• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Ignore the bullies crying. They have pushed people out of the top camps now for months. This is a good change. 

They sat on these forums and mocked the core community with comments like " Get Rekt " .. "Git gud " and all their stupid misspellings, trying to sound cool with their leetspeak.

Now it's their turn to cry and the community can mock them.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

WTF ?? DAUM with every comming patch the game is becomming worse and worse.

This game will loose all the pvp players very soon just see..... 

DELETE THIS BULLSHIT PATCH NO EXP LOSS MY ASS CAREBEAR DAUM TEAM

So much salt good sir pvp in the game was always about GvG and siges aka organized not about how you can greif people out of a spot due to them losing enough exp to just leave. And if it is otherwise please tell me how in KR you lose 200k karma per kill not the measly 60k you lose here. Our PK system is mega carebear it should come with a and equal carebear penality.

Edited by Zeel
1 person likes this

Posted

Really so how come you allow loosing XP at world bosses that have completely broken mechanics and randomly one shooting players.If anything that should be changed, people in PvP can use V skill, can use ESCAPE there is option to avoid XP loss and thats not the case when world boss one shots you.

Cant use V if you get one shot out of nowhere.

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

I'm not happy with this response at all to be honest.

What has been mentioned here just doesn't happen. Player being "killed in chain" have SO many options it's unreal.

1) Join a guild for their protection and grind parties

2) Grind in another spot

3) Grind on another channel

4) Use Elions Tears

This is an MMO. Players should be able to have an affect on the world, and with that, other players decisions such as where to farm.

I think I'm playing the wrong -----ing game.

2 people like this

Posted

Revert the change or remove karma for killing players.

1 person likes this

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

At this moment you steal me my only way to take off people with more lvl and maybe better gear but no skills for pvp, from one spot, so I can't grow up in the game, and tell me now, what you gonna do with this DAUM?.... 

If you can't defend yourself, go away, if your guild can't defend you, go away, this only means that you don't have the requirements to stay there. 

This answer from you do not justify the change on lose EXP in pvp...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Jeez......what was stopping these players from joining a guild that actualy would fight for grind spots or make an alliance with other guilds to prevent high end guilds on said grind spots ?

You just give griefers a free ticket to grief nonstop while taking away a big part of what made BDO stand out from other mmo's...

Edited by Krogos
2 people like this

Posted

So the bullies got a taste of their own medicine. Karma is a mother fu**er ain't it ?

Us bullies have already had a taste of our own medicine from pearl ressers that literally sit there and follow you around trying to take mobs and if you kill them they just pearl res and didn't get the 1% exp loss. But I was fine with that because hey it was costing them 50 cents everytime they decided to do this. You call it bullying, I call it culling the weak. If I'm at a farm spot for hours and someone shows up and wants to disrespect me by pulling mobs then why should I be playing fair? The guy is trying to bully me out my grind spot, so I kill him and show him who the dominant one is. You're literally the reason why this game is going to shit.

1 person likes this

Posted

no i dont want it both ways wtf are you reading haha. I want the system they had it was fine. kill someone you loss karma. they die they lose exp. it was perfect that way. there was no need to change it

It was "fine" for me that way as well. Didn't bother me, and the calls for drastic retooling and programming of the system were silly. ...but as a supporter of the pvp and pk players (even though I don't myself), I'm still fine with this system as a fair middle ground. Your non pvpers and pkers that rage about this...aka "carebears" ...are still going to be pissy that they get killed and have to walk back and what not....just nature of who they are. ...so anyone that does it should still be able to get that thrill up their leg. 

As for those that pk to "defend" their farming area....you still fall into the pker umbrella. ...this change doesn't hurt you. You can still "defend" "your" territory till your heart is content.

Posted

What about learning when to use GvG ? What about evaluating when it's the case to fight and when it's the case to back off ? If you're at Sausans and a single char comes by, sure he can slow you down a bit (negligible slowdown), wanna kill him ? You can still do it, if your party gets tricked by a single char, then you need to learn how to be smart.

The problem will be that there wont be only one person there will be two, three or four parties grinding at the same time and the person who put in pk loss karma and the people who die ohh wait come again in a few seconds and again and again since all your karma is lose and you have gone because you can defend your spot or fight to get one.

Posted

You call it bullying, I call it culling the weak. 

Thank you for proving my point that your side of the fence actively prevents people from advancing.

