• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 1st

1,951 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly same as me. Im lvl 56, fighting over popular grind spots with thrill of exp loss was extremely fun. I just completely lost interest in this game after this patch.

Bye bye. You will not be missed. =)

Horrible change. Game will sink faster than titanic with that exp pvp change..

No it wont. In fact it will help to keep all the players who are tired of being punished by the game for being the targets of douches.

Posted

Exactly. This was the reason why I posted about this issue. And yet, the stupid moderators and the other idiots reported me. Like I give a crap. This is a good step that the developers have taken. All the low-life PVPers can cry all they want. I expect a massive leave and I'm glad. These low-lives can go play legos or dig up their own graves and live in it. For the first time, I will be thanking the Developers of Black Desert for going towards the right direction. It's a great move, but it's still not enough. Just recently, while I was attempting to try and kill a boss, a low-life ranger decided to sneak up behind me. Good thing I noticed quickly, ran off, and changed to a different channel. Even till this day, there are still low-lives including the moderators, the idiots that I ignored, and others are still PKing just for the hell of it. 

And when it comes to grinding, it's annoying that others come in to try and steal kills. I just simply change a channel and move on. How friggin hard is that? These low-lives obviously have something stuck up their A$$ to the point where they have to kill everyone on site, but they don't have the balls to do that in real life. A massive leave? Awesome! The world is better off without low-lives. The more they leave, the better for those who want to enjoy the game. 

Again, thank you Black Desert. In addition, for the cry babies out there, you can simply create a PVP server and a non-PVP server. That way, they can kill themselves all they want, while the rest of us will enjoy playing the game. When they feel that they have gotten their A$$e$ handed to them enough to the point where they can no longer play, then they can come join the non-PVP server. If you do this, it would make this game even better. Thanks again!

Peope will run into Sausan at lvl 50 and then cry on forums because they are one-shotted by higher lvl players.. Im lvl 56 now, mostly solo player. I went first time into Sausans when i was lvl 54 with +15 gear. Never had problem running from players when i was outnumbered, and loved every fight for spot. Now, with now exp penalty it will become griefers paradise. You will see. Or no, i believe this stupid vhcange will be reverted soon. Just look at pool.

Posted

Gonna guess you dont get out much; Everyone paid for the game, none of the spots are yours

You paid for a chance to grind there. Whole game is hugely based on GvG and cooperation (node wars, guild wars, sieges, scroll groups, guild missions, guild bosses etc). I was lone-wolfing for a long time but i was also wasting my time and BDO potential. Having guild is one of the most important things if you want to efectively progress. If you have problems or you are being killed, they can help you and declare war. There is announcement in guild chat that you was killed, for some reason. Guilds are fighting for grinding hotspots. Solo players have lot of other ways how to level up. I soloed to 55 at Helms and Manes (literally always empty).

Guilds are doing guild quests where you have to kill 7k monster. We always cleared grind spot for our guild quests because they are time limited, we have declared a lot of wars because its all about the competition. Before each war, there was always someone ho took risk to kill or being killed. Whole game design is based on competetive content and rivality. There is also guild ranking for some reason. You can solo in this game but please, then, respect players who put effort into guild organisation, communication,wars and collective time spent in the game doing guild quests etc.

Im also casual player but if i join game where PvP and area controlling is main aspect, i have to respect it and adapt my playstyle. 

4 people like this

Posted

ltnlfz.thumb.jpg.ade5e82b05fd7bf41ba9070

Posted (edited)

But I don't afk horse, wagon or even trade much.  So that wont affect me personally as that's not my playstyle. I'm the solo casual grinder who takes a week to do small XP %. I'm the player who happens to wander unwittingly into "your" popular grinding spots. And there I will stay, safe and warm in the cosy glow, knowing that I wont lose XP to another player.

Guess what. Im not guild type. Im mostly solo player, lvl 56 now and i loved evry minute fighting over spots even i was outnumbered and lower lvl. Never had problem running away. Exp loss was good thrill added to fights. This change took all the fun away for me. But im not worried, this change will be reverted soon. Just look at pool posted on another topic and stickied by CM.

Edited by ArxoN

Posted

ltnlfz.thumb.jpg.ade5e82b05fd7bf41ba9070

Ill do the same if you take a look at this http://www.strawpoll.me/10372316 

Others should too! Tell your Guildies, tell your friends! :D 

Posted

How is it not standing ? Because you are a solo scrub or something and never had to experience how grinding on some spots works ?

I actually ask people to leave, then outfarm them if I can and then pk if they didn't get the message. Also, why would you group someone when you are farming for a specific drop (did you ever farm Mark of Shadows ?) ? To roll on the item and hope the selfish scrubs like you (I can't/don't want to do this, help me publisher - it happens in every game) will stay until another item drops and hope again that he will not roll again if he won the first time ? No, thanks.

