• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

Eh. If they war your guild, then no one loses anything. And then they can return the favor when they see your guild. Like idk why people are soo annoyed with this. The big guilds did this all the time. PK you once, then war you so they dont have any loss.

Yes they can do that, declare war on a guild for 150k guild fund for one troll. Each guild has 6 guilds they can declare at once - if the amount of people finding this fun, you'll never be able to keep up warring. Now there are plenty of trolls and douchebags in the game, if this is as indeed rewarding/fun enough for them, it's going to be a problem which you can't fully resolve by declare on all of them.

Posted

looks like they're gonna make  the Outlaw town in valencia really important to OUTLAWS with  this patch.

Either way.. you could probably figure out how to let the mob they're fighting get the killing blow and they'll lose exp . *shrug*

Posted

without sense....

I leave the game until something makes sense in this game

See u!!

I'd ask if I can have your stuff but this game lacks trading.

Posted

Do you have proof of this from Daum? Or have you done this yourself and have proof of it?

Cause I've done this with a 52 vs a 55 and all of my abilities missed a lot more than if it was a 55 v 55. 

Go test it right now, do it, don't argue with me or take my statement as fact go test it! Remove all gear and cosmetics AND reset skill points, go now test it for yourself.

Posted

The elephant in the room that no one is talking about.

Tear of Repentance - Increase Karma gain by +50% for an hour!

This is a game changer, helping players to get their karma back so they can kill again!

There is a scroll for gaining XP as well, but noone wants to spend loyaloties on that shit either. Your argument is invalid.

Posted

O8UuRNp.jpg

bdo.thumb.png.207d1925186941ce1cfe1950db

scnr ;)

this thread is insane btw..

keep up the good work, daum

Posted (edited)

^ShaBii

Yes they can do that, declare war on a guild for 150k guild fund for one troll. Each guild has 6 guilds they can declare at once - if the amount of people finding this fun, you'll never be able to keep up warring. Now there are plenty of trolls and douchebags in the game, if this is as indeed rewarding/fun enough for them, it's going to be a problem which you can't fully resolve by declare on all of them.

Oh wow... 150k guild fund...that's covered 4 times in 1 guild mission. As for the number of people planning on KSing, I doubt there will be a lot that lack guilds or aren't in a noteworthy one to war anyways. A lot of the guilds are being absorbed into the larger ones and they have been over the past month.

Edited by Nubsauce
Because multiquote is retarded and messed up

Posted

Then team up with him rather than wasting both of your time?

But maybe, just maybe, my party is already full, because i am part of a guild unlike a solo carebear that is entitled to have the best grinding spot while being solo, undergeared and underleveled?

Posted

lol to the people complaining, I stopped playing this game just came to see if anything positive happend nope, lol you guys still here complaining unless you plan to do anything about daum's changes  stop whining they will do what they want when they want what gets responses is people quitting.

Posted

I do not complain, I use arguments which prove that change is a step in wrong direction. If they remove the competition and the cooperation from this MMO game it becomes a solo grindfest without any purpose or meaning.

At the same time your level of verbal aggression shows you have deep personal problems. Keep them for yourself please.

asshole gankery competition interesting

image.jpg

Posted

Let us say we accept this new change to the pvp system. We bring about the problem of some classes being able to grind faster than others. You take an equally geared warrior and ranger and throw them in sausans, and I can guarantee that the ranger won't leave any mobs for the warrior. Even if we consider going in groups of 5, parties will now become more selective on who they allow into the party because they want to maximise the grinding experience. So again, if they have a choice between adding a warrior or ranger to the party, the ranger will almost always be chosen. Even if they were both PVEers to being with, the ranger will clean up mobs faster then the warrior can get to it. In the end, the better classes will now rule grinding spots.

There is the option that they could just party up and share the exp, but the ranger is bringing more to the table and will have the final decision. If they decided they wanted to join with a group of wizards or rangers which are amazing PVE classes, they could end up extending their rotation and leave nothing for the warrior who didn't get picked cause they do less damage then any other class and don't have amazing PVE capabilities. You can't exactly share the area because there is a limited number of mobs, channels, player time and respawn time.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a scroll for gaining XP as well, but noone wants to spend loyaloties on that shit either. Your argument is invalid.