Thank you, so much

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're going to have no exp loss for positive karma players that die in pvp, then people with 0 or less karma should get 50% increased exp. I suppose it shouldn't stack with the loyalties one but this current PvP change as is; is completely unreasonable. 

I like the the rest of the patch notes, can't wait for Valencia!

Posted

I am just done trolling a 5 man party for 2 hours. Totally messed up their rotation. They could do NOTHING. When killed, I just came back. I am doing this mainly to prove a point right now. I can destroy their day and they, despite being 5 people - can do nothing.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not happy with this response at all to be honest.

What has been mentioned here just doesn't happen. Player being "killed in chain" have SO many options it's unreal.

1) Join a guild for their protection and grind parties

2) Grind in another spot

3) Grind on another channel

4) Use Elions Tears

This is an MMO. Players should be able to have an affect on the world, and with that, other players decisions such as where to farm.

I think I'm playing the wrong -----ing game.

Killed in Chain because they are too stubborn to revive in town to prevent that. Hrmmm. Theres already plenty of ways to cater to these pussies, might as well just remove pvp all together. I'm done, and not spending another dime on this -----ing game. 

Posted

This won't stop the killing and there will be more war declarations now, screwing your entire guild if you grief.

It won't be just because you grief, it'll probably be they just saw you and want you to stay out. Once the declaration goes through, you and any of your guildies whom even gets close might probably just get killed regardless of what they're doing in a non-safe zone even in other areas (eg. MoS grind)

Posted

I only see 3 solutions to this problem.

1. Revert the changes.

2. Remove karma.

3. Remove limits on amount of guild wars declarations.

I'm up to the point that i don't care, any of those 3 can save the game for the competitive playerbase. Otherwise you are going to lose a lot of players.

Posted

I am actually more annoyed buying liverto in marketplace than anything else. People can buy the crap in 0.001 seconds. How the hell you can get them then? Dream? Farm? Lol

Posted

Thank you for proving my point that your side of the fence actively prevents people from advancing.
Thank you, so much

The thing is, there are 10 channels, and countless other grind spots that YOUR kind can go to. If you can't contend with the big boys, don't go to the big boy's grinding spots. You don't deserve the best if you aren't the best. Got it?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Ignore the bullies crying. They have pushed people out of the top camps now for months. This is a good change. 

They sat on these forums and mocked the core community with comments like " Get Rekt " .. "Git gud " and all their stupid misspellings, trying to sound cool with their leetspeak.

Now it's their turn to cry and the community can mock them.

this this and more this. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guys lets move back to KR, they seem to know what they are doing, unlike the eu version

Edited by St0rm

Posted

Killed in Chain because they are too stubborn to revive in town to prevent that. Hrmmm. Theres already plenty of ways to cater to these pussies, might as well just remove pvp all together. I'm done, and not spending another dime on this -----ing game. 

Seeing your from LC...that is even more great news. You can always go back to Archeage...oh wait...

2 people like this

Posted

i just create this forum accound only fro say this.

WTF are you doing with the game????????????

NO EXP LOSS???? GM, developers, plz!!! think again this change...... all days are less people playing the game and you put this anti pvp rule.....

You feel some kind of sick pleasure if ppl loose exp after you pk them? Because as far i know you don't gain anything

1 person likes this

Posted

this this and more this. 

You two are wrong, I have just messed up a group of 5 people, all by myself, for two hours and they could do nothing about it. Either there is instanced grinding, or open world fight for the limited grinding spot. How can you support a system which allows me to troll like this?

Posted

Sucks to be you then :) i never once lost a crystal on pvp death nor i have ever heard from guildies. Guess you are that unlucky; but thanks for letting me know. Now i've a reason to kill others that is not xp loss.

I'm sure you actually have and are just to dumb/ignorant/blind (take your pick) to realize it. its actually really common to lose crystals in pvp death. but I mean if you carry around a lot of tade goods with you, those can drop on death as well instead of breaking your crystals. like those coins for example. but its not 100%

its like if I have 8 crystals in my gear, but I carry around 20 trade coins, its much more likely that my trade coins will drop taking the place of my crystals breaking.

Posted

So much whining. Why is anyone at all complaining about not losing Exp when you get -----ed out of nowhere? If you have positive karma and someone comes along and ruins your day you don't lose exp, isn't Exp loss what all the whiners were complaining about? What will make you happy?

Keep up the good work guys.