I'm not against PK per se. So taking your scenario. Solo farming MOS. You say you would ask, then out farm, then PK. How much karma do you stand to lose in this situation if it came to PK. Would it really go on and on? I'd wager it would be much faster for a MMO Titan such as you to recover karma than for the casual scrub as you so politely put recover XP.

Posted

Peope will run into Sausan at lvl 50 and then cry on forums because they are one-shotted by higher lvl players.. Im lvl 56 now, mostly solo player. I went first time into Sausans when i was lvl 54 with +15 gear. Never had problem running from players when i was outnumbered, and loved every fight for spot. Now, with now exp penalty it will become griefers paradise. You will see. Or no, i believe this stupid vhcange will be reverted soon. Just look at pool.

You failed to read what I said at the very end. The other option was to create a non-PVP server and PVP server. One for those of us who want to enjoy playing the game and the other for those who want to kill themselves and die for nothing. And if you've been playing games long enough, you should realize that patching also includes making the game fair and balanced. Like I said, a non-PVP server for us and a PVP server for you and the other low-lives. Plain and simple.

Posted

Strange decision with the XP thing, but I've seen people do guild wars over spots to not lose XP, so probably no loss to those who normally go that route anyways.

Posted (edited)

Mind blown. Now you give the "politically correct" hypocrites that trash talked PKers defending their progress calling them griefers, to show their true colors, the scumbag griefers themselves. Only that now just one side has advantage.

Edited by Lilitrix

Posted

Bye bye. You will not be missed. =)

No it wont. In fact it will help to keep all the players who are tired of being punished by the game for being the targets of douches.

I totally agree. Bye Low-lives!

Posted

You paid for a chance to grind there. Whole game is hugely based on GvG and cooperation (node wars, guild wars, sieges, scroll groups, guild missions, guild bosses etc). I was lone-wolfing for a long time but i was also wasting my time and BDO potential. Having guild is one of the most important things if you want to efectively progress. If you have problems or you are being killed, they can help you and declare war. There is announcement in guild chat that you was killed, for some reason. Guilds are fighting for grinding hotspots. Solo players have lot of other ways how to level up. I soloed to 55 at Helms and Manes (literally always empty).

Guilds are doing guild quests where you have to kill 7k monster. We always cleared grind spot for our guild quests because they are time limited, we have declared a lot of wars because its all about the competition. Before each war, there was always someone ho took risk to kill or being killed. Whole game design is based on competetive content and rivality. There is also guild ranking for some reason. You can solo in this game but please, then, respect players who put effort into guild organisation, communication,wars and collective time spent in the game doing guild quests etc.

Im also casual player but if i join game where PvP and area controlling is main aspect, i have to respect it and adapt my playstyle. 

Perfectly written. +1 

Im also mostly solo player and i hate this exp change. I never had problem leveling up to 56 solo, i did 55 on Helms, Elrics without any problems. And loved figting over spots with chance to loss exp : ) Problem is , casuals are running into Sausans at lvl 51 and then cry about HC players on forum when they got one shotted from geared palyers

Posted

Totally disagree with the 0 loss pvp change to experience. Does it suck to lose 1% at 54? Yes. 

Will it suck even more to have every Tom, -----, and Harry kill stealing your mobs constantly? Hell yes. 

Those of you that think this is a good change just wait until you can't get xp do to all the mob stealing. 

Only way 0% loss works is if you completely get rid of flagging and karma all together. Then we can kill the mob competition until they realize they can't grind in the same spot. 

Posted

The sad part is some of us accepted the potential of being PK'ed.

I hit level 56 soloing smaller groups of mobs on the wall. Yes its slower then 5 man groups. But guess what, I was left alone, and it didn't take a stupid amount of time.

Posted

I'm not against PK per se. So taking your scenario. Solo farming MOS. You say you would ask, then out farm, then PK. How much karma do you stand to lose in this situation if it came to PK. Would it really go on and on? I'd wager it would be much faster for a MMO Titan such as you to recover karma than for the casual scrub as you so politely put recover XP.

Didn't talk about casual at all. I said solo scrub because I understand this game requires a guild at some point (I played solo until 51). I respect people that can't play for hours everyday, I just can't stand people refusing to play the game as it should and asking to change the game in ways that fit them. I also never told I was better than anyone (I guess that's what you mean by mmo titan ?)... you should read instead of just wanting to have the final word or wage your own personal war upon those other players that may or may not have more time to spend in game than you...

And no, it won't go on and on, if the guy is stuborn enough, I will at some point leave before going red because you can't just say "whatever i'll go red and fight every 5 meters". And I was more or less ok with that.

