• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok Daum its what you want ?

Guys i tell u, i level up a char and i go kills all this noob carebears casuals cryers, all afk horses ect...

You want to lose less xp ? Ok no you will no xp anymore ! LETS CHAIN KILLS GUYS !!!!!

everyone post screenshots of their kills today or your forum trolling means nothing

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

NO PK , NO STEAL DROPS  , NO SIEGE , NO MAKE EXP LOSE  why no add button to people click and level up? and if is possible other for boss armor

Posted

NO PK , NO STEAL DROPS  , NO SIEGE , NO MAKE EXP LOSE  why no add button to people click and level up? and if is possible other for boss armor

Im down for that. I cant play the game enough to get to those crazy high levels of 58+ lol

Posted

Alright, last post and I know you weren't addressing me, but I mentioned this earlier.  Wouldn't that be a class balance issue?  I think that's something that needs to be settle with those classes vs being able to PK someone (which you still can, Karma is only a threshold not a barrier holding you back) because they are in something you define as being yours but there is no concept of ownership in this game.

Nothing has changed for me, I will continue to play as I did and that includes killing someone if I'm so inclined and capable of doing so.

Goodnight everyone, don't drown in the tears.

you're right, it is a balance issue which daum said it wouldn't address till August at the earliest so ----- us right?

Now not only can we not compete in high end pvp, we can't even pve farm

Posted

Im down for that. I cant play the game enough to get to those crazy high levels of 58+ lol

tell me why you want take top lvl if you cant do nothing?

Posted

When you are grinding the same mob rotation and some random comes to steal the mobs, yes he is stealing your rotation mobs. Just wait until you go try to farm and 3 other people will be on the same rotation not letting you get anything. Youll enjoy the progress then.

I am in part teasing. ...I don't get the interruption to farming an area. I do find it silly that people claim large swaths of the map for their "farming". it is open world for a reason. you could see from some of my other posts, I support the pvp and pkers....even the guilds that seem to be trying to form an "alliance" to block randoms and smallers from node control later in the game. ...go for it. 

I don't steal kills...so if you are up and farming around in an area, I typically leave you alone, and would appreciate the same. Again, this is how I've always played in any game, and in bdo, I've yet to get pk'd or "run off" by players farming a specific area guild or individually. 

ultimately, the guys celebrating that they now won't lose xp, are still going to die at the hand of the people that were killing them before. No, they won't lose the xp, but the same ones will start crying at some point because they can't seem to stay alive. ...I just find the whole thing to be funny. I can understand some people's concerns with possible impacts, but I don't think that it will happen in mid-to-long run. ...maybe short run, but if so, would be surprised if it isn't isolated.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you really think this game has any quality pvp with the amount of unbalance? Nope. Red battlefield is a joke, no node wars yet, was just a bunch of PKers going to war with eachother so they could PK without loss. Until I see actual strategy (other than "Focus Wizard") and balancing to classes, then this game has no Quality pvp.

Oh i agree this game has no real quality PvP, i have had a few quality fights, but usually it's one sided and over in seconds one way or the other, it';s no fun in wither case.  As for balance, BDO has some of the worst balance of classes I have ever seen, and is almost entirely GEAR > SKILL in 99% of PvP cases.  I as real disappointed as far as PvP is concerned, but for PvE it's ok game, could use some more interesting dungeons and bosses but way better PvE game then PvP.

Posted

Ok Daum its what you want ?

Guys i tell u, i level up a char and i go kills all this noob carebears casuals cryers, all afk horses ect...

You want to lose less xp ? Ok no you will no xp anymore ! LETS CHAIN KILLS GUYS !!!!!

The whole thing - higher level should always win is deeply wrong. If Daum want to keep me playing they shall provide a good gameplay instead. Risk is fun. To grind mobs hours after hours completely safe is not fun. I will put a bot on my place, and I will be completely right, because Daum do not want players who think or have fun in this game, they obviously want bots, who will stay logged 24/7 no matter what. But my bot will pay you nothing dear Daum.

