• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

This change was brought in because of people killing AFK horse levellers. If you didn't kill AFK people this change would probably have not happened you kind of brought it on yourselves GG lol.

if u are dumb enough to afk horse outside safezone then yeah u fkn deserve to die

Posted (edited)

Anteing level is difficult on our version. Having your rotation messed up can make this take 2,3 or 4X more time. This is why we fight for spots. Having you lose something when attacking for the spot and lose nothing when defending means fighting for it is no longer possible. Either revert, remove karma system or drop karma lost on kill to 5k.

Like someone else said above. If you aren't strong enough to keep a spot you don't deserve it...you just have to actually work for it now...oh noes!!
I have very little remorse for one group griefing other players out cause they think they own something sorry. If you want the spot bad enough you can still have it that part has not changed.

Edited by Bahska
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love tears of nolifers. Keep em coming. Only reason you can dominate spot in first place is because you outgear instead outskill players. So go ----- yourself.

Just imagine that you sit on a bus. Someone simply comes in and sits on you. It is a seat, right? Appropriate for you, or your group in size? Sure. But he wanna sit. Now, you cant do anything. You just have to have the guy sit on you. You can go to another seat if you want, though. Just hope no trolls come sit on you there.

The reason people out gear you is because they worked for it. A lot. I respect people who outgear me and destroy me instantly. And, when they want, they can fight and win an area. Most people complaining are not on top of the food chain here.

p.s. you can also have basic manners. If that were to be reverted, I will not come and say "noob tears go ** yourself."

Edited by propush
1 person likes this

Posted

The salt from people upset they can't cause XP loss is amazing.

You know you can still PVP people normally right?

Thats no the same its not about letting other ppl lose XP..its about keeping them away from a spot! But now they will just come back since all they lose is time

Posted

they just come into your grind rotation and start hitting the mobs u farm. what now? go cry in a corner?

or you just be more stubborn then them, and move ahead of them instead, eventually they will realize now your both getting shitty xp and maybe I should move to a new spot.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

RIP BDO † 2016 - 2016

It´s the most stupid change i read since i play bdo...
Do u think about what u do? Sometimes?
Seems not.
So u punish people who do pvp but dont punish people who -----s the others up received no penalty?

Posted

Ty for destroying the game, ty for destroying our guild ty daum!

Posted

Even if that is the case..what hinders the killed party to return and continue taking your spot ? There is no penalty...

If they are killing the mobs better than you can and are getting all the loot I think the solution you seek is within yourself.

(you need to kill mobs better)

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

Guys it's June, not April, come on this has got to be a joke.

Posted

No EXP loss is very good change, fresh players will have a chance to compete in upcoming REAL pvp content.

Real PvP content? Do you talk about siege? If yes... just LOL. They are "real PvP content" like Red Battlefield...

Posted

this a thousand times

Lets be serious here, who even cares about xp loss in our version? Most people will still run into you and troll 24/7 and people who are serious about leveling will never get pk'ed. 1% is nothing even at 56+ and even if you kill someone at 56+ who is trying to lvl up he will just respawn in town with elions tear and come back with 5 other people. I knew they would release a patch like this the moment they only gave us -1% instead of -3%xp on kill. 

1 person likes this

Posted

this change is good for me, i wont lose xp cause some hardcore nerds lvl 57 pk everything around their zone... to bad the game wasnt released as this.

3 people like this

Posted

Alright, they ruined PvP, It's now going down hill.

Posted (edited)

Nice changes, thanks *thumbs up*

Edited by Shyrata

Posted

Good news about the 0 exp loss. So asocial gankers and raiders wont make you loose entire weeks of exp anymore.

The excuse about defending grind spot is very weak. You can change channel or zone, isn't a big deal at all.

2 people like this

Posted

Real PvP content? Do you talk about siege? If yes... just LOL. They are "real PvP content" like Red Battlefield...

Cry me a river.

Posted

87XSXJg.png

Congratulations, DAUM. You broke it. We're going to be dealing with servers full of karma-griefers. Servers will be full of negative karma players because they wanted to grind and got griefed by some troll had NOTHING to lose.

Posted (edited)

LOL at all the butthurt people in this thread.

Least now I don't have to worry much about losing EXP while AFK training and having some asshole kill me.

Edited by Lana
2 people like this

Posted

i agree but honestly.. this never happened to me and i started training horses a lot latey and i dont bother staying in safe zones. I still believe that most of the people reporting this were killed by other guilds they are in war with. They could have found better solutions for this like marking players that are afk / not fighting mobs for a while and increasing the penalties / karma loss for killing them.

Yeah you make a good point maybe that would have been better.

Posted

Ye cause hiding behind a rock like a salamander and kill some lvl 45-50 player with no gear is pure PvP right?

Seriously...dont make me laugh :D

Posted

I am actually returning to the game due to this 0 karma xp loss. :D

Posted

Congratulations, DAUM. You broke it. We're going to be dealing with servers full of karma-griefers. Servers will be full of negative karma players because they wanted to grind and got griefed by some troll had NOTHING to lose.

Or... hear me out... you can choose to not kill the same person over and over losing 60k karma each time.

Of course you can still do that and then try to blame other people for your own bad decisions when you go into negatives. If you like.

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• The description message of the 10 minute cool down for Trading after switching channels has been improved.

• Simple Cooking and Simple Alchemy will no longer consume energy even if it is shown in the recipe.
  • Additional types of Tier 6 and 7 horses have been added.

I love every single one of these changes!  Thanks Daum!! 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

This game gets worse and worse each patch.  Daum shitting on PvP.  ----- BDO.

Edited by OJTheGloveless
1 person likes this

Posted

Good news about the 0 exp loss. So asocial gankers and raiders wont make you loose entire weeks of exp anymore.

The excuse about defending grind spot is very weak. You can change channel or zone, isn't a big deal at all.

Chance of your grind messed up / grifd -> (chance of someone looking for you across world and channels and killing u) ^ 10

You cant "just switch channel" with your party, you think the other channels are empty?! The old system allowed to have THE PERSON COMING LATER change the channel, or "conquer" the spot, as a team effort.