I don't mind them tinkering with the PK part of the game to ease the burden on some players. But they didn't ease anything, they just removed any penalties for one party while leaving them for the other, like there is a point now to pk anyone when people were already stubborn enough sometimes to force pkers to go away just by virtue of karma loss.

Posted

shit notes

FLAGGING ON SOMEONE IS USELESS NOW

THANKS FOR RUINING PVP EVEN MORE

Stay mad. I hope the segregate the pvp from pve. Separate servers please. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted

Make sure to vote , maybe they will actually listen to the real players. and revert this XP Change

Posted

Aight, I was thinking of not posting because I usually don't post in forums but I gotta ramble out these things.

• Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

This thing here doesn't solve anything. AFKers still will get stalled from whatever they are doing - whether they are doing horse training or fishing, just no consequences to exp. (That's dandy and all, but wouldn't you prefer having most of your time making your character continue doing what you set them up to do before you hit the bed or whatever? I don't know, I'm just putting that out there.)

Secondly, say you are a casual player...Not very geared and stuff and decided you want to train because you have time to spare for it. You get out there and some troll decided to go ks all your mobs. Not attacking you directly, just hitting and killing all your mobs before you get to. So you would be inclined to call your friends or your guild members to help you out, yeah? Wrong. Say you have some crazy geared friends/guild members coming out to help you, but that troll CAN and WILL come back everytime they get killed... Because guess what? No exp loss! Who cares!

And if you can't kill that troll? Eh, guess you're not training until he/she decides to go away after having their fun.

The solution to KS is not to allow for the strong to kill the weak and have the game penalize the weak for being weak. All you will accomplish with that is to ruin the gaming experience of the player who just got killed by someone they couldn't possibly fight off by having the game spit on their corpse for the same reason. Simply implement a tag system. You tag a mob first. It is now your mob. No one can steal it from you. Better yet. Make the mob killing a cooperative thing. Once a player "tags" a mob is their mob. They will get full EXP and loot from it when it dies. But if i come along and help said player kill that mob and do lets say 50% of the damage I too get some EXP and some loot as a result of my contribution. But the player to tagged the mob still gets full credit since it was his mob to begin with. But i guess "sharing" and being "cooperative" are too far out there for people to want it...

Posted

shit notes

FLAGGING ON SOMEONE IS USELESS NOW

THANKS FOR RUINING PVP EVEN MORE

Actually it's a bit more fair. When you're killing those lowbies, AFK'ers, people who can't even fight back then the only penalty should be to the one doing the attacking. This was actually a great change. Not quite what was needed, but it's getting there. Gotta have harsher penalties for those that want to ruin the experience of others for the sake of being a -----.

Posted (edited)

I would like to take an opportunity to say: BYE to all PK lovers, who don't like changes.

You will not be missed.

Edited by Blasta
2 people like this

Posted

WTF @CM_Jouska Warred a guild to get them outta a farm spot they put their people on Protection WTF.... Literally cant pvp anymore unless I go red name ? good game

Posted

So I can get ready for Valencia update. Why do you think they gave us extra XP boost before the Valencia update?

So you grind to grind, I see nothing rational here, as you described the grind as a hard work. If that is not addiction I do not know what is.

Posted

So basically xp loose have been removed to allow people that have focused other game feature like craft and fishing to be able to grind combat xp now?

What about people 56+ that enjoyed their own way the game in order to be and to stay competitive in PvP?

Are they gonna have a XP buff in their craft/fishing ?

Posted

This patch is the BIGGEST shit ever i'v ever seen in a MMO , all the people who votes agree , let me say something , all of you are casuals players who will leave the game in 2/3/4/5 months max when your horses and farms get ur max level ( KAPPA ) and ofc you agree with this patch cause U CANT EVEN GET A SINGLE SPOT for farm due ur gear/level and now this team of developers facked up this game making it PVE GAME :

Example 1 - Random player going to X spot

Hey guys im here for ----- your karma and turn back to the node and come again and again and again till ur karma goes down and i wont lose anything .

Example 2 - Party vs Party @ spot

Okey lets fight for this spot , party 1 just killed them for 10 times but party 2 wanna get the spot again and they will come again and again and again , and they dont lose nothing 

Where is the facking point on this game now MR DEVELOPERS , no nodes/sieges and now you give free spots to everyone and the people who worked hard for be stronger just get OWNED by developers , good shoot. All the randoms players now so happys cause they can turn back into spot 100 times in around without lose %. This game have 1month lifetime with this pach and without nodes/sieges.

PD: All the people who vote yes , go play HELLO KITTY ONLINE =DDDD 

Posted

Bye Bye BDO :< 

Is that some kind of contest "how to ruin really good game in one patch"?