• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Musa really that bad?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'know, when I have +16 Agility and a -30 accuracy debuff skill, I'll take a little less damage, mother-----ers can't hit me period cause they're constantly debuffed and cry at me because the Musa is too OP.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to 2 patches ago?

SYCK Tokyo Ghoul Avatar bruv.

That's sarcasm, anime is shit.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage

Posted

Having played a KR blader pre-awakening I can say in this current state of the game Musa are average.  If the gear is right they can destroy people, but that logic applies to every class.  I love the class and have played it for over awhile now and can say it's my favorite class,  however in large scale group pvp we are a niche class and unfortunately there are other classes that can do what we can do better.  At the end of the day play for fun, but also realize to compete at top tier Musa is much less forgiving skill and gear wise.  I encourage people to play the class and develop their own opinion, but I'm not going to say it sucks or it's amazing.  I do miss pre iframe nerf though.  I think my biggest headache is that sorcs and tamers should have the same iframe nerf as we did.  That would bring us up a few notches and them down a few.

Posted

i find musa extremely underwhelming te be honest, i find the damage really low can't even kill people and im lvl 55 100 ap and 166 dp, i get rekt in a few seconds while i can't even get half of people's health off 

Posted (edited)

At this point in the game 100ap/166 DP is relatively low on the competitive pvp circuit.  We don't have as high scaling as Sorcs do with their abilities so we need higher AP to compete.  You need to get up to 140/176, pre Valencia.  Now if you are using accuracy offhand you still need to be close to 120 AP. 

Edited by Griefkilla

Posted

I'm at 102/162 with 2xGrunil/2xSteelTaritas. Two reg Witches, two reg MoS, PRI bares neck, shultz belt and Black horn Warrior bow. The belt and neck at the cheapest upgrades but are really only going to give me 4-6 extra ap for a good chunk of silver. Really looking forward the AP we'll get on the accuracy offhands tomorrow, should make us even stronger with it...All of that said, even with the subpar gearscore I feel pretty strong. We aren't an assassin class so I can't just one shot anyone on my level. But unless I'm lazy or not paying attention no one can kill me. I purposefully also have good grain juice and with that noone is catching me, aside from horse wizards I guess. I think Musa is pretty well balanced and I personally really enjoy not being the strongest class. Being 'op' just means you get less credit for a victory.

Posted

i find musa extremely underwhelming te be honest, i find the damage really low can't even kill people and im lvl 55 100 ap and 166 dp, i get rekt in a few seconds while i can't even get half of people's health off 

I'm at 157 AP / 166 DP. Musa is not underwhelming by any means. I'm able to survive 3 people attacking me (after I get careless and let a zerker or warrior/valk grab me) and get away clean; recover and get right back into the fight. I'm able to slaughter Rangers and Witch/Wiz. I can handle Sorc. I see no issues with Musa in their current state.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm at 157 AP / 166 DP. Musa is not underwhelming by any means. I'm able to survive 3 people attacking me (after I get careless and let a zerker or warrior/valk grab me) and get away clean; recover and get right back into the fight. I'm able to slaughter Rangers and Witch/Wiz. I can handle Sorc. I see no issues with Musa in their current state.

what items you got? dup rings and earings? and belt?

Posted

He has to have all duo accessories (witches/MoS) then a PRI ogre ring (ofc liverto or kzarka), thats if he keeps a base tree spirit belt or a PRI shults.

Posted

+10 AP socketed in my +15 Liverto, +7 AP from Grunil, +9 AP from passive skill and +15 White Bow, and no I don't have DUO accessories, only PRI Red Coral/Outlaw rings, PRI Shultz Belt, Knockdown resist necklace and 2x Sealed earrings 

Posted

oh, you're counting what doesn't show up on sheet, i see now

Posted

oh, you're counting what doesn't show up on sheet, i see now

of course, hidden stats are in the calculations that determine my damage dealt.. so why would I not include them in my stats report?

Posted

of course, hidden stats are in the calculations that determine my damage dealt.. so why would I not include them in my stats report?

when most people post about ap it's normally whats on sheet, i mean what you did works too

Posted

+10 AP socketed in my +15 Liverto, +7 AP from Grunil, +9 AP from passive skill and +15 White Bow, and no I don't have DUO accessories, only PRI Red Coral/Outlaw rings, PRI Shultz Belt, Knockdown resist necklace and 2x Sealed earrings 

10AP socketed. So do you not have 5AS/5Crit?

Posted

Patch hipe.

Our Black Bow will gain around 7-8 ap . Very good. 

Posted

10AP socketed. So do you not have 5AS/5Crit?

I have 5 AS, Musa doesn't need 5 Crit.

Posted

Why don't they need 5 crit?

Posted (edited)

our important skills have either 30% or 100% crit base. add in the +30% from Blind Thrust and our 5% passive. What's the point of needing crit when we have 100% or 65% crit? I have 3 crit so that still brings me up to 80% on my skills with 30% base.

Why don't they need 5 crit?

Edited by Fancypants
1 person likes this

Posted

our important skills have either 30% or 100% crit base. add in the +30% from Blind Thrust and our 5% passive. What's the point of needing crit when we have 100% or 65% crit? I have 3 crit so that still brings me up to 80% on my skills with 30% base.

well 65% crit is a massive loss in damage compared to 90% crit. That alone is persuasive enough to have 5 crit.

Posted

note, I did say I have 3 crit (liverto wep) so I have 80%. 5 crit really isn't necessary and I'll out damage you with my 159 AP. You can keep your 5 crit

Posted

Musa is fine. It doesnt jave ranger clear speed but it is more mobie.

Also you should be using 0 potions in pve.

In pvp they are bruisers. You can try n go squishy dmg build as well..

Posted

what`s better in pvp, 30% knockdown resist necklace or 30% stun resist necklace?

Posted

Sorry you mind telling me how did you reach 5 AS with 2 Power crystals on the liverto? as far as i know you can get +4 on gloves.

Posted

Sorry you mind telling me how did you reach 5 AS with 2 Power crystals on the liverto? as far as i know you can get +4 on gloves.

mediah special.

Posted

mediah special.

^ this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0