Posted

shit notes

FLAGGING ON SOMEONE IS USELESS NOW

THANKS FOR RUINING PVP EVEN MORE

NO EXPERIENCE LOSS FOR KILLING PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE POSITIVE KARMA? WHAT THE ----- IS THIS DAUM. ----- YOU AND ALL THESE CAREBEARS

is this a joke? i hope it is.

FKIN HELL why should anyone care about PK deaths now at all? You can run into any sausan spot now and grind and ppl cant do shit about it great fkin great ... NOT!

So basically there is no way you're gonna be able to defend your grinding spot now? What kind of stupidity is this? The player that gets killed suffers no losses, while the killer still loses karma? Are you high? People will just PVE-grief each other, cause you can just die and come back ENDLESSLY, stealing mobs from a player that can be far better than you are, forcing him out because of karma limit. OMG, this is just retarded.

Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

WTF ?? DAUM with every comming patch the game is becomming worse and worse.

This game will loose all the pvp players very soon just see..... 

DELETE THIS BULLSHIT PATCH NO EXP LOSS MY ASS CAREBEAR DAUM TEAM

'' Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP. ''

You f- kidding me? whats the point of the karma system then anyways? This is a joke.. 

Terrible, awful, shortsighted decision that only buffs the 3 already dominate classes in PvE.

Now rangers never have to fight for their positions, they'll just take over what they want by out killing classes, then when people are fed up with their bullshit, they'll just die infinitely, not lose anything, and tank the other player's karma.

Terrible decision, and it adds to even more of the BS that is the imbalance currently in the game.

Shortsighted AF.

WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO THROW PEOPLE AWAY FROM SPAWNS WITH EXP LOSS, COME ON. IT'S A COMPETITIVE GAME NOT SOME HELLO KITTY ONLINE FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC GAME

Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

-how to kill a  game with one line of text.

• Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

DAUM WHAT THE -----.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now unguilded players can steal farming spots without any possibility of being pushed out!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL???!?!?

Yeah sorry but no exp loss is the most retarded thing I've seen you guys do yet. 

Players who grief peoples karma and peoples farm spots now go unpunished. PK'ing with no consequences is going to cause a big issue.... Now the best way to get a farm spot is to run mindlessly into peoples farms and get killed over and over until they go negative, then bring your guild and make them lose exp and enchants. 

I'm not sure what you were thinking Daum. 

WTF are you kidding me? You just ruined PVP.
What's the point of killing someone now? You can have someone trolling you coming over and over again to your spot and dying without problem because NOW THEY DONT LOOSE XP!!!!

Again, thank you for ruining PVP

• Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

Terrible, Awful, that is the only thing that comes to mind when reading this change, What a ridiculously stupid change, You might as well had just removed karma while you were at it, or even flagging pvp altogether, because what honestly is the point anymore?

No Exp loss on PK? Are you serious? Now there is literally zero ways to push someone out of a farming zone, since there is no reprecussions for dying in PVP. Game devs are -----ing stupid.

• Players with o or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

DAUM REVERT THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY....

Just go spectate a grind spot for 1-hour today and you will see it's turned into a GRIEFING FEST--- EVERYONE STEALING EVERYONE'S MOBS --- following around other players intentionally and killing the mobs right in front of their faces, so they get 0% exp.  this is terrible for the game, you have no idea.

REVERT THE PK change! NOW! this will be a hell of a shitstorm ! U CANT BE SIRIOUS THIS GAME HAS NO MEANING IN PVP ANYMORE!

This is the stupidest thing I´ve every seen implemented in a so called PVP game. RIP BDO - welcome Carebear Online. /bye bye

What you have done with Karma is just bad beyond words.

It is impossible to fight for a spot now - if you PK, you only punish yourself. Nothing prevents anyone from just trolling and griefing in your spot. No matter what you do - you can now no longer stop it.

