• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

suggestion Switch Between Skill Builds

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Since it takes so many skill points to build a good skill tree for your character, and there are different ways to play each class, it would be nice to have two different builds that you could switch between (the toolbar should switch too). That way you could, for example, play a support build while in a group and switch to a solo/damage build while grinding alone (or AoE vs solo target, etc.). I like to play as a support role, but it makes it really hard to play alone.

I realize that it is possible to get enough skill points to get all the skills, but it isn't really feasible, due to the way the earn rate drops off.

Posted

No. It's quite feasible. In early endgame KR gameplay (essentially level 56) characters are expected to have maxed all necessary skills. Moreover, there already exists the awakening system for swapping playstyles.

Posted

there will be Partial Skill Reset item in cash/miles shop for u

Posted

No. It's quite feasible. In early endgame KR gameplay (essentially level 56) characters are expected to have maxed all necessary skills. Moreover, there already exists the awakening system for swapping playstyles.

How is it with skill gaining anyway? Can i comfortly get enough skillpoints to unlock everything available at lvl 50/55/60 (or  after a while farming afterwards), or does curve get as steep as exp curve? (meaning i get enough for what is necessary and if i want to max anything compared to my level, here goes anoher hardcore grind?)

Posted

From what I have read, it seems that you can get enough skill points around level 55 to have a decent build. However, in order to max additional skills you have to grind forever. I need to look into Crit's statement about swapping play styles with the Awakening system. 

Posted

How about we just make resetting skill points an actual function of skill trainer npc's and cost stupid amount of silver that keep increasing.

Posted (edited)

How about we just make resetting skill points an actual function of skill trainer npc's and cost stupid amount of silver that keep increasing.

Why not make it a little cheaper than a stupid amount and not increasing? 

Make the cost increase for each level.

Being able to min/max in a mmo is not a bad thing, and trying different builds is for me the most fun part.

Edited by NightShade

Posted

Well you have to realize in korea and every version of the game skill resets cost idk about 10 bucks and they are probably reluctant to give it to us even though this is a b2p game. I find paying for skill resets atrocious I mean eventually one day you'll have enough skill points to max out every skill and make this a moot point, but you can really mess up your build early on and ruin your character's progression from bad skill placement. I'd rather pay a decent to hefty price in ingame currency as opposed to paying money to reset my skills. And as I said it would increase, but I like your idea better make it cheaper as you're a lower level with less skill points, maybe make the cost based on the # of skill points you have to reset.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0