• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback: "Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP"

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP   1,784 votes

1. 1. Do you agree or disagree with this change?

• Agree
    • Don't mind/not sure
    • Disagree

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

406 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what we're seeing InGame already :

6edc6403ce.jpg

HOTFIX IT NOW

What, you see that you can't bully people away so easily? Armargerd, world, ending. Since when were the guilds automatically entitled to all the mobs since they happen to have a guild quest? Never, that's when. It's just harder to scare people away now. So basically, you and others like you are entitled whiners.

Guilds carebearing about their precious pve spots, then calling others carebears. Priceless. 

Posted

Dude you NEVER LOST EXP from getting KILLED by a flagged player. What's wrong with you?

This thread is 99% ignorant whiners...

Um. Yes, you did. The only time you never lost exp from getting pked is if you got a costume proc or paid 50 pearls.

Posted

Dude you NEVER LOST EXP from getting KILLED by a flagged player. What's wrong with you?

Yes you do. I have.

Posted

bye bye Black Desert

(i can advice you 4 good changes that might undo this sh*t u just made, 

1. karma recovery increased by 25% 

2. exp loss increased to 2%

3. no tears when u die in pvp, in pve tears recover 1% (u still lose 1%)

4. no more pay-to-win/pay-to-convinience, just costumes and pets(with no buffs other than faster collecting))

PM me please when u hotfix this sh*t so i can go back to the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are level 45 and a level 55 flags and attacks you, you would have to be able to KILL that level 55 in order for this change to punish you somehow.

So this doesn't change anything regarding the griefing that has always existed.

If you want to fix griefing, something else has to be done.

You did lose exp if you were killed by a flagged player. You lost 1% for every death. They lost more if they died after flagging, but the person who didn't flag still lost exp.

Posted

dislike this change, death should have a bigger meaning not less..

Posted

DAUM ruined it with this patch.

Motivation gone but on the other hand, I can play Overwatch :)

Coming back when they change and hear the community, otherwise thanks for the last weeks, game was very nice.

2 people like this

Posted

Lets just make pvp arena only cuz u no no exp loss rite:D

Fml this game looks like its just going down hill now-_-

Posted (edited)

You did lose exp if you were killed by a flagged player. You lost 1% for every death. They lost more if they died after flagging, but the person who didn't flag still lost exp.

If you die to a mob you lose EXP.

If you die from PvP while flagged you lose EXP.

I don't recall ever losing EXP from getting killed in PvP while not flagged.

Edited by Nurvus

Posted (edited)

If you die to a mob you lose EXP.

If you die from PvP while flagged you lose EXP.

If someone flagged up on you and you died to them you lost EXP, irrespective of whether you were flagged yourself or not.

Edited by Campana

Posted (edited)

Revert it TODAY!! Or you will have to do in 2 weeks after you lose shit tons of revenue from people not buying tears as well as thousands of players.

Edited by KRAANIMAL
4 people like this

Posted

If someone flagged up on you and you died to them you lost EXP, irrespective of whether you were flagged yourself or not.

Never noticed it -_-

Well the only time I died from getting ganked was immediately after leveling, so maybe that's why.

Posted

This change is actually killing pvp.

As of right now, people aren't fighting back, they just die to pk so the attacker loses karma. Zero reason not to die and feed karma loss

REVERT

1 person likes this

Posted

This change is actually killing pvp.

As of right now, people aren't fighting back, they just die to pk so the attacker loses karma. Zero reason not to die and feed karma loss

REVERT

Well on that note I agree.

This change doesn't work on its own. More stuff has to be changed alongside it.

Posted

What, you see that you can't bully people away so easily? Armargerd, world, ending. Since when were the guilds automatically entitled to all the mobs since they happen to have a guild quest? Never, that's when. It's just harder to scare people away now. So basically, you and others like you are entitled whiners.

Guilds carebearing about their precious pve spots, then calling others carebears. Priceless. 

This is just an exemple, our guildies are all leaving sausans because they go red in the matter of minutes since people can just grief without consequences.

Karma was already an issue to defend spots before that now this is just impossible. 

Posted (edited)

Chargeback is the only thing they understand.

Chargeback as they advertised a hardcore open world pvp game.

This patch makes all their advertisements fraudulent.

This is a bait and switch.

Chargeback or they will never revert this change.

Edited by Communism
1 person likes this

Posted

think about that:

what if they implement a system like, if u get killed by a player u can spawn at node but u take a cd of 15mins on the nodes and then u can only spawn from city

in that case ur literally kicking players from ur spot 

Posted

Im giving this 1 week to revert, then I will do a charg-back for about 400Euro

Posted

Short URL to share this poll in game: http://goo.gl/N0WofN

Posted

Im giving this 1 week to revert, then I will do a charg-back for about 400Euro

I shed a tear, with my penis.

All of you threatening with chargebacks: you are so gullible, nobody will fall for your meaningless threats, you depend on this game, you breathe black desert every day. even if you dispute, you will lose the claim since virtual goods are non refundable. get a grip maggots.

1 person likes this

Posted

Quitting the game seriously what is this Care bear shit..... 

Daum are you clueless or just completely ignorant you are killing the game .

Bye

Posted

I think Daum needs to also remove Karma loss from killing, to prevent reverse-griefing.

Essentially, you still lose Karma from attacking, but not from dealing the killing blow.

This would make "letting yourself be killed to get the ganker to negative Karma" pointless.

Posted (edited)

The reason why there are so many people asking to change it back and there are so many topics on it is because those are the ones complaining, so they have the loudest voice. If Daum keeps it like this for alittle while and then changes it back to the lose exp % on pvp death, then you can bet your ass all those care bears would be in here flooding the forums with their complaints on how it should be changed back. I voted "I don't really care" because it doesn't matter either way to myself. But I feel like this poll can not be accurate to what the player base wants since all the people that like the change are not going to come on to the forums to check out what all of you have to say.

Edited by keeper796

Posted

Bad change, the loss of penalty just makes for PvE trolling and player ghosting/haunting instead. Everyone's just going to roll rangers/wiz/witch etc. ranged glass cannons now

Posted