This basically shuts down open world pvp, 99%. if you were at least to only lost like 2k karma - you could punish by killing the guy for an hour, so it is not worth his time. but as it stands you cant even do that.

This, in my opinion is so bad, that it can not even wait for next week for a fix.

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

OMGGGGGGGGG RIP BDO !!!!!!!

This was the end of this game !!!

This XP loss has made me completely stop the game.

There is now 0 interest in PK, since you're limited by this retarded karma.

See ya on the next true PvP mmo, and not a PvE bashing one.

You don't lose exp. 

They -----ed up.

Not that hard...

No way to fight against people that steal monsters anymore now. You kill them, they lose nothing, come back. You kill them 6 times, go negatie by protecting your grinding spot, they bring 50 people, pk you, you lose exp. It's called griefing.

No details needed. Biggest ----- up since launch @CM_Jouska

wtf DAUM why in hell do you guys do this worst of all possible decissions...

So karma is exactly for what right now? Ty that u made it to a complete pve game. 

i have to say - u guys are just rly rly rly rly bad.

You could say that this game, have many things that reflects in real life. For example you cannot teleport in BDO, you really have to walk or ride on a horse to somewhere. The same thing you could say about positive and negative karma. You do bad things in real life, you get punished.

Tell me, what meaning did the karma system before this patch had? Well absolutely nothing, you could PK anybody without worry. The system didn't had any purpose, until now.

About KSing en PKing. Before this patch came, players already KSed and PKed the crap out of everyone, so don't go drama about this one. Let's see who's fault this really is.

- YOU hardcore PVP players already took advantage of the karma "system" long enough;
- YOU guys didn't think even for a second about leaving someone alone when he/she was already attacking an Orge or some other important mob;
- YOU guys have no respect for other players about what so ever, it's all about YOU, YOU and YOU.

Guildies? Yea when someone leaves a guild, let's gang up on him/her right??? Give that person the worst experience possible, right?? YOU bunch of hypocrites....

YOUR grinding spot? Yes I do respect the rule about first come, first serve and that's why I leave other players the HELL alone. Unlike most of you, pushing "weaker" players away from "their" grinding spot so YOU could make it into "your" grinding spot.
"I'm a stronger player, I've the right to take your spot blah blah blah...." No, you're just a respectless, no-life gamer who happens to have some RNG luck on your side and decided to think you're some BDO god and have the right to kill anyone and to take every "hot" grinding spots you come accross....my god you guys make me sick....

Conclusion: You guys have done this to yourselves, applause for that *clap clap clap*...go whine/cry or whatever.

This was the best move they could've done IMHO.

8 people like this

Posted

tell me why you want take top lvl if you cant do nothing?

That sentence hurt my head. 

And everyone knows, the higher level you are, the less likely people below you are to hit you with anything. You get a natural "hidden" evasion bonus to lower levels. Ever notice why a 53 has such a hard time killing a 55 even though they have the same gear? Boom.

Posted

You could say that this game, have many things that reflects in real life. For example you cannot teleport in BDO, you really have to walk or ride on a horse to somewhere. The same thing you could say about positive and negative karma. You do bad things in real life, you get punished.

Tell me, what meaning did the karma system before this patch had? Well absolutely nothing, you could PK anybody without worry. The system didn't had any purpose, until now.

About KSing en PKing. Before this patch came, players already KSed and PKed the crap out of everyone, so don't go drama about this one. Let's see who's fault this really is.

- YOU hardcore PVP players already took advantage of the karma "system" long enough;
- YOU guys didn't think even for a second about leaving someone alone when he/she was already attacking an Orge or some other important mob;
- YOU guys have no respect for other players about what so ever, it's all about YOU, YOU and YOU.

Guildies? Yea when someone leaves a guild, let's gang up on him/her right??? Give that person the worst experience possible, right?? YOU bunch of hypocrites....

