• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Alustin] Doxing, Mailbomb, irl info release threats, ingame harassment.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello forums, I thought I would not have to post about our problems here on the forums as we thought we wouldn't have to go this far. We reported tickets about our problems to the right channels but so far we've gotten a generic reply from Daum support. We are still being harassed daily, even after war from both sides has been retracted and it is getting really draining on both me as an officer and even more so for our players being victimized.

A little background to our problem; It started a week'ish ago, our grind group was close to their grind group so naturally it tensions and PVP happens. I thought it would go away like after a day or two like normal wars happening about petty shit like grinding too close to each other. Wars like these happens daily, you laugh it off as just another day of BDO.

They did however decided to paint us as the bad guys and as they said it to quote "We are the good guys writing a story about those other bad guys".  When I heard his quote from another of our members I knew right away that these people where narscissitic, self important keyboard warriors and would be impossible to negotiate with like normal people, so I declared war back to put them in place.

It was very apparent after the first "real" fight that a majority of their members where just some hit-and-run and at best lvl52's with no gear and no actual outdoor pvp experience. They claimed that we outnumbered them in a 4vs4 skirmish and they ran for the tariff safezone like expected. After that we shrugged it off we went away to do what we like doing as spending time waiting for keyboard warriors to get out of safezones is not not fun nor an efficient use of time.

Now our guild aren't nowhere close to a hardcore guild, we are low key and most of the time we share music to each other and talk about politics, knitting and karaoke. We do have have a decent number of high levels with acceptable equipment if needed to hold key bridges or choke points for wars. Their guild as I knew it where just some "friendly" guild recruiting on our channel, their officers overextended and thought they found an equally bad guild to war against so they could glory hunt. Shame on them for doing bad research on the guild they are warring and shame on their officers for putting their members on such against odds they can't win, I can't even fathom why inept people with the lack of perspective and empathy like that are in charge of a guild.

As days passed by we where surprised they kept the war up, they apparently tried to sweet talk our sister guild attack us which is also fine since atleast our sister guild has people with better gear and the same ammount of high levels. But when that went away they where threatening to bring in top 10 guilds to attack us, which is also fine and also hilarious since the top guilds always war us for grind spots or because they have very little to do.

A few more days passed they started threatening us with doxing information, they kept asking if the names they had at hand where right, which I was confused for as I don't even know anyones real name in my guild since guild policies are don't ask don't tell. We play the game to relax and have fun with the content given to us. They kept going on openly gloat about DDOSing, mailbombing and even how they had a guild members real life information, photos, facebook and other real-life related things. The giggling 12years old we thought we where running turned suddently turned into dark and really sad creeps. Botters and hackers atleast try to hide their crime but these guys are beyond idiots.

To use doxing information and other out-of-game threats to force a peace and get us to apologise for PVP is not cool. Daum so far has given us generic replies. So please, if you are on the Alustin server be careful of who you war, be extra wary of their officers as they will try to sweet-talk you into giving them your teamspeak information.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Oriphial
1 person likes this

Posted

Cry me an ocean

Posted

To use doxing information and other out-of-game threats to force a peace and get us to apologise for PVP is not cool.

If you haven't given this information out, then why do you need to cry this much about a guild PvPing you?

Posted

Shit like this needs to have real life consequences.  That is beyond -----ed up.

2 people like this

Posted

If you haven't given this information out, then why do you need to cry this much about a guild PvPing you?

Did you even read what he wrote?

Cry me an ocean

Why even bother posting

3 people like this

Posted

If stuff is publicly available on the Internet, it's your fault.

Posted

this is when internet vigilantes come in handy ;D

Posted (edited)

Top 2 comments illustrate what's wrong with the world as a whole, Just garbage people with no understanding that A CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED.

And to the guy saying it's public information and it's his own fault....are you an idiot?  It is not a persons fault when someone commits a crime against them.  I bet you're the guy that says that r . a . p . e .  victims shouldn't have dressed that way, huh?

Edited by Faine44

Posted

That guild wouldn't happen to be laughing coffin would it? I'm on Alustin so it would be handy to know lol

Posted

If stuff is publicly available on the Internet, it's your fault.

Publicly available or not what he is describing is illegal in many US states. And I would assume in the EU as well. This Daum should be upholding regional law to an extent.

Posted

Please mail the name of this guild fun to to had

Posted

Hello forums, I thought I would not have to post about our problems here on the forums as we thought we wouldn't have to go this far. We reported tickets about our problems to the right channels but so far we've gotten a generic reply from Daum support. We are still being harassed daily, even after war from both sides has been retracted and it is getting really draining on both me as an officer and even more so for our players being victimized.

A little background to our problem; It started a week'ish ago, our grind group was close to their grind group so naturally it tensions and PVP happens. I thought it would go away like after a day or two like normal wars happening about petty shit like grinding too close to each other. Wars like these happens daily, you laugh it off as just another day of BDO.

They did however decided to paint us as the bad guys and as they said it to quote "We are the good guys writing a story about those other bad guys".  When I heard his quote from another of our members I knew right away that these people where narscissitic, self important keyboard warriors and would be impossible to negotiate with like normal people, so I declared war back to put them in place.

It was very apparent after the first "real" fight that a majority of their members where just some hit-and-run and at best lvl52's with no gear and no actual outdoor pvp experience. They claimed that we outnumbered them in a 4vs4 skirmish and they ran for the tariff safezone like expected. After that we shrugged it off we went away to do what we like doing as spending time waiting for keyboard warriors to get out of safezones is not not fun nor an efficient use of time.

Now our guild aren't nowhere close to a hardcore guild, we are low key and most of the time we share music to each other and talk about politics, knitting and karaoke. We do have have a decent number of high levels with acceptable equipment if needed to hold key bridges or choke points for wars. Their guild as I knew it where just some "friendly" guild recruiting on our channel, their officers overextended and thought they found an equally bad guild to war against so they could glory hunt. Shame on them for doing bad research on the guild they are warring and shame on their officers for putting their members on such against odds they can't win, I can't even fathom why inept people with the lack of perspective and empathy like that are in charge of a guild.

As days passed by we where surprised they kept the war up, they apparently tried to sweet talk our sister guild attack us which is also fine since atleast our sister guild has people with better gear and the same ammount of high levels. But when that went away they where threatening to bring in top 10 guilds to attack us, which is also fine and also hilarious since the top guilds always war us for grind spots or because they have very little to do.

A few more days passed they started threatening us with doxing information, they kept asking if the names they had at hand where right, which I was confused for as I don't even know anyones real name in my guild since guild policies are don't ask don't tell. We play the game to relax and have fun with the content given to us. They kept going on openly gloat about DDOSing, mailbombing and even how they had a guild members real life information, photos, facebook and other real-life related things. The giggling 12years old we thought we where running turned suddently turned into dark and really sad creeps. Botters and hackers atleast try to hide their crime but these guys are beyond idiots.

To use doxing information and other out-of-game threats to force a peace and get us to apologise for PVP is not cool. Daum so far has given us generic replies. So please, if you are on the Alustin server be careful of who you war, be extra wary of their officers as they will try to sweet-talk you into giving them your teamspeak information.

1.png

2.pngThis is extremely illegal and I hope Daum responds to you about this :/

Posted

In the future make sure to report this directly to Customer Support so they can handle the matter.  I will forward this info on to the Team now.

1 person likes this