• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You know what, I think I deserve my own Thread

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

colbert-i-told-you-so.png?w=1200

13 minutes ago, Duke_Von_Sausage said:

Time to resurrect this thread.

Remember when I said that Maehwa awakening was going to be worse than Musa's, and then the Maehwa community collectively denied it and told me I was wrong?

In ancient times, the Romans were paid in salt because it was worth more than gold, and now it's time to pay up.

Not only was I right, I was resoundingly so. Maehwa weapon is the worst awakening weapon, pound for pound, and is now dead last in the pack.

Don't worry, you guys weren't the only ones to go toe to toe with me on issues I'm always right about.

The Warrior forums are next as their community is denying that Musa awakening makes them redundant and inferior despite me telling them otherwise..

God Damn, today is a good day.

Can't say I didn't tell you so, because I did, I did tell you so. A lot.

This thread makes my day and will make my day for many days after it.

On 5/10/2016, 12:28:08, Duke_Von_Sausage said:

The denial is strong in this one. Face it, you rolled the wrong class, you really did. But it's not too late to change.

On 4/29/2016, 3:31:55, Duke_Von_Sausage said:

It's a long CD when I'm basically annihilating 2-3 packs during that downtime with rising storm. Blader don't stop.

What a glorious, glorious day.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage
1 person likes this

Posted

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one. 

Posted

My first payin

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one. 

My first salt paying costumer. Glad to see you're at least honoring your debt.

It's not an opinion if it's actually factual.

And guess what, it's a fact that Maehwa is worse than Musa now. And it's a fact I told you fools a long time before hand.

Why are there so many bad, short sighted, and terrible weeabs that play this game?

Posted

And guess what, it's a fact that Maehwa is worse than Musa now. And it's a fact I told you fools a long time before hand.

Oh no world ending :(

Why are there so many bad, short sighted, and terrible weeabs that play this game?

I know right, some of them even make threads about some opinion they have thinking other people on the internet might care.

I mean how sad must you be to think in that sort of way? I don't get it but I have a feeling you do. 

Posted

This guy is just begging for attention lol

Posted

What a Sausage fest...

Posted

Ahhh the BDO community. Tell them they're wrong, they resort to Ad hominem. Once proven wrong, they resort to Ad hominem.

Just admit it. You guys, as a collective, were wrong.

Should have listened.

Posted

Ahhh the BDO community. Tell them they're wrong, they resort to Ad hominem. Once proven wrong, they resort to Ad hominem.

Just admit it. You guys, as a collective, were wrong.

Should have listened.

what are you even about? Wrong about what exactly? All I see is you stroking your own ----- for no reason at all?

Posted

Forums are golden for a good read and a great chuckle:D

Posted

what are you even about? Wrong about what exactly? All I see is you stroking your own ----- for no reason at all?

Stroking my -----? So you're saying that being told you're wrong, and then pointing out that you're right is stroking your -----?

So by that logic are you saying no one is allowed to be correct if it conflicts with your obvious flawed, incorrect, incoherent, and absurd reasoning?

Posted (edited)

What? I'm pretty new to maehwa, and have no idea about what's going on on korea servers... but is the OP really making a point about rolling the bad class.... in an MMO? lol

Yeah, like the best thing to do is to roll the class that is more powerful in that specific moment, not the one you like. They never change right? We are finished with patches.

Are you new to mmos or what. A tip for you: NEVER go for a class just because it is more powerful at that moment. You will be grateful on the long run.

Edited by kalarro

Posted

I play the class because i enjoy it. 

If i do well with a supposed 'bad class' it makes me feel better.

If you don't like it feel free to reroll.

As far as the 'i told you so' thing.... So what? People who like the class will still play it and every time you die to a Maehwa you can be comfortable in the knowledge that a bad class beat you therefore you must be really really bad :)

Posted

Stroking my -----? So you're saying that being told you're wrong, and then pointing out that you're right is stroking your -----?

So by that logic are you saying no one is allowed to be correct if it conflicts with your obvious flawed, incorrect, incoherent, and absurd reasoning?

??? I see nothing pointing to you being right, by okay lol

Posted

I wasn't here for that discussion but based on the general saline content of responses in this thread I'd say I completely support your decision to make this. 

You, sir, deserve your own thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure where you get the idea that warrior is redundant.

Posted (edited)

Not sure where you get the idea that warrior is redundant.

Let's ask ourselves something, what role does warrior have in GvG or the game in general as opposed to what it functions as?

I'm honestly not sure what it's supposed to be. It's given block mechanics that eventually become useless in KR (to the point where it won't even soak a single main attack). Additionally, while the awakening adds a substantial amount of damage and the super armor to carry out the attacks, it does not have the passives or utilizes other defensive abilities outside of a limited Iframe to survive. Compared to Blader and even some other classes, it's mobility pales. Even its ult which does good burst damage is answered in kind by other Melee Dps.

