• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

hardcore pvp guild IRON Guild Recruitment - Jordine Server

327 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

pmtdVAy.jpg

Hi All

IRON are coming to Black Desert. 

If you want to join whisper myself, Geroz, pretorian or sinos for teampseak details and a chat.

www.iron-gaming.com

Leaders will be myself and Sethanon of guild wars fame.  And maybe one or two others.

About IRON:

We are part of the IRON Gaming community which has been a successful hardcore PvP orientated guild since the beginning of Guild Wars 2.  We then moved onto Archeage (in which we are still active) where after a slow start we became the predominant guild on the East Haranya faction on the Dahuta server. 

We play to win in PvP, nothing more needs to be said.  We are a tight knit community, which focuses on helping each other out and having fun.

www.iron-gaming.com

Aims in Black Desert:

Our sole intention is to find fights with a focus on guild wars and territory wars.  We aim to be one of the best guilds and if history repeats itself we have a chance of doing this.

Why Join Us:

·         We have experienced and successful PvP raid leaders.  We may shout a bit but we are winners and we don’t like -----ing wiping.

·         If you are attacked it is a guild priority that everyone drops what they are doing to come and help.

·         Fighting is our mission.

·         There are no politics, everyone is equal and has a say.

What we Expect:

·         Your priorities are your guild mates

·         To play regularly

·         Always on teamspeak if in game, this is a community and we are sociable and for quick actions in PvP this is essential.

·         Use our PvP builds

·         No drama

What next:

If interested in joining us for our journey in Black Dessert please apply on our website linked above.

To Apply

Register at forums www.iron-gaming.com then once registered, activate the email sent and then apply, please make sure you fill out all fields or if recommended by a friend say so.

Edited by Offski
2 people like this

Posted

Great to see you guys and welcome to bdo :)

Posted

Hello Offski, come to give me more cuddles? <3

Posted (edited)

Edited by WrenchCrowbar
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello offski nice to see you and your guys here. Maybe u remember me from AA was in Dignity of War at that time.

Posted

As ex AA member I can tell you this guild is awesome with great pvp focus :)

GL HF in BDO mate <3

Posted

Hey Guys

Thanks for the messages looking forward to it.  Nice to see so many old friends.

2 people like this

Posted

6803b9ec_bump3.jpg

Posted

THIS WILL BE FUN I AM IN!!!! IRON WOOHOO!!!! Other guilds lets have some good fights and some good pvp! And most of all lets enjoy this game!

Posted

Hey Guys

Thanks for the messages looking forward to it.  Nice to see so many old friends.

Awww Offski still considers me a friend <3  Max Love.

Posted

Hi Offski,

A long time since I have heard from you mate, and hope you remember me.

I was the Guild leader in Winter's Talon [WT] playing against you guys from Desolation while I lead in Seafarer's Rest.

Against and with you I had some of the best moments in Guild Wars and I am excited to see that you guys will join in on Black Desert.

Regards from an old friend,

Hjerim

Posted (edited)

Awww Offski still considers me a friend <3  Max Love.

U have a friend :o

Edit: u playing BDO or just trolling?

Edited by Hyppocritten

Posted

U have a friend :o

Edit: u playing BDO or just trolling?

Playing ofc.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Offski,

A long time since I have heard from you mate, and hope you remember me.

I was the Guild leader in Winter's Talon [WT] playing against you guys from Desolation while I lead in Seafarer's Rest.

Against and with you I had some of the best moments in Guild Wars and I am excited to see that you guys will join in on Black Desert.

Regards from an old friend,

Hjerim

Hey mate

Thanks for the post, ofcourse I remember WT, yeh they were good days buddy, I miss them, non stop pvp, which is always the best, if exhausting.

Offski

1 person likes this

Posted

BUMP!!!! we need moar people interested in this guild XD!!! Before other guilds stealzzz all the peoplezzz (joke guys xD).

Posted

BUMP!!!! we need moar people interested in this guild XD!!! Before other guilds stealzzz all the peoplezzz (joke guys xD).

We all know Offski prefers spam recruiting in global chat anyway <3

<Floortilez> are Recruiting btw!

Posted

Right this minute I'm on RU server and desperate for someone to talk to :P

played GW2- WvW 100% - in some good Silver guilds as backline caster 

hey..  you could always kick me after the beta ?

Shazar Strrang

Posted

Right this minute I'm on RU server and desperate for someone to talk to :P

played GW2- WvW 100% - in some good Silver guilds as backline caster 

hey..  you could always kick me after the beta ?

Shazar Strrang

Sure, you can tag along with some of us who are on the RU ver.  Add Arkazu :D

Posted

Welcome to the Club offski xD

Posted

Also good news people, Sans is also in IRON. So puns beware and have your bones to prepare. :D

Posted

Im just wondering when IRON will upgrade to STEEL.

Posted

Great to have you guys here! Loved playing with you in Archeage!

Posted

Im just wondering when IRON will upgrade to STEEL.

nope, iron is good enough, i mean with the blood of our opponents, we will be ending up with even more iron :D. Wich makes it better then steeling it up :D.

Posted

Blood + IRON = Rust. 

Posted

Blood + IRON = Rust. 

Thats an rusty statement :D, but in this calculation its blood + iron = more iron on iron = profit!