Not sure what point you are trying to make, the only thing I have ever spent loyalty points on is the XP scrolls.

Posted

If this change was only to prevent players from getting jumped and lose their hard earned xp it would have been easy to just remove the XP-loss from spawning in a town and keep it when spawning at the node. That way there wouldn't be any dead - run back in - dead - run back in - dead - run back crap going on.

But I guess that would require the devs to actually use their brains for other things than plan how to make the most out the cash shop.

Posted

Didn't know there were so many retards in this game until now. I don't even know what to write anymore.

Well, your seemingly empty, retarded, whiny post didn't really say much of anything anyway. I fail to see what we're missing. I'll see you in overwatch next week.

Posted (edited)

1: I don't see why working the night shift at McDonalds means you're entitled to a grind spot...

As I'm lower level, I often use griefing. I KS mobs until the other players are so pissed off to PK me, that I get the spot. I do not care about the exp lost. I do not play for competition. I play causally. Now it will become easily. But also I know, that if I can play at such a way, that is a bad game design. All you wrote in this post is completely wrong. And the real problem is not the PvP, it is the insane level gaps. I have no time to grind, so I have to grief. That is simply wrong with or without experience penalty. But without exp. penalty the other players cannot defend against my griefing.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

You do realize that this will cause MORE griefing...the amount if ignorance pouring out of your mouth is showing. I'll get your bucket. 

So salty...

Posted

If this change was only to prevent players from getting jumped and lose their hard earned xp it would have been easy to just remove the XP-loss from spawning in a town and keep it when spawning at the node. That way there wouldn't be any dead - run back in - dead - run back in - dead - run back crap going on.

But I guess that would require the devs to actually use their brains for other things than plan how to make the most out the cash shop.

I guess they dont understand the concept of a B2P structure. They added a lot of P2W shit this time around. Not too happy with that part. As for the xp loss, i can careless.

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

And you re going to knock down the people that were doing it back to level 55 or something? Because they now enjoy a 3+ level gap, and we 55 and 56s aren't going to catch up, not without Valencia. 

Posted

The only good thing about this update is that now I don't have to choose between Overwatch and BDO....

1 person likes this

Posted

To give some explanation and details about this change, here's a quick one from the DEV team. 

"This change happened because, although losing EXP is not such a big thing in the first part of the game, once you've reached a certain threshold it becomes a big deal. Unfortunately if you happen to have enjoyed other games feature and don't mind to be late, players with an higher level than you can decide to kill you in chain preventing you from trying to catch up. Those players cannot become better nor grow into the game. In order to prevent that kind of issue this change has been done so that those players can survive."

If that's the case what's the point of keeping the karma system then? Make it balanced for both pve and pvp players.

Posted

Instead they should fix the class balance, nerfing some classes and to reduce the level gaps so players 50 to be competitive to players 55. That will fix the issue with the PvP.

Posted

Sorry to say this, it is the first time that I spoke in this way to a CM, but what you're saying is pure garbage, not make any sense to penalize those who most struggled, who most played and that more invested in the game.
I'm not even close to those players, I'm hardly 55 at 40% xp, but I think the change you have done is more damaging than you can imagine

2 people like this

Posted

sure, let the opportunity to guys who played 400h less to kill me, legit.

Posted

As I'm lower level, I often use griefing. I KS mobs until the other players are so pissed off to PK me, that I get the spot. I do not care about the exp lost. I do not play for competition. I play causally. Now it will become easily. But also I know, that if I can play at such a way, that is a bad game design. All you wrote in this post is completely wrong. And the real problem is not the PvP, it is the insane level gaps. I have no time to grind, so I have to grief. That is simply wrong with or without experience penalty. But without exp. penalty the other players cannot defend against my griefing.

Your post does not explain how mine is completely wrong. The least you can do is tell me why I'm wrong.

So you can badger people in grind spots, doesn't mean you'll get to super sandvich levels faster than they will.

I'd like it if people refrained from using the phrase "bad game design" as you are not any sort of authority on what's good game design, nor have you made a meaningful suggestion.

Posted

THEN FIND SOME KIND OF OTHER BALANCE. I don't care what. As it stands you've created a completely unbalanced equation regarding PvP. Thus removing it.

1 person likes this