• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are we going to get DXP weekends on NA too?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope we do. Would be nice since leveling from 53+ will take much longer

Posted

I like it but only if it's a few hours on weekends. If it's all day then we will get a bigger level disparity between no lifers and average players for no reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

true last thing we want is to see some tiny ass tamer that's actually a 5yr old girl rank up higher then us cause we working man and she at home all day and then we pvp and she owns ours asses

2 people like this

Posted

I like it but only if it's a few hours on weekends. If it's all day then we will get a bigger level disparity between no lifers and average players for no reason.

Lmao u think there wont be HUGE difference between avarage and nolifers if they make it only a few hours :D? In this game nolifers will always 1 shot avarage players

Posted

The double exp weekends that are happening in Korea are events. Kr BDO doesn't always have double exp weekends.

Posted

If they have extra XP pots in the cash shop it would be nice if they had sales on them, then you could choose when to have your double xp leveling. :)

Posted

I'm pretty sure we will get double XP events from time to time,

Posted

I hope not, least not for a while after launch.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes, after a year or so.

Posted

The double exp weekends that are happening in Korea are events. Kr BDO doesn't always have double exp weekends.

Sure you have a point it's just an indefinite event that has been happening for months.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

they have been running the exp events fro months now ;x

Edited by Ten

Posted

What I'm curious about is if well see a change in the exp required to level as compared to CBT1. 

Posted

DXP weekend with FFA turned on... yeah :)

Posted

Sure you have a point it's just an indefinite event that has been happening for months.

"Have been having it for months." But not every single week per month had double exp. Between the Christmas event and the new event right now, there was at least a week where there was no double exp weekend. The only reason I said what I said was because I felt you were saying Korea had double exp weekends EVERY weekend as part of the Korean content. The bottom line is; this only happens during an event.

Posted

"Have been having it for months." But not every single week per month had double exp. Between the Christmas event and the new event right now, there was at least a week where there was no double exp weekend. The only reason I said what I said was because I felt you were saying Korea had double exp weekends EVERY weekend as part of the Korean content. The bottom line is; this only happens during an event.

right an event that has been happening every weekend for months.

Posted

too soon to ask this rubbish... none of you are even level 2 yet. let alone 50+ pfft

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL.

I love the generalization here that implies that anyone who has more time to play than others is a "nolifer."

Posted

I hope we do. Would be nice since leveling from 53+ will take much longer

If we do, they likely won't happen for a long time. We may see some as newer classes are released to give them a slight boost to grinding. Overtime the lvling curve has been softened in KR to allow new classes to get in a competitive position with established classes. 

Posted (edited)

right an event that has been happening every weekend for months.

It only happens during events. If you can't get that through your thick skull, I suggest you look it up on their website. 
Edit: I don't even know what i'm bothering trying to get you to understand this. You don't even read what I'm saying.

Edited by Soshi

Posted

It only happens during events. If you can't get that through your thick skull, I suggest you look it up on their website. Edit: I don't even know what i'm bothering trying to get you to understand this. You don't even read what I'm saying.

an event that has been going on through october november december and now all of january. sure seems kinda permanant to me

Posted

an event that has been going on through october november december and now all of january. sure seems kinda permanant to me

"sure seems kinda permanent to me" That's the point. You think it's permanent but what i'm trying to tell you is that it's not. October-Present was when the awakenings came out. They brought out double exp so that people could get to their awakenings a lot quicker.

Posted

We will employ weekend events as well, such as double exp, but we have not outlined a schedule for these.  Once we have reached the launch phase we can start looking at events and making the necessary plans to ensure players have ample time to prepare for the events they wish to participate in.

2 people like this

Posted

LOL.

I love the generalization here that implies that anyone who has more time to play than others is a "nolifer."

exactly. Mby those are just people who grind twice as efficient as others with same amount of time 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We will employ weekend events as well, such as double exp, but we have not outlined a schedule for these.  Once we have reached the launch phase we can start looking at events and making the necessary plans to ensure players have ample time to prepare for the events they wish to participate in.

Exactly. These double exp weekends are events. If you don't believe me @Valkyrja. You'll believe our CM right? That's all I have to say. I'm done with the thread.

Edited by Soshi

Posted

Guess that pretty much settles it. I personally love the dxp weekends.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0