• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

They also snuck in a few changes to some gear, so keep your eyes peeled! added +50 max stamina (doesn't increase with enhancement) to Belt of Shultz the Gladiator.

belt.JPG

They didn't change it, it ALWAYS had the +50 stam it was just another hidden stat.

1 person likes this

Posted

This game has turned to shit

Posted

for the love of god please hotfix those karma changes or you will lose so many players...

They are not going to lose anything from your opinion.  If people leave over this then they where going to leave anyway.

Posted

Mmmm, I never come to a taken spot. But I actually meet -----es saying the place I where was in their rotation, even If I waited and looked around, even if the monster were spawn for minutes. You know "the whole sausan castle is mine" and such nonsenses. Well, now they will optimise their grinding so that they take only what they can actually kill as soon as it is respawning, doing smaller circles, and letting some free space to other people. When I was levelling it was easy to know I were farming: on the whole place there wasn't a MOB living longer as a few seconds. And nobody came not because I was an agressive -----, but because there wasn't anything left to kill. So be efficient, don't try to "reserve" more as you can actually kill, and it won't be a problem for anyone.

That's not an answer. I don't care what you never did. I care what people do.

Posted

What about learning when to use GvG ? What about evaluating when it's the case to fight and when it's the case to back off ? If you're at Sausans and a single char comes by, sure he can slow you down a bit (negligible slowdown), wanna kill him ? You can still do it, if your party gets tricked by a single char, then you need to learn how to be smart.

You haven't seen what an unguilded ranger is capable of. They can completely mess up your rotation at Sausans by taking out half the rotation behind you. There needs to be a way for guilds to deal with unguilded people at this point in the game. This change is as bad as them releasing CC changes prior to awakenings.

Posted

They are not going to lose anything from your opinion.  If people leave over this then they where going to leave anyway.

you idiot, this was suppose to be a pvp game, not a letmegrindwithoutbothermealldaylong

Now that is exactly this game

Posted

Look at this fuking idiots coming over anf over again to die. Before this patch they would leave after first death but now you have to deal with them all day long.

IMG-20160601-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20160601-WA0029.jpg

Oh no, are people disrupting your HC PvEing, damn them

Posted (edited)

Nice job, Daum.

By removing XP loss for people with positive karma you have eliminated contesting over grind spots and encouraged a very annoying type of griefing, called kill stealing, or KSing for short.

I dunno why people thought this was a good idea, but okay. I'll try it.

Ljyy2Gx.png

Good shit.

Or you just get another group of 3-5 55s that arent grinding to camp him....problem solved. Cant KS if he cant stay alive long enough to KS you. I mean, that is the perks of being in a Guild right? Or am I mistaken...

Edited by Nubsauce

Posted

So....You want to trash the gaming experience for people? If a player does NOT have negative karma, then they are not PKer, why should they lose EXP when a griefer comes along and trashes them while they are trying to level up?  People with negative Karma will still lose EXP when they get killed in PvP unless i'm reading something wrong? Despite what people want to say its not a PVP focused game. CoD, BF, LoL those are PVP games...This is an MMORPG (Define it as sandbox or theme park or whatever you like its still an MMORPG i.e. has a storyline, quests etc.)

As for Non-Pk'er/ PvPers being "carebears"? Why is that? Because they would rather enjoy the content of the game, and the overall gaming experience as opposed to powerleveling, grinding their gear up, and seeking out other players to kill? I personally have PvP'ed in every MMO i've played that offered it (Which is most if not all, and i've been playing since Castle (Look it up if you don't know.) ), but this is the only game i've come across that has so many inconsiderate, self absorbed, self entitled children who "own" this or that mob, or particular spot, and will kill anyone that so much as walks to close to them, not to mention the killing of AFK players. What is the point? Daum/ PA SERIOULSY need to split the servers up into RP/ PVE/ PVP. I don't mean no PVP in any server but the designated one, leave Red Battlefield, Node/Guild Wars alone...Just remove the option for flagging outside of these circumstances. Give the players an option for a free server transfer to settle the "But i want to kill everything that moves but the server i'm on is now the stupid RP server." argument before it starts, and let people play the way they want.

Whether you are a "filthy casual", or a "hardcore PVP'er", you should be able to play the game you paid for, the way you want, without having to look over your shoulder for the red player running up to trash you because "came into MY grinding spot". Wouldn't be that hard to do, would likely draw in more new players, other games have used that set up for years and it works, and works well. It would also create less crying on the forums because "You broke PVP" or "You're just catering to the filthy casuals" or "Its a PVP focused game "get gud or get out"...(Heard that one way too many times in game chat and here..) Truly hope Daum/ PA gives this some serious thought it would make everyones life a lot easier...

