• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

June 1st Patch Notes, EXP loss change.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

An idea for people who don't like this change could be to just steal the mobs of casuals until they flag or leave. There should be ways to voice our displeasure besides just voting on the forums. Since casuals want the change, maybe they should feel the pain too.

You know, maybe they decided to do this so everyone declares war on each other and the entire server becomes a warzone. PvP everywhere.

Posted

Terrible change. Nothing will stop a guildless griefer from KSing you now.

1 person likes this

Posted

the change is crap, how are u gonna def ur grindspot now, for example? one single person can just ruin your spot / rota, by just suiciding all the time - he isn't gonna loose anything anyways. One as a PvP player or ginder, now can kill someone untill he has negative karma, and get absolutely nothing. This is just bullshit.

Posted

Now its literally going to be a shit show with no incentive to pvp or leave an contested grind spot when you can just feed deaths to a flagged player till they are red. 

Posted (edited)

So what is the utility of PK now ? No fear of dying from other player = Can't take farm spot

R.I.P. BDO...

Oh so sad you can't 5v1 people anymore, so horrible your group can't own a spot.

[Deleted]

[Deleted content] Inappropriate language.

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Inappropriate language.

Posted

In my case, 2 guys wanted to take all the mobs I was farming, they died, I was alone...

There is A LOT of spot but they came in front of me just to take "my" pack of mobs ! Stop cry because you don't know how to deal with HL or groupe of 5,
we have all started with this, I got farmed by some guild and others group of PK, so what ? I have 110/191 now, I don't PK on see, only if somone come under my sword when I farm.

And stop saying "I can't play with 2h per day" 1)This game is not for you 
2) OR you find a group and you farm what you can

You can get full +15 with scroll boss, and there is no PK in scroll boss, all you need is get you fu***** scroll everyday ! 
The only "hard" thing in this game with 2h per day is 50 => 55 and upgrading accessories, guess what ? I can play in HL without any PRI/DUO/TRI/OVER9000 !

So get some balls and learn how this game work, or go play Candy Crush.

Posted

Worst Change they made to the pvp System cause this will remove pvp nearly from the game cause there is no use for it anymore. (You want someone to leave your farming spot - not possible anymore!)

Posted

Carebears being carebears ...

Posted

Dumb change. Mutes player and guild rivalries and warfare now.

Guilds are just going to abuse protection and no exp loss to access single player mode.

Posted

This change is the first change they've made that's actually made me consider leaving this game and going to something else.

Posted

This change is the first change they've made that's actually made me consider leaving this game and going to something else.

Just tells me they're going to remove core features from the game, and there is ZERO REASON for me to invest time/money into a game that can't even decide what it wants to be.

Posted

Ther are no positives. Casual will leave game soon aynway or try to find other things to cry for on forums. PVPers and HC players will leave even sooner because of no real challenge, penalty in this game.

Posted

Worst decision, now you can just ruin someone's grinding without any consequence.

Next thing i see as consequence of this change will be zergs of randoms on grinding spots in hopes for getting one kill from time to time because pvping
over the spot won't be worth it. -.-

Posted (edited)

Worst decision, now you can just ruin someone's grinding without any consequence.

Next thing i see as consequence of this change will be zergs of randoms on grinding spots in hopes for getting one kill from time to time because pvping
over the spot won't be worth it. -.-

All these other kids playing in your sandbox? Go hit 'em!

Edited by Nexxa

Posted

You can't fit everyone in the sandbox you know.

That's why people fight over spots, now tell me,
what good is it when you have 15 people trying to grind where there's only enough mobs for a group of five and pking is useless?

Yeah, let's have 15 kids play in a 1 m^2 sandbox, sounds like so much fun for everyone. :D

Posted

going to fill some Empty Bottle with all this cry... and make a fortune!

Posted

I hate the new change, no any solo player can go into a full group rotation and gref their spot. Woohoo...

Posted (edited)

Oh noez dem hardcore pvp boyz worried about dems pve grind. What a paradox.

Edited by Crowleyz

Posted

I think it wouldve been a better idea to make your first death from PvP not have any exp penalty, but the next one/many would until a certain cooldown is reached. People wouldnt lose exp for either trying to steal a spot or defending it, but there would be an incentive to not die again... 

Just my thoughts :/

Posted

Revert this change. Absolutely destroys the point of contesting an area. If you have a bunch of unguilded pricks, they will just roll around and troll you all day because there is no reason not to. I'm not mad, just disappointed that you've let carebears and whiners once again get the better of you guys at DAUM. Remember what portion of your players actually give the PvP and which get the PvP.

The real problem is when you pvp someone, you get Karma loss while they run right back laughing.

Next step: 500% boost to Crafting xp contributed to level gain. Let's all stay inside and play while staying inside our house in a game cooking! haha

Posted

Hey overwatch. 

Posted

Nexxa, that's kind of the point though. We can't just kill them over and over without going max negative Karma... they don't get the point now and there is no loss for them.

Posted

going to fill some Empty Bottle with all this cry... and make a fortune!

Refine those in Salt + Purified water :D

Posted

AND YOU WILL LOSE EXP (not to talk about the malus from negative karma)!

and enchants and crystals