• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback: "Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP"

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP   1,784 votes

1. 1. Do you agree or disagree with this change?

• Agree
    • Don't mind/not sure
    • Disagree

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

406 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't get your hopes too high, they won't leave, even if crying tons of salt out that they can't grief anymore. A barking dog never bites.

Totally agree with you, all of a sudden these douchebags sound all reasonable on the forums. How frigging ironic huh? They are desperate and don't know what to do now because balanced and skilled pvp will come into play. I'm glad this change came. 

Posted

Pull your heads out of your asses already , bunch of drama queens. Exp loss in pvp should not of been in game to start with.

"how am i supposed to defend my grinding spot" , it's not your grinding spot ... it's in the game for all people to grind there buttercup we know u are one of those classes that clear everything solo faster than a whole party well now u`ll consider party up or not.

Usually there's 1 ranger or 1 sorc or 1 wiz/witch having a spot all for themselves since there's little to no chance to kill them especially if they are in top tier gear and with the fear of losing exp the people didn't contest it either. I personally am looking forward for these changes and will see a lot more competition. 

Posted (edited)

voted disagreed,but still wont change their mind about it

did mini boss red nose crawled up your ass?

You are salty and mad because people WILL come and farm your spots and you will have to be good at pvp and not only depend on gear gap to continue pking people just because. There's a few idiots like you complaining on the forums already about it, because there's no exclusive areas to no lifers anymore. I just hope you all quit the game... but you wont will you? Yeah you wont you're too fckng sad to do it lol

Edited by CryNoLifersCryyyy

Posted

They did this update so that people would actually have a reason to play the game. The game have been losing players and thats not good. Only hardcore players can play the game before this update.

Posted

You are all salty because most of you fail to play this game for what it is, a game. It's not a job or your life, it's a game. Now cry more and get mad because most of you are probably in one of those annoying idiotic guilds who spam in chat "we own this spot, we own that spot" and just want the "gear" gap between players to increase and have skill take no part in pvp. I'm glad this change came and I'm glad you are salty and crying. Look at all you idiots creating threads and desperatly posting polls now... you are just a bunch of lifesless scumbags who try to sound reasonable now after months of being aholes in game time and time again. I'm so glad you just got slapped in the face rofl I'm laughing at you right now. You are all sad.

Are you an idiot. If you don't like PVP so much, go play single player games like the witcher. This game is not our job but the way you get stronger in this game is denying others silver and kicking them out of the farming spot. And if you can't win then its your fault you are the one who needs to get better or leave the game.  

Posted

Pull your heads out of your asses already , bunch of drama queens. Exp loss in pvp should not of been in game to start with.

"how am i supposed to defend my grinding spot" , it's not your grinding spot ... it's in the game for all people to grind there buttercup we know u are one of those classes that clear everything solo faster than a whole party well now u`ll consider party up or not.

Usually there's 1 ranger or 1 sorc or 1 wiz/witch having a spot all for themselves since there's little to no chance to kill them especially if they are in top tier gear and with the fear of losing exp the people didn't contest it either. I personally am looking forward for these changes and will see a lot more competition. 

If only the looser of this "pvp contest" will leave the spot...
Now, the people who was afraid to loose 1% xp will never flag... they'll enjoy killing mobs with ya and each time coming back to kill mobs without even once try to fight back..

Posted

46 fishing bots couldn't take losing that 1%

Posted

goodbye BDO , thanks for your PVE game :P <3

Posted (edited)

haha even polls now to revert changes, i sure hope things stay this way.

these polls arent very useful though, since pretty much only the whiners that cant deal with the change are going to respond :P

if you want to pvp so bad, go to an arena, and dont bother me with it.

Edited by Heartwork

Posted

these polls arent very useful though, since pretty much only the whiners that cant deal with the change are going to respond :P

if you want to pvp so bad, go to an arena, and dont bother me with it.

If you want to PvE so bad without risk or effort, go grind imps and don't bother me with it.

Posted

I'll deal with but I don't agree with the change. This hurts my gameplay as a Berserker player if I can't threat people to leave an area anymore I won't get any loot anymore because every other class is doing more damage then mine. Also this game has limited resources tied to certain areas why shouldnt the players be able to fight for it?

So wierd and uncalled for change, I hope the next change will be the removal of the karmasystem so I can run permatag'd without loosing anything by doing it.

Posted (edited)

If you want to PvE so bad without risk or effort, go grind imps and don't bother me with it.

Trying to "own" grindspots is a bad practice, and most likely THE reason they put this change in..

It might be uncalled for from you, but it was def called for from me.

I dont want to have to deal with constant pvp when im just trying to pve grind..

And since actual pvp is only a very very very small part of the game that has been blown way out of proportions on NA/EU (some even going so far as calling this a pvp game)

I think this change wasnt just called for, it was necessary.

[Edit]

Although i got to admit, there where probably better solutions to this problem, like some PVE specific channel(s).

Edited by Heartwork

Posted

Trying to "own" grindspots is a bad practice, and most likely THE reason they put this change in..

I dont want to have to deal with constant pvp when im just trying to pve grind..

And since actual pvp is only a very very very small part of the game that has been blown way out of proportions on NA/EU (some even going so far as calling this a pvp game)

Noone is making you go to the most efficient grind spot that's occupied 24/7 by people who fight over it.

This game has limited recources, you either fight for the best or settle with lesser. Being a little entitled snowflake won't get you far.

