• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Suggestion] About Valencia Delay/Ninja Delay

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello again everyone. So I was just thinking about the release of Ninja being delayed until July. and then i saw that Valencia was also delayed as well.

Now I understand that ninja was delayed for "Balancing" reasons, but that patch hit korea just a few days ago. Here's the patch notes http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=301&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

i saw this from a post on the Valencia Delay thread, I forgot the player name, but credit goes to him, not me. Anyways he also put another link on the post which is from a KR streamer and he talks about the changes, Basically, all they did was increase the damage before they get their awakening. here's the link to that: https://youtu.be/1cr_nCt93HM?t=10m

Now that the patch is in for Ninja, and Valencia has been delayed, isn't a good idea to release ninja for the people that wanna play it and this gives them Time to catch up to the rest of the classes. and the EXP event got extended by a week. which is awesome. Can someone Tag CM_Jouska? i don't know how to tag him. Anyways thanks for reading and hopefully one of the CMs sees this just so they can think about it.

EDIT: People have already Tagged CM_Jouska. Please don't spam tag him, This thread needs to stay open. Also This is not a thread about begging for ninja's release. it's about a suggestion and im hoping a CM will reply to it, no matter what the answer is. Please keep your posts related to the thread and keep what i said in mind. Open to any other suggestions (So post them if you have any)

Edited by Etherblock
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

I really hope that we can get Ninja/Kunoichi.. I rather play an underpowered class than have to wait until after Valencia to be able to play it.
I've played this game on KR and I've played every class extensively, and out of all the classes I liked Kunoichi the most. So going into the NA version I knew
from the start that I wanted to play Kunoichi (I also knew I would have to wait). But it's disheartening that the class gets pushed back over and over again. 

The game can give you a warning prior to making the class "This class is undergoing major balancing changes, are you sure you want to create this character?"
Or something along those lines. To top it off, the patch like you said only increases the damage and probably a few other minor changes prior to the class getting it's awakening.
I see no reason for them to delay the class unless it's an issue with patch order.

Please Daum/PA give us Kunoichi !! (and Ninja)

@CM_Jouska

Edited by DarkSpirit
2 people like this

Posted

I probably won't play Ninja/Kun, but my only friend who plays has been waiting for Ninja to release and has quit playing for about a month now because he is tired of leveling another class that he is never going to use except as an energy slave once Ninja is released... 

I just want to play with my friend again. I don't want to wait til July to play with him...

Posted

Just because the patch has happened in KR doesn't mean that PA has ported that patch and dispatched it to NA/EU team build yet. There's a good chance that Daum doesn't have a build of the game that has the Ninja/Kuno in it yet, therefore releasing it is impossible until they get the proper patch from Pearl Abyss. Begging for it won't do anything, and neither will spam linking a CM, that just gets your thread locked, ask the people outraged over awakening weapons not coming before Valencia what happened to the first thread that was made.

It'll be here once they get the patch, there isn't some magic button they push that suddenly makes Ninja a class you can choose at the start-in screen.

1 person likes this

Posted

ty both, But for everyone else, let's not spam CM's Name in this. 1 or 2 is enough, I don't want the thread to close, Thanks alot though and hope you understand

Just because the patch has happened in KR doesn't mean that PA has ported that patch and dispatched it to NA/EU team build yet. There's a good chance that Daum doesn't have a build of the game that has the Ninja/Kuno in it yet, therefore releasing it is impossible until they get the proper patch from Pearl Abyss. Begging for it won't do anything, and neither will spam linking a CM, that just gets your thread locked, ask the people outraged over awakening weapons not coming before Valencia what happened to the first thread that was made.

It'll be here once they get the patch, there isn't some magic button they push that suddenly makes Ninja a class you can choose at the start-in screen.

Hello. First off, I did ask people to stop the spam, I understand what the outcome is (I know I asked them to Tag him, but only 1 or 2 people. So yeah.) 

Secondly, This is a suggestion, it's not begging for a release, Please read the title and the Thread before making false statements.

Thirdly, the point of this thread other than the suggestion is for a CM to see it and reply to it. Whether its "That can't happen" or "I'll forward this to the developers". That's why i made this thread.

Posted

Stop crying. We'll get Ninja in july, that's it.

Posted (edited)

Stop crying. We'll get Ninja in july, that's it.

Title says Suggestion. And you ask me to stop crying, Life isn't like a box of chocolate Forrest Gump. Please visit a doctor as soon as possible and take a retarded test. Thanks.

Edited by Etherblock

Posted

That's good suggestion mate! Wanna see CM's answer now. Ninja was delayed cuz of balances. Balance is done, we want ninja.

Posted

But does Daum have access to these patches atm?

Pearl abyss has to decide when to give daum the patches. 

Posted

But does Daum have access to these patches atm?

Pearl abyss has to decide when to give daum the patches. 

That's why we're asking :), To get information that's all :)

Posted (edited)

Title says Suggestion. And you ask me to stop crying, Life isn't like a box of chocolate Forrest Gump. Please visit a doctor as soon as possible and take a retarded test. Thanks.