YOUR grinding spot? Yes I do respect the rule about first come, first serve and that's why I leave other players the HELL alone. Unlike most of you, pushing "weaker" players away from "their" grinding spot so YOU could make it into "your" grinding spot.
"I'm a stronger player, I've the right to take your spot blah blah blah...." No, you're just a respectless, no-life gamer who happens to have some RNG luck on your side and decided to think you're some BDO god and have the right to kill anyone and to take every "hot" grinding spots you come accross....my god you guys make me sick....

Conclusion: You guys have done this to yourselves, applause for that *clap clap clap*...go whine/cry or whatever.

I cannot agree more they just brought this to themselves and by the amount of crying they do they're probably all just children.

1 person likes this

Posted

Excellent post!

1 person likes this

Posted

Normally I do not go into these posts but you sir are worth it:

1) Indeed we have no exclusive rights except what we get by DEFENDING our leveling and Guild Mission spots. Most of us do not have the time to waste when we are online (Yes, we are not all kids or rich people, we work as well) So excuse us people for not wanting to waste time and fight for a spot where your PvP skills and or organization (aside from levels) matter. And any griever can be fought of because there is a risk versus reward.

2) And you argument here is true because you do not use facts? I do not get this point at all lol.

3) New comers would not be in these area's or if they are, yes there is a risk (adds more dimension to the game). Or join an organized guild and fight for your spots and defend them. (Gives a sense of accomplishment as it is a MMORPG where team play matters)

4) So you are a self admitted griever? 

5) So we get loyalty by your logic we should be forced to use it in this way or can we decide for ourselves how we can use it? Because getting something for free but having to use it so you can grind in relative peace is not really free at all Sherlock.

6) Yes, people will probably fight more, you just seem to forget the one thing that makes us fight: There is no purpose.

1: I don't see why working the night shift at McDonalds means you're entitled to a grind spot. Even still, you forget that there are also other more important people who play this game, have families, save lives, etc, who just want to come on and play without having to deal with kids claiming pixelated territory and shutting them out out of general content completely.

2. I never stated hardline facts, I don't honestly know what the entirety of the player base is saying, but neither do the people crying about the change. And so far, not a single one of them, including yourself, have attempted to pass off any decent reasoning for reverting the patch aside from the blunt fact that you like to grief people. No one has generated a solid argument against the post explaining the reasoning for the change. (And I'm not going to watch some unintelligent youtube reaction either).

3. People shouldn't have to join a guild to take part in MUNDANE GENERAL CONTENT that comes with the game  they paid for. Additionally, the guilds who are even able to contest the spots have strict requirements many people don't want to bother with. As it was mentioned before, those already at the top have the gear necessary to ensure that their spot is secure, what hope in hell do a bunch of newcomers have against already hardened jaded veterans? The guilds themselves have demonstrated that they don't like the exp loss either and will openly declare war for the sake of making their members immune to griefing by certain other guilds.

What ultimately happens is that mid-core guilds get bullied, stop grinding together, and instead the members fragment off in search of stable parties. This is a horrible way for any guild to grow and ensures that only the few 1% of entitled babies stay in power.

4. No, I was the one griefed on. I wandered a grinding area just picking off anything that appeared in front of me and apparently stepped on some NEET's toes so they killed me.

5. Once again, you are trying to grind in relative peace in an open-pvp game by hiding behind a passive and silly game mechanic. That is self-defeating logic right there. In this very case, you are not pvpers, you are upper level carebears. Real pvpers would be in a constant scrap no matter what. The way you people sound, you may as well be preparing to place BDO on your real life resume in some vain hope to get a job as a game tester. Please. Moreover, I never said you had to use the tickets, I suggested it in case you whiners didn't feel like you were regaining enough karma from the foods, potions, and the sheer fact that you are securing a grind spot in the first place.

6. Your original purpose was silly, unfulfilling, and intangible. Your new purpose is to now fight so that you get more exp gain than the people you don't want to be there. Your reward is your grind rotation and the gratification of killing someone in pixel land. You'll still make it to maximum weeaboo super sandvich status before the troll at any rate.