Posted (edited)

Allright good luck trying to catch a single npc because there will by a ton of other players thinking the same way as you there. 

You will be "grief" in a different manner it's called mob stealing

Edited by Hertigun

Posted (edited)

1 hour grinding and 2 guys just ----ing the spot killing the pulls and we cant do nothing if we pk them we loose karma and they can come again and again without any penalty. The change have no sense if u are 57/58 u can --ck lows killing their pulls and the 52/55 can --ck the highest lvls doing the same. This change can kill the game. Sorry my bad english. Im just 55 trying to climb up. But now its impossibl 

Edited by Riop

Posted

Noone is making you go to the most efficient grind spot that's occupied 24/7 by people who fight over it.

This game has limited recources, you either fight for the best or settle with lesser. Being a little entitled snowflake won't get you far.

entitled because i dont like pvp? that seems a pretty weird way to put it..

Allright good luck trying to catch a single npc because there will by a ton of other players thinking the same way as you there. 

it'll be fine, if too much people come the viability of the place will drop, making people go to other spots that arent as overpopulated..

Posted

They did this update so that people would actually have a reason to play the game. The game have been losing players and thats not good. Only hardcore players can play the game before this update.

This.

Everyone that is crying that this update ruined PvP are the no-lifers that ran around at 57+, with 160+ AP, one shotting players just trying to level. These kind of players don't want balance, they want domination, and if there's no one at your level/ gearscore to fight, what's the point?

Posted

[Edit]

Although i got to admit, there where probably better solutions to this problem, like some PVE specific channel(s).

This post is just all wrong... where to begin

Trying to own grind sports is a perfectly valid mechanic. but be prepared to defend it, its not free. people will try to take it away from you. 

You don't want to have to deal with constant PvP when you are trying to PvE grind? World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2 is that way ------------->

PVP is a CORE PART OF THE GAME! 

"some even going so far as calling this a pvp game" <----- yes some... as in the developers... you know people who DESIGNED THE GAME. 

Honestly, when you PvP (in fact when you compete in anything where there are 2 sides) the loser should be penalized, not the winner. with this new system it's all backwards. The winner gets penalized while the loser gets nothing. Am I in reverse world? 

If i am defending my grinding spot and successfully kill 3 people trying to take it away from me, that should be the end. but noooo, now they get to come back again and again and again all while i get less and less karma at which point I have to leave to a new lesser grind spot.

Having said that, I would agree that maybe losing EXP is not the solution, but there HAS to be some sort of penalty for losing a fight. Keep the 0% EXP loss but add 100% chance of 1 random equipped item will drop with your body. That will make you think twice. (also remove the active and non active pvp statuses shit)

Posted

This.

Everyone that is crying that this update ruined PvP are the no-lifers that ran around at 57+, with 160+ AP, one shotting players just trying to level. These kind of players don't want balance, they want domination, and if there's no one at your level/ gearscore to fight, what's the point?

Dont worry, they will lose more players :D MMORPG always lose players 3 months after release... but here, they will just keep AFKer (fishing and horse). Enjoy :D 

Posted

This.

^ Second that (Actually "Third")

Out of "likes". Too bad.

Posted

WHY DAUM IS -----ING UP EVERY SINGLE THING WHY WHY WHY REVERT THIS SHIT OR I QUIT AND I WONT BE ALONE.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

entitled because i dont like pvp? that seems a pretty weird way to put it..

it'll be fine, if too much people come the viability of the place will drop, making people go to other spots that arent as overpopulated..

No just no. There is a reason why the good spots are overpopulated it's because they are the GOOD spots. here is an example for you:

PvE player 1: Allright I'll start killing some monsters in this area.

PvE player 2: Hey dude you are taking my monsters.

PvE player 1: Lets make a party!

PvE player 2: yay!

PvE Party 1: Allright guys lets kill some monsters in this area!

PvE Party 2 Hey guys you are taking our monsters.

PvE Party 1: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do....... What to do? hmmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm

Posted

Dont worry, they will lose more players :D MMORPG always lose players 3 months after release... but here, they will just keep AFKer (fishing and horse). Enjoy :D 

Because no-lifing griefers made up the entire PvP playerbase, right? 

Get over yourself.

Posted (edited)

Because no-lifing griefers made up the entire PvP playerbase, right? 

Get over yourself.

What's the problem? You will be too much on top spots now. And PvP players (remember, you hate them) will leave. So you will be fully safe to grind for... grind :) Or AFK Fishing/Horse. And yeah, node wars is just a feature. But you will see it yourself :) 

Deal with it ;)

Edited by DworkJay

Posted (edited)

What's the problem? You will be too much on top spots now. And PvP players (remember, you hate them) will leave. So you will be fully safe to grind for... grind :) Or AFK Fishing/Horse. And yeah, node wars is just a feature. But you will see it yourself :) 

Deal with it ;)

This update didn't ruin PvP; if anything, it promotes it. If you're too ignorant to realize that, it's your own fault.

I can promise you that I've killed far more players in this game than you could possibly dream of, and the vast majority of the PvP playerbase doesn't think like you. 

These changes as a way for the 'casuals' to catch up, providing more competition for end-game PvP.

I'm sorry that your ego is too fragile to want to fight other players on equal footing, and you clearly prefer to rely on your level/ gear crutch to pick on those incapable of properly defending themselves or retaliating.

Edited by helbjorne