The suggestion has been made countless times. This post is just another cry for attention. My suggestion to you is to wait it out and stop qqing. They've told us when it's approximately going to be released. That's likely all info you're getting.

Edited by My name is Chef

Posted

The suggestion has been made countless times. This post is just another cry for attention. My suggestion to you is to wait it out and stop qqing. They've told us when it's approximately going to be released. That's likely all info you're getting.

Considering Valencia literally got delayed last week, That's when we got the news, "Countless times" is yet another false statement, No one is crying for attention, and no one is QQing, and no one is hating on daum for doing what they're doing, at least not in this this thread. Go hate on another post. 

they told us when it's approximately going to be released but that was before they delayed Valencia, I want a CM to reply to this thread, not for you to tell me what info i'll be getting, thanks.

Posted

Things have changed. Valencia delayed, Korean patch with Ninja's balance is live. We need answers from devs not from you mate.

Posted

+1 Agree with OP, hope the devs or the community manager will check this thread, i too i quit the game and im enjoying my holidays waiting for ninja.

Posted

I agree.  Now that it's been patched in Korea, what are we waiting for?  Would love an answer...

Posted

+1 Agree with OP, hope the devs or the community manager will check this thread, i too i quit the game and im enjoying my holidays waiting for ninja.

Thanks for the support o/

Posted (edited)

It would be really nice to get Ninja along with Valencia part I patch. Or at least hear about the specific amout of time we need to wait until our main class hits...

Edited by Kelai

Posted

Hello again everyone. So I was just thinking about the release of Ninja being delayed until July. and then i saw that Valencia was also delayed as well.

Now I understand that ninja was delayed for "Balancing" reasons, but that patch hit korea just a few days ago. Here's the patch notes http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/update/read?articleId=301&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BDN002

i saw this from a post on the Valencia Delay thread, I forgot the player name, but credit goes to him, not me. Anyways he also put another link on the post which is from a KR streamer and he talks about the changes, Basically, all they did was increase the damage before they get their awakening. here's the link to that: https://youtu.be/1cr_nCt93HM?t=10m

Now that the patch is in for Ninja, and Valencia has been delayed, isn't a good idea to release ninja for the people that wanna play it and this gives them Time to catch up to the rest of the classes. and the EXP event got extended by a week. which is awesome. Can someone Tag CM_Jouska? i don't know how to tag him. Anyways thanks for reading and hopefully one of the CMs sees this just so they can think about it.

EDIT: People have already Tagged CM_Jouska. Please don't spam tag him, This thread needs to stay open. Also This is not a thread about begging for ninja's release. it's about a suggestion and im hoping a CM will reply to it, no matter what the answer is. Please keep your posts related to the thread and keep what i said in mind. Open to any other suggestions (So post them if you have any)

that was me who posted that and I back this thread 100%! Ninja needs to be released already. No more excuses to hide behind.

Here's another thread as well explaining it. Join the community guys! Express yourselves!

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/89141-ninja-update/#comment-1167049

1 person likes this

Posted

Release the ninja please!

Posted

Release the ninja please!

Please don't do big letters, This is not a troll post or a hate one or a begging post. Thanks for your input though but please don't use silly big letters

Posted (edited)

it's funny, people complained they wanted tamer on launch and now there is so little tamer players... probaly going to be the same with ninja, the class is quite hard and gear dependent. so if you don't have a +15 liverto, +15 ultimate armor, pri rings and earrings, and bheg glove +15. you're going to do so little damage :(

Edited by SilentFox
1 person likes this

Posted

Considering Valencia literally got delayed last week, That's when we got the news, "Countless times" is yet another false statement, No one is crying for attention, and no one is QQing, and no one is hating on daum for doing what they're doing, at least not in this this thread. Go hate on another post. 

they told us when it's approximately going to be released but that was before they delayed Valencia, I want a CM to reply to this thread, not for you to tell me what info i'll be getting, thanks.

Stop crying.

Posted

Stop crying.

Someone has to cry so you can tell them to stop to rise your epeen how fun and cool person you are. Such is the synergy of internet. And than someone has to be a d**k so I can tell him to stop being a d**k. See? All good, move on to another thread.

it's funny, people complained they wanted tamer on launch and now there is so little tamer players... probaly going to be the same with ninja, the class is quite hard and gear dependent. so if you don't have a +15 liverto, +15 ultimate armor, pri rings and earrings, and bheg glove +15. you're going to do so little damage :(

Ohh and BTW, the fact tamers were or maybe are still bugged (Idk anymore, quit the class myself) probably didn't play a big part in this scenario right? How the pet was infinitely jumping in place for over 3 weeks in Red Battlefields, and the fact that if a channel got bugged (mobs weren't reacting to players just being piniatas with loot), your pet didn't do anything either with resulting the "master" losing most of the dps himself.

You should have added the blader/plum example to this also, how everyone wanted them and quit them stright away. The AP/DP bug and 30% of the skills not working as intended didn't have any influence on people deciding on their class either I believe.

1 person likes this