• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

RIP BDO

1 person likes this

Posted

It seems to me, people will latch onto anything negative to complain about. Pvp for me was never about causing the other player to lose xp. The first time I was killed fighting for a spot, I was pretty pissed I also lost xp when I'm 54 and 1% is a hell of a lot of work down the tubes on what ever mob I was farming on. This is a good change, people just latch onto what ever negative they can. If this "ruins" the entire game for you, you had other issues with it before. Cry about those so we can actually see some change. 

3 people like this

Posted

Not dumb at all. It's a good thing. Now all the rude idiot PK'ers that just kill to laugh at people will get the penalty and not cause exp lose on those who are just questing or gathering or something. Maybe now they will stop griefing players.

Also, mob exp is based on who does the most damage, so everyone can grind the same spot and the best players will prevail.

well i second that, i know for a fact i can ruin your entire route in minutes and keep killing certain packs on spawn that way i can have an effective path while still ruining yours. Griefing is discouraged atm by the fact that if you mess with someone's route you lose exp. if you remove that part of the game the player can just come back and you will have no choise in the matter, aside from leaving or doing suboptimal farming ofc.

The 0 exp loss side if fine, but the part where the person defends a spot loses out for doing so is borderline retarded. 

if there's no punisment for pvp then there shouldnt be punishment for anyone. it only aids people trolling. it adresses the problem of people griefing in pvp and killing afk'ers and stuff. but it does not adress the fact that you're FORCED to pk someone off a spot sometimes purely because they're being dicks

Posted (edited)

I, speaking solely for myself, am very pleased about this patch.

I wasn't completely enjoying the ongoing paranoia and twitch in peripherial sight whenever I spotted a white dot on the radar. I am also baffled that nearly nobody is taking into account the disbalance between classes, which simply is there. As a low geared musa, there was basically only the option of immediatelly running, whenever anyone else came in close. Now I will at least die with honor =).

As for griefers coming back constantly to karma you out... is that really a thing? I honestly cannot understand WHO the hell would do that, just for the pleasure of annoying others? I don't know, guys, but am I really the only one generally trying not to be a cnt?

Big hurray for horses, too.

Edited by Grimshank
5 people like this

Posted

DAUM, I'm gonna buy some pearls for all the butthurt you've caused today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Every1 who LIKES this PK / Karma situation is a carebear piece of shit. Enjoy your horses and potatos and ----- them in the ass piece of shit devs ruining the own essence of the game.

Another good thing about the exp change toxic players like this will leave the game.

7 people like this

Posted

Its funny to read how they crying about losing their tops spots

Now you need to kill faster to keep your spots

1 person likes this

Posted

I do hope so...... Well the "act tough in the forums" kind anyway......

Oh hey it's the guy who found his first black stone 2 weeks ago :D

Posted

A grifer now loses karma, a person getting greifed now loses nothing. It's as simple as that. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I, speaking solely for myself, am very pleased about this patch.

I wasn't completely enjoying the ongoing paranoia and twitch in peripherial sight whenever I spotted a white dot on the radar. I am also baffled that nearly nobody is taking into account the disbalance between classes, which simply is there. As a low geared musa, there was basically only the option of immediatelly running, whenever anyone else came in close. Now I will at least die with honor =).

As for griefers coming back constantly to karma you out... is that really a thing? I honestly cannot understand WHO the hell would do that, just for the pleasure of annoying others? I don't know, guys, but am I really the only one generally trying to be a cnt?

Big hurray for horses, too.

i dont know about you but I've had that happen to me SEVERAL times where you're farming somewhere, not taking up more than you can just do on spawn times, then a random troll comes a long tells you to go ----- yourself when you nicely ask for them to find another spot. and then you have to kill them 3 times over until they get the message.

Posted (edited)

Most likely, the most incompetent staff ever

Just going from bad to worse lol

Edited by Burnd
1 person likes this

Posted

I just want to know why the amity changes weren't mentioned in the patch notes lol

Posted

no ninja?