Posted (edited)

So now the only way to level up is to go solo at grinding spots and steal mobs from everyone because they can't do sh*t if you're not flagged? Oh Yeeeeeee

Perfect change. I'm suprised so many people like this and write "since when you can own grinding spot" wtf... 

Didn't know there were so many retards in this game until now. I don't even know what to write anymore. You might have just killed this game for me and many more players.

Searching for group to grind and defending your spot was one of the most enjoyable part of this game and now it became totally sh*t. 

Tons of people at sausan stealing mobs from other players is what you intended to make? Great fu*king job.......

Still no remove of exp loss at lagged bosses (p2w elions tears) only damage decrease and ofc not specific number but only "decrease"..

Same with horses. Could you fu*king give us what horses were added? Why everything must be so shady and mysterious.

Gues i'll just exp my horses for the next week and wait for changes but if it will not be rewinded in the nearest time i think i'll just quit this game

Edited by Irvashi

Posted

When i killed a retard in real life, he -----ing dies.

When i kill a retard in bdo, he comes back in 3 seconds to grief me, while i suffer penalties! G -----ing G

When you kill someone in real life you also end up in jail for the rest of your life and cannot grind anymore.

I cannot comprehend how stupid your post is. It's unreal how stupid it is.

Posted

When i kill a retard in bdo, he comes back in 3 seconds to grief me, while i suffer penalties! G -----ing G

How retarded can one be to compare a game to real life?

War. His. Guild.

If hes not in one, kill him like you killed him before. Not that big of a deal.

Posted (edited)

That sentence hurt my head. 

And everyone knows, the higher level you are, the less likely people below you are to hit you with anything. You get a natural "hidden" evasion bonus to lower levels. Ever notice why a 53 has such a hard time killing a 55 even though they have the same gear? Boom.

You are an idiot there is NO hidden evasion bonus.

go get the highest level you have in guild have him remove ALL gear and cosmetics and reset his skill points, then take the same class of L10 and have the L10 attack the L5x, you will see that there are no hidden evasion bonus. Yea yea, i know, but you where told, blah blah...mornos and lemmings, most of you

Edited by Dakit

Posted

So many care bears crying over no xp loss.

Posted

War. His. Guild.

If hes not in one, kill him like you killed him before. Not that big of a deal.

Until i go negative karma, 20 people jump on me, i lose my exp, crystasl and enchantmnets on items. Smart move... only a braindead would do it,

Posted

without sense....

I leave the game until something makes sense in this game

See u!!

Posted

How retarded can one be to compare a game to real life?

Yep, the best move to lose 60% of your playerbase. Most people will give it 1-2 weeks to see if they fix it, if not, they will leave.

That person you want to kill in real life has a decent chance of fighting back,  in bdo if they are lower geared they have no chance what so ever, your argument is childish.

Posted

Until i go negative karma, 20 people jump on me, i lose my exp, crystasl and enchantmnets on items. Smart move... only a braindead would do it,

Then team up with him rather than wasting both of your time?

Posted (edited)

That person you want to kill in real life has a decent chance of fighting back,  in bdo if they are lower geared they have no chance what so ever, your argument is childish.

They are lower gear and yet they come to the best grinding spto expecting no competition? Then they are -----ing retards too.

It's like sending a porn actress in a men jail full of rapists and expect her to not be -----d.

Your argument is trash. Choose enemies of your size instead of crying like a sore loser.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

You are an idiot there is NO hidden evasion bonus.

go get the highest level you have in guild have him remove ALL gear and cosmetics and rest his skill points, then take the same class of L10 and have the L10 attack the L5x, you will see that there are no hidden evasion bonus. Yea yea, i know, but you where told, blah blah...mornos and lemmings, most of you

Do you have proof of this from Daum? Or have you done this yourself and have proof of it?

Cause I've done this with a 52 vs a 55 and all of my abilities missed a lot more than if it was a 55 v 55. 

Posted

without sense....

I leave the game until something makes sense in this game

See u!!

Your the smart one! Good choice.