• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FPS Problems

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I have some FPS problems, it doesn't matter that i put a resolution of 1366x768 with no effects or a resolution of 4k with all the effects, I'm always stuck on 5-15 FPS.

This is my configuration:

I7-950    @ 3.07 ghz

asus gtx 970 with 4 gb of vram

16 gb of ram ddr3 @1600 mhz

windows 10

If someone could help me I would be very grateful.

Posted

With those components you should definitely be seeing better performance than your getting. 

In your Nvidia control panel, accessed through right clicking on your desktop, go to 'Manage 3-D Settings'. 

Click on 'Program Settings' and from the drop down menu find 'BlackDesert64.exe' (you may have to add it to the list through the button next to the drop down menu, just navigate to the aforementioned .exe file).

In the settings area scroll down until you find 'Power Management Mode' and select 'Prefer Maximum Performance'.

Your done with that one, if it yealds no results go to your documents folder and delete your 'GameOption' file, this will reset any custom configurations you have set but my solve the problem. 

Keep me posted.

Posted (edited)

still no luck...

2016-05-29.jpg

Edited by Davide Barone

Posted

Check if the game is using your GPU, it looks like its using APU on your CPU instead of your 970.

Posted

how I can check this???

wait a second... if the APU is a graphic card that is on the motherboard, I don't have one

Posted

Hmmm, I made a bad assumption without checking your CPU, you don't have APU, to old CPU ;) My bad.

Check Fullscreen /Fullscreenwindowed.

Check the usage of GPU / CPU in game .

Check temperatures of the system.

Better, provide screenshots of MSI graphs with those :)