• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Quit BDO

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Goodbye all. It was a fun run. Quitting cause real life calls~!
I love you all. 
Will no longer be uploading Black Desert Online videos on my YT channel (youtube.com/legendaryhacksbdo), but if you guys are into other stuff maybe I'll keep it updated (Clash Royal, Vlogs, who knows).

Seeya'll! :'(

-Hacks

OUTTO!

Edited by NexG
4 people like this

Posted

09e.gif

2 people like this

Posted

so you're that guy:

robbendive.gif

Posted

Gonna miss you a lot man. Best of luck in the new job, know you're gonna do great.

1 person likes this

Posted

GODAMNIT KEV :^(((((((((((((((((((((

Best of luck irl <3 'C_'!

1 person likes this

Posted

Goodbye all. It was a fun run. Real life calls~!
I love you all. 
Will no longer be uploading Black Desert Online videos on my YT channel (youtube.com/legendaryhacksbdo), but if you guys are into other stuff maybe I'll keep it updated (Clash Royal, Vlogs, who knows).

Seeya'll! :'(

-Hacks

OUTTO!

Who the hell are you and why should I care? Because you stream your game and upload videos? lol

Good riddance the world doesn't revolve around you.

8 people like this

Posted

Who the hell are you and why should I care? Because you stream your game and upload videos? lol

I just wonder how long it will take until he is going to make that BDO bashing "Why i Quit" video like all the other Quitters do.

So yeah whoever you were hacks guy, see you, good luck with whatever you do, this thread was unneccessary. bye bye

6 people like this

Posted

I just wonder how long it will take until he is going to make that BDO bashing "Why i Quit" video like all the other Quitters do.

So yeah whoever you were hacks guy, see you, good luck with whatever you do, this thread was unneccessary. bye bye

agreen, silly thread. Hope irl treats you well tho. Gl.

Posted

giphy.gif

one 

See-Ya-Later-Graphic-Picture.gif

2 people like this

Posted

You know who this guy is?

Mckinley.jpg

Posted (edited)

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wait sorry if i hurt your feelings... here : 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32130-1370032093-6.

:: insert news theme::

800.jpg

Edited by Pinchy
2 people like this

Posted

You know who this guy is?
Mckinley.jpg

William McKinley 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why?

Posted

William McKinley 

Whyd you have to ruin the intelligence tests :P  

Every single time someone says "who are you and why should I care?" its always good to just asks them "who is this person?" with a person who should be known... BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT. :D  

Posted

Every single time someone says "who are you and why should I care?" its always good to just asks them "who is this person?" with a person who should be known... BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT. :D  

sorry, us veterans know our presidents.

3 people like this

Posted

Intelligence test? LMAO

Posted

another hacker gone

1 person likes this

Posted

Alot of people are gone. It's called summer. And after summer is gone you have Legion waiting in corner.

It's sad that bdo dedicates this game to 1% hardcore playerbase. Everyone else gets ****ed in pvp. By ignoring 99% you ignore lot of cash.

1 person likes this

Posted

So if someone doesn't know what every president look like they're not intelligent? 

2 people like this

Posted

Intelligence test? LMAO

Well, I highly doubt youd know who the picture I posted was. 

Heres another one, you dont have to answer it of course, after all the most common thing Ive encountered in this forum is the utter leaving of people when they lost (as oppose to owning up, just like adults, well, adults back when they actually had pride).

Untitled.thumb.png.94d183aa197108fa57c0b

Ill give a hint, this dude is very important to your experience...

So if someone doesn't know what every president look like they're not intelligent? 

Well if you didnt know who the US president was, as a US citizen, then yes. You are indeed unintelligent. In the context of the picture, if you didnt know who lead the great nation of US, then you have failed academically and therefor, base on the US academical standards, is unintelligent.

Thats just how I see it. 

Posted

Right??

Anyways I appreciate the OP's efforts to capture some hackers as of recent.  Regardless if Daum does something about it or not, I like the idea of youtubing these cheaters and publicly shaming them.  Too bad you're leaving, but hope to see the youtube hacker shame trend continue.  

Cheers

Posted (edited)

this mmo has certainly an odd community. its my 9th mmo since 98 but not even wildstar had such a toxic community. 

a quick view on his channel shows that he dedicated more time and did more for this game, getting this game known and helping people into the game than any of the "nobody cares" forum legumes.

as for jumping on the term "hacks" it just shows that adding all IQ values of the "no one cares" ppl in this thread together would still result in a two digit number. i pity you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hacking

white-hat.jpg

Edited by Nirax
2 people like this

Posted

this mmo has certainly an odd community. its my 9th mmo since 98 but not even wildstar had such a toxic community. 

a quick view on his channel shows that he dedicated more and did more for this game, getting this game known and helping people into the game than any of the "nobody cares" forum legumes.

as for jumping on the terms "hacks" it just shows that adding all IQ values of the "no one cares" ppl in this thread together would still result in a two digit number. i pity you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hacking

white-hat.jpg

Exactly lol, I find it funny that alot of people go to this threads with comments saying "who are you and why should I care", when they themselves are nobodies LOL.

Its like saying in the game someone says "im gonna block you"... and youre just left scratching your brain as to who blocked you :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Agreed, I have no idea who this guy was, but before being a toxic contributor I gave the benefit of the doubt to at least glance at his channel for five seconds before criticizing the admittingly grandiose "fairwell thread," and instantly recognized him as that dude who was recently and actively catching hackers.  Seems to be in a decently honorable guild, and if I guessed it right, I'm a follower of another member of said guild who streams, and hacking doesn't seem to be in their MO in the slightest, and he's pretty damn helpful to ANYONE who asks whatever in chat. 

Seems to me it was a loss of an actual player of the game.  Fuq'ing internet, lmfao.  

Edited by FunkD

Posted

Sad news man.

Thanks for all the work you put in our client from Alpha trough beta's and beyond.

Have a great summer :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0