• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't you worry, I'll be sure to remind you.

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I won't be wrong about the Warrior vs Musa awakenings either. Don't worry, I'll make sure to remind you the day they release.

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy arrogance batman... 

Posted

Holy arrogance batman... 

It's only arrogance if it's unjustified.

Sorry, not everyone is going to accept the standard of mediocrity you've adhered yourself to.

Posted (edited)

It's only arrogance if it's unjustified.

Sorry, not everyone is going to accept the standard of mediocrity you've adhered yourself to.

Arrogance:
Offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Has nothing to do with justified or unjustified. Better to be humble and helpful than an asshole.

You can't back it up yet. So stop acting arrogant.

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted (edited)

Arrogance:
Offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Has nothing to do with justified or unjustified. Better to be humble and helpful than an asshole.

You can't back it up yet. So stop acting arrogant.

So you're saying being correct, as in doing research, coming to an educated conclusion, and then communicating it to others is arrogant?

Kid to be short about it, ----- off.

I'm not here for your feelings, I couldn't care less. Being either side of the spectrum is pointless and meaningless in this.

There are only the facts of the matter. I was proven right on the Maehwa board, I'll be proven right here.

The real issue is your sociopathic personality. When presented with information you don't like, you automatically switch to character assassination in an attempt to disprove the argument.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Feel free to read up a bit.

Point is, I'll be proven right again with time, and most likely you'll spew out your emotional garbage in response to it, no doubt something bitter or involving salt, or possibly something similar to this false sense of moral superiority you're supporting that makes you believe you're somehow (and ironically) correct with your remarks.

I'll still be right, and you'll still be wrong.

Deal with it.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage

Posted

What was it that you said about the musa and warrior awakenings anyways? Just out of curiously I would like to know, thanks.

Posted (edited)

I actually have nothing against your argument or whatever you are debating. I don't even know what you are discussing and I don't actually care. You may be right, good on you for being right. But your attitude is just hideous. If you are right, people will know you are right. The fact that you have to prove yourself and make a post about how you will be right is just arrogant. 

From the tone of your posts you act as if you are better than other people and think highly of yourself. Acting this way is uncalled for.  No need to tell the world how amazing you are. Let the people decide on that. 

A person's quality isn't judged on how he treats his equals but how he treats his inferiors. 

p.s. you may be right about the sociopathic personality though. I have a few similar traits.

Last post from me on this matter. Cya

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted (edited)

I actually have nothing against your argument or whatever you are debating. I don't even know what you are discussing and I don't actually care. You may be right, good on you for being right. But your attitude is just hideous. If you are right, people will know you are right. the fact that you have to prove yourself and make a post about how you will be right is just arrogant. 

From the tone of your posts you act as if you are better than other people and think highly of yourself. Acting this way is uncalled for.  No need to tell the world how amazing you are. Let the people decide on that. 

A person's quality isn't judged on how he treats his equals but how he treats his inferiors. 

A lot of text you wrote for "not caring". Didn't bother reading it either, because I bet it's is filled with more of your emotional judgements, more ad hominem, or whatever ridiculous comments you've made. 

Like the unwashed, uncleaned, unintelligent, masses that flood these forum boards, you're consistently wrong, and I'm just not wasting the time with it.

Posted (edited)

A lot of text you wrote for "not caring". Didn't bother reading it either, you're consistently wrong, and I'm just not wasting the time with it.

" I don't even know what you are discussing and I don't actually care "

What does annoy me is people like you. Belittling other people to make yourself feel good/stronger.

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted (edited)

" I don't even know what you are discussing and I don't actually care "

What does annoy me is people like you. Belittling other people to make yourself feel good/stronger.

Hey just a tip though, because people can actually learn from your example:

In today's day and age, and with it's technology, being ignorant, unintelligent, or unable to critically think, is a  choice and a sign of gross laziness. These type of individuals are repugnant, and should be spurned at every opportunity to avoid becoming the status quo.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of the lowest common denominator thinking their opinions may hold as much weight as any other person. The truth is, they don't.

Posted

Hey just a tip though, because people can actually learn from your example:

In today's day and age, and with it's technology, being ignorant, unintelligent, or unable to critically think, is a  choice and a sign of gross laziness. These type of individuals are repugnant, and should be spurned at every opportunity to avoid becoming the status quo.

Quite frankly, I'm of the lowest common denominator thinking their opinions may hold as much weight as any other person. The truth is, they don't.

"Belittling other people to make yourself feel good/stronger."

You don't know my intellectual abilities or qualifications so please don't jump to assumptions.

Posted (edited)

"Belittling other people to make yourself feel good/stronger."

You don't know my intellectual abilities or qualifications so please don't jump to assumptions.

Still trying to take the ironic moral high ground on the interwebs, oh forum defender of the pixels? Laughable.

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus.”
―Thomas Jefferson

Try taking away something and learning from it, dunce.

(Don't misunderstand me for attempting to change your mind on whatever ridiculous position you have. I'm not. I'm simply using you as a sounding board to educate people of your errors and the type of thinking they should strive not to adopt. You clearly are too much of a dunning kruger to ever expect anything of purchase to originate from).

Posted

Okay well I'm gonna leave you with your thoughts. You clearly know what you are talking about so please, educate the world on this forum post. Fight away warrior.

Regards

Posted

Wow.. what a read haha.  

Posted

How do I like my own posts?

Posted

Wow, OP is so special, he told us so. HE TOLD US SO! My King, thank you. Like we didn't already know.

We got some special snowflake here!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0