However, despite Warrior's function as a melee dps, Blader while considered more "fragile" (They're not, and to claim such is to be misguided or uninformed about how survivability works overall with classes), performs not only all of these functions, but also in equal or greater parts damage while having more utility, more survivability, and more of a dominant role in GvG.

Warriors have super armor? Sure, but so do bladers on all their main damage abilities, and plus some. Can Bladers take a beating once caught out? No, but neither can Warriors when AP scales high enough. Can Warriors pick and choose fights, and escape in GvG when the fighting gets going? No, but blader can. And can a Warrior harass objectives and get out alive under sustained dps and attention? No, but you know who can? Blader.

How about that Warrior ult as well, how does it do versus Blader? It's nearly a draw, except the blader's covers a greater area and longer range.

And let's not even talk about PvE. If you've seen the comparison between the two, Blader is lightyears (a measure of distance) ahead in capability, speed, and efficiency over the Warrior's greatsword.

It's time to come to terms with the Greatsword. It's often looked at as one of the "better" Awakenings because it drastically improved the class. However, when compared to the newer awakenings coming out (except Maehwa, so Warriors do have that), it not only isn't better, it starts falling behind in all categories.

Listen to this whole interview, and he even talks about the Roles of Warrior and Valkyrie. Summarizing "While Warriors and Valkyries have their roles in GvG, it's incredibly hard to deal with Bladers running into packs of players, harassing objectives, and getting out without anyone being able to do anything to them. Unless you get lucky and catch a Blader and can kill them in one combo, they're going to get away. I'm not saying there isn't counterplay or it is imbalanced, but it's difficult to deal with."

You can hear the frustration in his voice and what he even says about it is more revealing about Warrior than it is about Blader. You "may" have a role, but it's not one of particular significance, nor is it as threatening to the other classes available in these type of fights.

I'm not saying this to get a mass exodus from Warrior to Blader. My objective is to come to terms with exactly where Warrior stands in GvG / PvP, as well as to shun those with the poisonous class balance perspective that it's acceptable for any class to be underpowered or overpowered, nevermind just warriors, because the health of the game overall depends on tightly balanced classes that address the play styles of the community.

This is a wake up thread, it's a stop settling from scraps and being on the fringe of what could be considered "competitive" and is more likely just "viable."

It's the community's responsibility to address these concerns with moderators and inform/educate themselves about where they stand in comparison to other classes in the game.

Therefore, I'll be damned if I don't actually say something, and I certainly won't stop ridiculing those of our community that hold these terrible, shortsighted, and ultimately harmful to game play beliefs either based in their ego or simply in their satisfaction despite function of the class in which they play.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh look another retarded that wants everyone to play the same class

Posted

Oh look another retarded that wants everyone to play the same class

I'm not saying this to get a mass exodus from Warrior to Blader. My objective is to come to terms with exactly where Warrior stands in GvG / PvP, as well as to shun those with the poisonous class balance perspective that it's acceptable for any class to be underpowered or overpowered, nevermind just warriors, because the health of the game overall depends on tightly balanced classes that address the play styles of the community.

This is a wake up thread, it's a stop settling from scraps and being on the fringe of what could be considered "competitive" and is more likely just "viable."

It's the community's responsibility to address these concerns with moderators and inform/educate themselves about where they stand in comparison to other classes in the game.

Therefore, I'll be damned if I don't actually say something, and I certainly won't stop ridiculing those of our community that hold these terrible, shortsighted, and ultimately harmful to game play beliefs either based in their ego or simply in their satisfaction despite function of the class in which they play.

Reading is hurd.

Posted

You seem to spend excessive time creating pointless arguments about this game, im not guna tell you how to spend your free time but why don't you just quit? You seem unhappy, and you aren't successful in changing peoples opinions to agree with your own so what's the point? Typing walls of text to a small audience that doesn't really give two -----s seems like a waste of time but that's just my opinion lol

1 person likes this

Posted

You seem to spend excessive time creating pointless arguments about this game, im not guna tell you how to spend your free time but why don't you just quit? You seem unhappy, and you aren't successful in changing peoples opinions to agree with your own so what's the point? Typing walls of text to a small audience that doesn't really give two -----s seems like a waste of time but that's just my opinion lol

Hahaha come on, you can do better lol :D If you're gonna do that "oh ur lyf so sad" stuff at least say something that hurts, don't blatantly quote from the "Retards Manual to Internet Arguement".

If I had a personality this bland, I'd kill myself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahaha come on, you can do better lol :D If you're gonna do that "oh ur lyf so sad" stuff at least say something that hurts, don't blatantly quote from the "Retards Manual to Internet Arguement".

If I had a personality this bland, I'd kill myself.

guess I hit a little too close to home for you atleast lol

Posted

so... what this thread is about? Musa will be strong one? or ranger will be still op?

1 person likes this

Posted

so... what this thread is about? Musa will be strong one? or ranger will be still op?

Something like that i guess..  And how some tard knew alllll along or something.  

Posted

9137f5d4f4e8a855b432c2019637c9a5071d2219

1 person likes this

Posted

Peter-Parker-Crying.gif 

Tears Is what this thread was made from.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0