• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

You feel some kind of sick pleasure if ppl loose exp after you pk them? Because as far i know you don't gain anything

You know nothing Jon Snow

Posted

This was a long time coming, was only a matter of time before DAUM went full jew and cucked the carebears whom they think that spend money on the game. If the no exp loss isnt removed this game is dead for sure. The hardcore part was the only thing that made this an MMO worth playing, I regret every hour and dime spent on this piece of shit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Im giving this 1 week to revert, then I will do a charg-back for about 400Euro

Posted

NO EXPERIENCE LOSS FOR KILLING PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE POSITIVE KARMA? WHAT THE ----- IS THIS DAUM. ----- YOU AND ALL THESE CAREBEARS

Not to mention, let the BOTS grind freely ~........

Posted

..Yes indeed a fine patch thanks Dev team! :D:)

Posted

The thing is, there are 10 channels, and countless other grind spots that YOUR kind can go to. If you can't contend with the big boys, don't go to the big boy's grinding spots. You don't deserve the best if you aren't the best. Got it?

50e.jpg

Posted

You know nothing Jon Snow

HOLD THE DOOR

Posted

You feel some kind of sick pleasure if ppl loose exp after you pk them? Because as far i know you don't gain anything

Absoluely not. Grind is not instanced, and there is not enough. Therefore we fight for it. XP loss is the weapon you use. Now you got nothing. As I have stated, I have just finished a 2 hour trolling session, where I messed up the rotation for 5 man party, and they could do absolutely nothing.

Posted

I'm sure you actually have and are just to dumb/ignorant/blind (take your pick) to realize it. its actually really common to lose crystals in pvp death. but I mean if you carry around a lot of tade goods with you, those can drop on death as well instead of breaking your crystals. like those coins for example. but its not 100%

its like if I have 8 crystals in my gear, but I carry around 20 trade coins, its much more likely that my trade coins will drop taking the place of my crystals breaking.

You DO NOT lose a single crystal in PVP at all. The only way you lose crystals is if a mob happens to kill you when you're being PK'd. Plain and simple. Learn to read what -----ing killed you next time before you sit here spouting shit you know nothing about.

Posted

The thing is, there are 10 channels, and countless other grind spots that YOUR kind can go to. If you can't contend with the big boys, don't go to the big boy's grinding spots. You don't deserve the best if you aren't the best. Got it?

Gonna guess you dont get out much; Everyone paid for the game, none of the spots are yours, and if you want the spot that bad kill people and deal with the consequences.

And while you're at it at the very least admit to yourself that you are NOT a pvper, you're a pve'er who only pvp's so you can pve uncontested.

1 person likes this

Posted

last post. lets all stop how is this ruining pvp? you guys all run around with negative karma anyway from attacking ppl? so whats the big deal why stop now? the ppl that arnt there to pvp can either die, fight back, or leave they were not there to fight if they are at a spot and someone decides they want it that's a defensive issue for them you the pker will be on the offense its your choice to fight if you die u may lose xp if u have bad karma ,If you die and you have 0+ karma you wont but at the end you made the choice on what to do . what cracks me up is people will see you grinding and swoop in  and just gank your spot this game is full of idiots nobody ever says hey party friend? and I grind with witches and wizards the xp is tremendously fast they would benefit themselves but instead they would rather be stupid this game so anti-social in closing I suggest this don't ever solo grind I find that 4 wiz/witch and a ranger group will in most cases be left alone lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Welp. Witcher 3 Blood and Wine DLC just came out yesterday. No costumes no new content in this game. You know what i'm playing today.

Posted

3 post history, Im sure they are so concerned. Threatening chargebacks is oldest trick in the book. I hope Daum / PA mails your bank ( your moms bank ) all the valid transaction materials so your bank investigates you for fraud.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Ignore the bullies crying. They have pushed people out of the top camps now for months. This is a good change. 

They sat on these forums and mocked the core community with comments like " Get Rekt " .. "Git gud " and all their stupid misspellings, trying to sound cool with their leetspeak.

