• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Quit BDO

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care if you're in the marines, you're in BDO forums and you're playing a game, your military experience doesn't matter here. You don't get respect every time you quote you're in the marines specially in a video game. Go get your military privilege somewhere else. Here in BDO you're just a FOOLISH PATHETIC MARINES.

I have one question before I leave. Who are you? lol, ive been here since February and I have no idea who you are lol
Youre more of a nobody than the OP lol.  Sure, youve been here since December, but a measly 45 posts with 14 likes, even trolls got more likes than you lol.
You just dont like that I canceled your ridiculous retarded statement with actual facts LOL. You cant claim a group as cry babies when the group gets told to stand down alot of times due to recklessness, it just doesnt make sense LOL. Its like saying order and disorder are the same things,  its just doesnt make sense.

If my time in service offends you, well tough luck buttercup, it happened, and its never gonna change.

Explain an example in your life where you are significant more than anyone else? heck, you want in the realm of the forum, what contribution have you provided in the forum that actually remotely helped the community (or at least try to persuade the community). I know I have, well sort off. Ive posted suggestions after suggestions that would have made the game better, but white knights just never stopped and creating stupid scenarios.

Anyway, good luck old troll, and good day.

- Luca

Posted

Exactly lol, I find it funny that alot of people go to this threads with comments saying "who are you and why should I care", when they themselves are nobodies LOL.

I have one question before I leave. Who are you? lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahah you was banned! Baiiiiiiii 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I highly doubt youd know who the picture I posted was. 
Heres another one, you dont have to answer it of course, after all the most common thing Ive encountered in this forum is the utter leaving of people when they lost (as oppose to owning up, just like adults, well, adults back when they actually had pride).

Untitled.thumb.png.94d183aa197108fa57c0b

Ill give a hint, this dude is very important to your experience...

Well if you didnt know who the US president was, as a US citizen, then yes. You are indeed unintelligent. In the context of the picture, if you didnt know who lead the great nation of US, then you have failed academically and therefor, base on the US academical standards, is unintelligent.

Thats just how I see it. 

It is Kim Daeil, the producer of BDO. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Whyd you have to ruin the intelligence tests :P  

Every single time someone says "who are you and why should I care?" its always good to just asks them "who is this person?" with a person who should be known... BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT. :D  

should i put a picture of a president/prime minister in France Italy German and add "you should know"

for god sake american really think the world end with them this game and this forum are not just with american player

the world doesn't end with a bunch of water on the east and west coast 

at least put a picture of the inventor of computer charles babbage or alan turing (and no don't put Manhattan projects it's true has a world wide resonance but it still feel very nationalist, I would accept a picture of Neil Armstrong as he represent the human race)

Edited by NgocTu
3 people like this

Posted

Back to the OP. 

Hacks has been a great friend, mentor, and just overall great dude. I will miss you Hacks! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hacks is a -----ing wizard.

He anticipated the patch and quit before the shitstorm lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Goodbye all. It was a fun run. Real life calls~!
I love you all. 
Will no longer be uploading Black Desert Online videos on my YT channel (youtube.com/legendaryhacksbdo), but if you guys are into other stuff maybe I'll keep it updated (Clash Royal, Vlogs, who knows).

Seeya'll! :'(

-Hacks

OUTTO!

K

Posted

Guys guys, I didn't quit cuz of the game, I LOVE THIS GAME.

I quit cuz i gotta werk werk werk werk werk. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Please post your deleted characters and deletion of your client/account unless you're a drama queen?

1 person likes this

Posted

Please post your deleted characters and deletion of your client/account unless you're a drama queen?

I can't i already sold my gaming rig.

Posted

Bye ill send the pic's

tomoz

1 person likes this

Posted

Who the hell are you and why should I care? Because you stream your game and upload videos? lol

Good riddance the world doesn't revolve around you.

you care enough to reply to the post

Posted (edited)

Who the hell are you and why should I care? Because you stream your game and upload videos? lol

Good riddance the world doesn't revolve around you.

Can't help but +1 this. Even if there are plenty of people who know you, acting like a populaion of tens of thousands requires a love letter goodbye is a high gauge of narcissism. Go back to your lonely corner, OP.

Guys guys, I didn't quit cuz of the game, I LOVE THIS GAME.

I quit cuz i gotta werk werk werk werk werk. ;)

Oh, we're all SO RELIEVED. Is there some kind of a twitter feed, facebook account, or, better yet, live uplink to your stream of consciousness so we can receive more of the crucial updates of which we are in desperate need?

Edited by Hinalle
1 person likes this

Posted

It is Kim Daeil, the producer of BDO. 

I hope that ----- gets paid with an RNG paycheck 

1 person likes this

Posted

thx4playing bb

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that ----- gets paid with an RNG paycheck 

Haha! :D