-1 daum :c

Posted

It seems to me, people will latch onto anything negative to complain about. Pvp for me was never about causing the other player to lose xp. The first time I was killed fighting for a spot, I was pretty pissed I also lost xp when I'm 54 and 1% is a hell of a lot of work down the tubes on what ever mob I was farming on. This is a good change, people just latch onto what ever negative they can. If this "ruins" the entire game for you, you had other issues with it before. Cry about those so we can actually see some change. 

It a very very bad change. It is the first time I "complain" about something here. Not even when blader was terribly broken, or sorc. Nothing. But this - this is very very bad. 

Posted

for the love of god change it back before its to late this is a monumental ----- up your about to go down in the history books with this one

Posted

shit notes

FLAGGING ON SOMEONE IS USELESS NOW

THANKS FOR RUINING PVP EVEN MORE

What  is  this,  a  griefers  charter?

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

• Trolls can now grief with absolutely no way for players to drive them away

• Daum kills BDO PVP

• Players already bored without node wars leave in droves  

guildless players will now stand in gear w/o crystals in full sausan parties  leeching exp, they will level faster than the group and the group cant drive the player away because karma.

guildless > guild

solo > party

never flagging > actually play pvp

1 person likes this

Posted

Great changes! Terribly funny to see all the gankers cry their eyes out here.

Cant wait to breed some horses and see what new types have been added too!

Life skills ftw :)

1 person likes this

Posted

are you kidding me? no exp loss on pvp death? now someone can just repeatedly grief you at grind spots with literally no penalty? what the ----- is this game now... the fishers got what they wanted I guess. carebear as hell.

Posted

best change ever!

<- PvE Sorc :P

Posted

Every1 who LIKES this PK / Karma situation is a carebear piece of shit. Enjoy your horses and potatos and ----- them in the ass piece of shit devs ruining the own essence of the game.

then quit loser, nobody cares about you crybaby ----- :) . . .

Posted

Love the additional worker slots, the new horse skins and a lot of other stuff.

The only thing missing from this maintenance to make it best one since launch is giving us the missing 100 contribution points for hard cap which was supposed to happen when mediah came out or were you going to give us the full 200 contribution points to hard cap when Valencia launchs ?

The game started with 300 hard cap (still has it ), 100 per territory so we are missing mediahs 100 currently.

@CM_Jouska

Posted

Damage for the following Field Bosses basic attack has been decreased.

• Dim Tree Spirit

• Red Nose

• Dastard Bheg

Yay I hopefully wont get oneshot anymore! Very annoyng when desync gets you killed. 

Love that there are now stable expansions and more horses. But can you show which ones? Or is it all that were missing?

And yay for cooking and alchemy!

No exp loss for Pk I like, saves me exp when people grief me. Less likely to be a douche if you may lose exp while the other is fine!

Posted

Chance of your grind messed up / grifd -> (chance of someone looking for you across world and channels and killing u) ^ 10
You cant "just switch channel" with your party, you think the other channels are empty?! The old system allowed to have THE PERSON COMING LATER change the channel, or "conquer" the spot, as a team effort.

So basically you r saying we all have to be worried about some psycopath across the map?

The nature already dealt with him in real life, if he needs to chase you between channels :D

Conquer the spot.....ye sure....you waste 1-2hours just loosing exp to "conquer" a spot where you can grind for 2-3% exp/hour.

1) not everyone (like me) have time to waste in those childish skirmishes.

2)If i want PvP, i go into an Arena and face another player with similar gear....you know, that stuff called "fair fight"? Cause it's all about that.

Posted

Great changes! Terribly funny to see all the gankers cry their eyes out here.

Cant wait to breed some horses and see what new types have been added too!

Life skills ftw :)

Exactly! Also I've been saving up all my T5s and T6s so I can start working on those now.

1 person likes this