I've used up my likes for the day. I want to give you all 10 tomorrow. PVE/PVP/RP separate servers are not hard to create and would solve all problems herein IMHO as well. Thank you so so much for pointing this out.

Posted (edited)

Or you just get another group of 3-5 55s that arent grinding to camp him....problem solved. Cant KS if he cant stay alive long enough to KS you.

Yes, because needing 4-6 people to get XP for one person makes sense.

Edited by Pyronius
2 people like this

Posted

Or you just get another group of 3-5 55s that arent grinding to camp him....problem solved. Cant KS if he cant stay alive long enough to KS you.

except those people are effectively wasting their own time, killing someone who probably cant fight back, that is not PvP or at least quality PvP, waste of time, no one wins.

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum realize what you have done, thede patch notes have 55 pages already. No patch note has had so manh pages before. Understand this is fuking unacceptable

Posted

Overwatch.

Posted

thank you Daum for the cure from Sociopaths. o/

Posted

hehe so one guy that annoys a group can waste time for an entire farming group as well as another hunting group? Now being a troll feels kinda rewarding xD

Posted (edited)

I've used up my likes for the day. I want to give you all 10 tomorrow. PVE/PVP/RP separate servers are not hard to create and would solve all problems herein IMHO as well. Thank you so so much for pointing this out.

And why not instances? I completely agree if they create a PvE server without any PvP. But you do not ask for such, don't you? You ask for a server with safe PvE and instanced PvP. If that is the case, you are not a PvE player, you are just a coward :)

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

Yes, because needing 4-6 people to get XP for one person makes sense.

A: I said 3-5.

B: War their guild and prevent any loss.

C: Keep camping them because that's all this game is. Camping Mobs, Camping Spawn to kill players, Camping fishing spots. Etc.

Posted

you idiot, this was suppose to be a pvp game, not a letmegrindwithoutbothermealldaylong

Now that is exactly this game

Who's the idiot, this IS NOT AND WAS NOT A PVP game, just look at what you do in game 99.9% PvE grinding so you can go PvP .01% of the time.  But it has OWPVP...that has no balance whatsoever and no real purpose except to grief and protect those PvE spots, so you can PvE, lol

It was marketed as much a PvE game (comes by default as an MMO) as a PvP game, you can cry all you want that it's a PvP game doesn't change the fact that it is not. 

Posted

hehe so one guy that annoys a group can waste time for an entire farming group as well as another hunting group? Now being a troll feels kinda rewarding xD

Eh. If they war your guild, then no one loses anything. And then they can return the favor when they see your guild. Like idk why people are soo annoyed with this. The big guilds did this all the time. PK you once, then war you so they dont have any loss.

Posted

If this post gets to 100 pages Daum will revert no xp loss if you get killed.

Posted

In before mass crying about Rangers and Wizards kill stealing mobs.

too late, I'm a berserker and brought this up 10 pages ago lol

Posted

The PK function is still active ya know, try Alt-C and see by yourself. It's only that you can't be a douche anymore. Is thas so disturbing?

Not being able to be a nuisance ruin your game? Oh, come on...

You do realize that this will cause MORE griefing...the amount if ignorance pouring out of your mouth is showing. I'll get your bucket. 

Posted

Ok Daum its what you want ?

Guys i tell u, i level up a char and i go kills all this noob carebears casuals cryers, all afk horses ect...

You want to lose less xp ? Ok no you will no xp anymore ! LETS CHAIN KILLS GUYS !!!!!

Posted

The difference is.. Guild wars are not restricted by karma. Thus you can defend your spot.

So many comments on here in support of the change that have little knowledge and insight into exactly what they are supporting.. 

well since 99% of farm spot defense ends in a guild war anyway...wots the issue? if you're outfarming a group and killing them you're still halting their progress and most likely they will move regardless of exp loss or not.

Posted

except those people are effectively wasting their own time, killing someone who probably cant fight back, that is not PvP or at least quality PvP, waste of time, no one wins.

Do you really think this game has any quality pvp with the amount of unbalance? Nope. Red battlefield is a joke, no node wars yet, was just a bunch of PKers going to war with eachother so they could PK without loss. Until I see actual strategy (other than "Focus Wizard") and balancing to classes, then this game has no Quality pvp.