• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

They also snuck in a few changes to some gear, so keep your eyes peeled! added +50 max stamina (doesn't increase with enhancement) to Belt of Shultz the Gladiator.

belt.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you Daum.

Posted

And now you will be annoying by comming to my spot and make me to kill you over and over again till i lose all my karma. How the ----- is it less annoying that losing 1% of exp?

Mmmm, I never come to a taken spot. But I actually meet -----es saying the place I where was in their rotation, even If I waited and looked around, even if the monster were spawn for minutes. You know "the whole sausan castle is mine" and such nonsenses. Well, now they will optimise their grinding so that they take only what they can actually kill as soon as it is respawning, doing smaller circles, and letting some free space to other people. When I was levelling it was easy to know I were farming: on the whole place there wasn't a MOB living longer as a few seconds. And nobody came not because I was an agressive -----, but because there wasn't anything left to kill. So be efficient, don't try to "reserve" more as you can actually kill, and it won't be a problem for anyone.

Posted

'cause being a douche is the only mean you found in PvP? Your only pleasure is being truly annoying? Oh my, I play MMO fo far too long to understand this...

Lol before this change you could fight for contested areas.
But now when you try to fight for a spot you don`t lose anything so way not troll this player.

Thats whats going to happen, Daum are truly dumb as hell if they think this is a good idea.

Posted

was playing this game for pvp challenge on best spots, without pk, useless to continue

1 person likes this

Posted

I have NEVER posted about their decisions. I've backed them all the way, but ----- that "no exp loss" in PvP. Ruined the game. 

Posted

So now instead of killing for my territory. I'll just out dps the under geared kids. Thanks daum!

In what way is it YOUR territory. Do you have a flag?

Solution for claiming Zones for grinders! :D Flags! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8

Posted

was playing this game for pvp challenge on best spots, without pk, useless to continue

The PK function is still active ya know, try Alt-C and see by yourself. It's only that you can't be a douche anymore. Is thas so disturbing?

I have NEVER posted about their decisions. I've backed them all the way, but ----- that "no exp loss" in PvP. Ruined the game. 

Not being able to be a nuisance ruin your game? Oh, come on...

Posted

You do realise that after about 3-4 kills you go under 0 karma ? = being killable by anybody = -xp ? hm ? Think about that for a bit.

Indeed. Now I will come to your spot, you will beat me... few times, then the spot is mine ;) If you are a total loser, you win in this game. In fact it is not so bad, as the insane level penalties (or bonuses) make open world PvP  almost impossible. But that change shows the whole philosophy of Daum from the beginning. They see a problem, but instead to fix it, they ruin something else. Now the average player has a chance against the carebear nolifers, who play games 24/7. But the PvP is ruined. Me and every normal person want fun, competition and cooperation from a MMO game, but not just 24/7 RNG grind.

1 person likes this

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

have their armor durability drop dramatically then in the game in exchange. stops someone from attacking again and again and again but also doesnt have them lose experience.

Posted

Nice job, Daum.

By removing XP loss for people with positive karma you have eliminated contesting over grind spots and encouraged a very annoying type of griefing, called kill stealing, or KSing for short.

I dunno why people thought this was a good idea, but okay. I'll try it.

Ljyy2Gx.png

Good shit.

Posted

Guys, remember good old Lineage2 (before GoD), and back then in older times where you lost 4% on any death and 1% on war death, and could even delevel from dying? Mob/Raidboss death meant you droped your gear or inventory items for anyone around to pick up? That was a proper game with nice risks and fun.  BDO is soft from beginning compared to that. And now its even more soft :/

Posted

finalyy the make the good way for the pve players so the dont lose xp no more when the get killed from a pvp ganker

Posted

+1 now the ganking assholes can quit bdo since we stole their joy and they can take turns punching eachother in the nuts in rl to get the same sensation back

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guys, remember good old Lineage2 (before GoD), and back then in older times where you lost 4% on any death and 1% on war death, and could even delevel from dying? Mob/Raidboss death meant you droped your gear or inventory items for anyone around to pick up? That was a proper game with nice risks and fun.  BDO is soft from beginning compared to that. And now its even more soft :/

Soft is a very soft expression. It is not soft, it is stupid and boring. Why I log in? To grind mobs day after day without any purpose or to have some entertainment?

+1 now the ganking assholes can quit bdo since we stole their joy and they can take turns punching eachother in the nuts in rl to get the same sensation back

The fact you call unknown people assholes shows who is the real ganker here.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

This is total fail.

Give back my money 

Posted

Seeing your from LC...that is even more great news. You can always go back to Archeage...oh wait...

You encourge the new generation of pve troll griefers who will waste your time without you being able to do anything. I see pleanty of players from smaller guilds that are 56-57, they didnt cry and worked their ass unlike players like you who never bothered fighting. Please stop ruining the game with such terrible opinion.

Posted

Soft is a very soft expression. It is not soft, it is stupid and boring. Why I log in? To grind mobs day after day without any purpose of to have some entertainment?

The fact you call unknown people assholes shows who is the real ganker here.

fact that if u complain about this decision then u are one of those yhat Daum put the change in QQ moar

Posted

I love this mindset. ..."your mobs" ...in an open world setting. ...rofl.

When you are grinding the same mob rotation and some random comes to steal the mobs, yes he is stealing your rotation mobs. Just wait until you go try to farm and 3 other people will be on the same rotation not letting you get anything. Youll enjoy the progress then.

Posted

Look at this fuking idiots coming over anf over again to die. Before this patch they would leave after first death but now you have to deal with them all day long.

IMG-20160601-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20160601-WA0029.jpg

Posted

In before mass crying about Rangers and Wizards kill stealing mobs.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

fact that if u complain about this decision then u are one of those yhat Daum put the change in QQ moar

I do not complain, I use arguments which prove that change is a step in wrong direction. If they remove the competition and the cooperation from this MMO game it becomes a solo grindfest without any purpose or meaning.

At the same time your level of verbal aggression shows you have deep personal problems. Keep them for yourself please.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

This is hilarious.

Posted

You know what just bite the bullet and give us a PVE Server for carebears and let the pvp'ers have whatever pvp they want on their own servers, tis the only way to keep everyone happy. (minus those pvpers that like to kill carebears of couse, who will cry anyway). The two will never mix or get on.

That fine line you're trying to walk on has glass shards in it.

Posted

At 300k karma which takes over an hour and a half to grind, even with the new cash-shop buff, allows you to get about 4 kills before you go negative.

If you're negative and die you can lose exp, gems and enchantments! Like 15 -> 14

Your entire party got 20 kills per hour to protect a spot because anyone trying to grind wanted exp and therefor didn't want to lose it.

There is no reason for one person to not come back 20 times.

We complained about Elion's Tears because they also allowed the ability to skip and come back 20 times.

There's no point in the karma system now, remove one or the other.