Now it's their turn to cry and the community can mock them.

Don't think it is bullying, but would agree overall on this @CM_Tytyes. Players can still choose to play the content and stake out territories. They no longer are going to damage the other player that doesn't want to pvp by essentially taking xp from them. Ultimately, this affects "true" griefers that follow a player around harassing or purposefully killing them over and over again with no real objective in place.

@Visnja don't get why this is a "omg gotcha" for either "side". Agree this is ultimately a good design change that is a compromise, while keeping the pking in the game. ..I personally tend to separate pk from pvping in this type of game. I don't, but do like that PKing is in the game as it keeps it interesting to me. The XP loss at high levels would be annoying though. I personally was willing to accept that as originally implemented. Those that enjoy playing the role of PK though...this doesn't really change anything for them is what to me is funny. It's not like they can't PK anymore. I guarantee you real "griefers" will continue doing so. They get the thrill from the killing, not the loss of XP the other guy gets. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you for proving my point that your side of the fence actively prevents people from advancing.
Thank you, so much

You just proved you dont care about the game: you just want to play alone and safe.

And you will fish, when the game will die.

Edited by DworkJay

Posted

I am just done trolling a 5 man party for 2 hours. Totally messed up their rotation. They could do NOTHING. When killed, I just came back. I am doing this mainly to prove a point right now. I can destroy their day and they, despite being 5 people - can do nothing.

Errr.... I'm not sure what you were trying to prove. They simply have to ignore you and the 5 of them will out-dps you so much that you won't get a shred of XP or loot. You were wasting your own time far more than you were wasting theirs.

Posted

You have NEVER lost a crystal from a PVP death. So stop trying to spread bullshit. What happened is you were being PK'd and you died to a mob and lost your crystals. I have PVP'd a SHIT ton in this game and have NEVER lost a crystal upon a PVP death unless I was red. 

yes you can lose them on pvp death, tested it with junk crystals intentionally before.

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

Make a PVE server, get a free server change / name change for everyone and you have accomplished the same thing. This is just -----ing everyone over.

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

So you're all a bunch of -----ing idiots. I understand.

Posted

Task one: we got too many PvPers in the Game, we need to ----- them off.

June first: task complete, open World/grindspot PvP destroyed. Have fun.

3 people like this

Posted

You gain them getting the hell out of stealing your mobs. or out of your sight. both are great gain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gonna guess you dont get out much; Everyone paid for the game, none of the spots are yours, and if you want the spot that bad kill people and deal with the consequences.
And while you're at it at the very least admit to yourself that you are NOT a pvper, you're a pve'er who only pvp's so you can pve uncontested.

Hey right back at you, I paid for the game too, and if I decide I want a spot I kill people and you should deal with the consequences. Why should only 1 person have a consequence when it took 2 players actions to create a situation. Your argument is probably the worst I've ever seen ever.

Posted

all these responses about the no EXP loss.  honestly i haven't had to defend my spot, only defend myself from PK's so far.  but i haven't got to Sausans yet.  people might have to share more mobs instead of "can i has all mobs"  i know its such a carebear thought, to be decent to others.

what if the patch changed how killing mobs were done.  like first hit makes it your mob, and your loot.  so stealing mobs was more just the first tag.  would that make it better or worse.  probably worse right?

i assume the 0 exp loss was protecting the AFK fishers, or people that are doing their own thing, then they get killed by someone.  people assume the change is all about them.  there is a lot of people playing this game, and it might be about them... not you.

2 people like this

Posted

Errr.... I'm not sure what you were trying to prove. They simply have to ignore you and the 5 of them will out-dps you so much that you won't get a shred of XP or loot. You were wasting your own time far more than you were wasting theirs.

Not really. But you will understand in game ;) It's useless to argue about it, finally. When you will try to farm, and many players will come on you, you will maybe understand ;)

Posted

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  ack gAG COUGH!!!! 

you are dreaming...  :P