• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback: "Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP"

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP   1,784 votes

1. 1. Do you agree or disagree with this change?

• Agree
    • Don't mind/not sure
    • Disagree

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

406 posts in this topic

Posted

Only if they are not in a party. There's 3 tiers of exp solo, duo and more. So if you are with 3 players already there is no reason not to allow any more to join apart from a little less loot. But since the reason ppl grind there is exp anyway i dont see the problem.

Unless you are a solo and geared anough to clear as fast as a full party but in that case go grind at pirate island scrub.

But, I thought a scrub was someone who was carried by their party...solo folks cannot therefore be tagged as scrub.  I would say elites, or bosses would be more applicable. Solo players that can take down a small party by themselves, they're the Big Baws : )

Posted

This makes the game absolutely carebear and makes world pvp useless. 

world pvp has been useless since day one

1 person likes this

Posted

not at all. 

Posted

IF THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT RECEIVED FOR DYING (which there now isn't), THERE SHOULD BE NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS TO KILLING.  If you refuse to put back the EXP loss on pk or some other REALLY negative effect, then do away with the Karma system!!!!!!!! (Honestly I wish you'd just revert this change though).

I firmly believe that this change is about the WORST thing you could have possibly done to Black Desert and to have it done during our EXP boost week is especially TERRIBLE!!!!!!

I was planning to push for level 57 this past week but instead I gave up on the first day because of the sheer amount of griefing in my grind spot that I could literally do NOTHING about.  I flagged and killed players multiple times until I was down to 1480 karma..I had my guild declare war on theirs and killed them a few times UNTIL THEY GOT PROTECTION. (This happened with multiple people and multiple guilds throughout the day).

So literally my only option at that point is to go negative karma and kill them more which will have NO NEGATIVE EFFECT on these idiots who were being complete jerks and just mean that they would probably call more people to kill me while I'm negative OR call friends with ++ karma OR do nothing.  I chose to call friends with ++ karma.  They came, they ganked, these idiots still would not stop griefing. For the amount of time and effort I put into grinding that day (12+ hours) I should have easily earned 15% which was my goal but instead do you know what I wound up with after a full day? 6%. I'M NOT IMPRESSED.  That's literally how much griefing went on that day.

GG Daum, you just killed any hope at a good grind session in this game and a lot of the players that were seriously progressing just don't care to anymore because of all the crap we now have to deal with. I personally know about 20 people that simply gave up after this patch, myself included.  We might as well all be casual noobs, because that seems to be who benefits in this game.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Spawn restriction wont do the job... ppl will abuse it, since they dont think about THIER time... but how to screw someone else... when we kill him 5 times, he comes back 5 times... so that way, he just won spot, for another few hours, cuz you cant kill him anymore (spend 30 mins running back again from town, won spot for 4-5hours, cuz its time that you will need to farm back some karma)

Gave up on grinding few days ago... its pointless since that change. Almost impossible to kill anything, cuz instead of having 5ppl party on spot, we have 10 random ppl, killing random stuff, not even in party. If it will be still like that, i might quit, because it just kills game :I

Edited by Ravalion
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Less players in good spots = better XP.

done you mean 3 or more players is less exp(50%) and 2 is (60%) .. but wait you kill the mobs on respawn so unless you have a party of 2 or solo and kill mobs on respawn consistently your exp doesn't get hurt that much. Only thing that gets lowered is the loot. BUT WAIT if you want exp you don't wait around to pick up loot so i don't see the problem.

Edited by Bluem00n