (+16 > +17) is really really huge. 

ninja was very gear depandant before

Posted

ninja was very gear depandant before

not really.. it's alot more dependant now since they rescaled the damage calculation. 

Posted

Which was needed, Chase is so OP, on CD iframe, noCD Super Armor, they can't get CC'ed, they go in and out like they want.

This "nerf" hit musa's last month. It really doesn't effect us in pvp, mainly in pve

Posted

Needless to say I mainly posted this just to clarify that the balancing i assume is done, now I'm sure it's just translation things along with incorporation into the game. I'll have a lot of fun playing them, and am anxiously waiting. I did notice he mentioned some things that we get AS Korea got it ie certain mechanics or "fixes". I hope ninjas come sooner rather than later, and am still confused as to why they would release Valencia beforehand.

Posted

ninja got reworked on KR and yet Daum isnt releasing Ninja on NA..... ok.... 

Posted

that's so dumb. The game already is way too much gear dependant, and they even increased that...

/facepalm

Posted

ninja got reworked on KR and yet Daum isnt releasing Ninja on NA..... ok.... 

it just happened in KR chill bro. We are all waiting. Just keep grinding.

Posted

hate to tell you this, be Musa and Maehwa already have the talked about nerf here.

Posted

it just happened in KR chill bro. We are all waiting. Just keep grinding.

i've been chilling for quite a few months now.. at what point do you spot "chilling" after being lied to again and again.. it does NOT talk 90 days to transcribe the new (extremely minor) tweak onto the NA server. the whole class is already translated and ready to be implemented on Daum's side... they literally have to press a single button...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Skimming through other posts and watched the video where he mentions ninjas makes it sound like they balanced ninjas out a bit, hopefully we can get them with valencia part 1 since it got delayed.

Edited by Heartbeat

Posted

hate to tell you this, be Musa and Maehwa already have the talked about nerf here.

It uses stamina when you dash in our version already?

Posted

It uses stamina when you dash in our version already?

yes since 2 weeks ago

Posted (edited)

yes since 2 weeks ago

Good good.

Edited by Azta

Posted

release ninja this week plox

release ninja this week plox

Posted

+1

Lets get our Kunoichi out!

+1