• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Extraction Gems

34 posts in this topic

Posted

couldn't snipe 1 so  I decided to level up my alt -alchemy

got skilled 4 now

if you do all the alchemy-Q in Olvia  (daily) you can craft 1-2 gem a day :D

fruit of nature/essence of nature are very rare though

took me 4 days +3 mil :D

Posted

fruit of nature/essence of nature are very rare though

Gather any plants with a sickle (like cotton), and gg... you have all fruits of all types you need ;)  (require some energy through, depend of your skill level, tool level and your luck .. ^^)

Posted (edited)

You with 2x extracrion gems, how are you maxing your stats? I didnt ser any way to get maxed att speed and crit with liverto 2x gems... Any tips?

Also how are you doing in pvp? With upcoming +16->20 gear I see no possibility of owning 2 sets of weapon, 1 for pve 1 for pve.  Cus extracting mad expensive ap gems when you go grind and putting in 300k worth ex gems seems retarded... And then vice versa. Just suck it up and run 24/7 with extraction gems? Kinda "unfair" if you compare to other classes :P

Ps: sorry for typos, hope youunderstand. Traveling atm.

Edited by Valtzu

Posted

You with 2x extracrion gems, how are you maxing your stats? I didnt ser any way to get maxed att speed and crit with liverto 2x gems... Any tips?

Also how are you doing in pvp? With upcoming +16->20 gear I see no possibility of owning 2 sets of weapon, 1 for pve 1 for pve.  Cus extracting mad expensive ap gems when you go grind and putting in 300k worth ex gems seems retarded... And then vice versa. Just suck it up and run 24/7 with extraction gems? Kinda "unfair" if you compare to other classes :P

Ps: sorry for typos, hope youunderstand. Traveling atm.

I personally run 2 Extraction gems, and honestly maxing stats feels so unimportant when my mana regenerates like it does. I've got 4 AS/3 Crit at all times with 2 Extraction gems, and this is unbuffed. I could go ahead and pop one of the Mother's Day chocolates and get +1 AS/+1 CHR, or I could use Mediah Special/Serendia Special to compensate for this lack of stats. 

I still do perfectly well in PvP and I still farm extremely quickly, even without maxed stats. 

Posted

How exactly are called the mobs at that node? Stone hole spiders?

Posted

How exactly are called the mobs at that node? Stone hole spiders?

Yes, but any of the mobs around there drops it. I dropped it from 2 different mobs

Posted (edited)

Well I managed to snipe 18 essence of nature in the AH. Am save for a while :D

Edited by Mijikay

Posted

I personally run 2 Extraction gems, and honestly maxing stats feels so unimportant when my mana regenerates like it does. I've got 4 AS/3 Crit at all times with 2 Extraction gems, and this is unbuffed. I could go ahead and pop one of the Mother's Day chocolates and get +1 AS/+1 CHR, or I could use Mediah Special/Serendia Special to compensate for this lack of stats. 

I still do perfectly well in PvP and I still farm extremely quickly, even without maxed stats. 

Been pondering using a second.You are totally right here, 1 point of crit/speed is irrelevant when considering OOM issues. Time to put extraction gem on notification for a few days again...

Posted (edited)

I use 2 extraction crystals in my bow and love it, but even one is a good idea, and in light of the changes just two days away which will buff Ranger mana regen, one might be more than enough to enjoy the full benefits of extraction.  Just adding to this thread that making them is not very hard at all IMHO (at least compared to some of the other crystals).  You need 2 Essence of Nature, which requires these

Essence.thumb.png.1b7f3e80cc237f121afbc9

The Fruit of Nature is actually one of the more common alchemy fruits, and is obtainable on the marketplace without terrible difficulty.  They get sniped quickly these days, as do almost all of the Fruits, but they are posted frequently and shouldn't require you to sit at the Marketplace window for an hour to get what you need, if you don't want to get them from gathering.  These can also be obtained from farming - from carrots and barley, among other crops - but as a ranked farmer, I can tell you that it will be a lot faster to get these from staring at the AH window until you can grab one, than from farming.  Fruits drop when you breed plants and collect their seeds, but probably only once every 10-15 plants you harvest, and it takes hours for them to grow.  If you are already a farmer and want to get these and store them up for future use, then plant a few rounds of carrots and barley (potatoes too)

The next step is this:

Extraction.thumb.png.d1646734faf309f1137

You do not need any specific gemstone for those two "gemstones," ingredients - it can be any combination of two random, different plain vanilla gems, like 1 crimson flame - power and 1 nature - swiftness.  Legendary beast's blood is readily available on the AH, not hugely pricey, and isn't very hard to craft yourself if you choose.

Edited by Voxhumbug