• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

GMs do not delete this, it is a poll.

What should Daum do?   251 votes

1. 1. To save pvp they should:

• Remove karma loss
    • Introduce karma loss to pvp death
    • Introduce crystal loss to pvp death
    • Add disenchanted gear to pvp death
    • Add a progressive system (explained below
    • Revert it back to how it was before (1% exp loss to victim, 64k Karma loss to criminal)
    • Nothing (I want this game to die, I only fish in the safezone)
    • I like the change

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Posted

If you don't lose exp, you need to remove karma it's as simple as that, I know that because cms and gms both do not play this game, i need to explain this but the only form of griefing in game right now is players with 0% exp karma bombing groups farming a spot.

Now you've just made life easier for grieves and you have made it impossible to claim or defend a farming spot, as the group who die and do not lose anything are rewarded. 

The progressive system mentioned in the poll above works to stop suicide bombers from ruining a players gameplay experience, doing this works as follows, the first 2 deaths player b has to player a are free, the third death costs 1% exp the fourth costs 1% and chance of losing the same crystal he would have lost if he died in pve, the fifth has a chance to disenchant gear, lose every crystal and up to 5% exp. 

Posted

You forgot the option to change it back as it was (best option).

Posted

PUT 1% LOSS BACK

Posted (edited)

i voted :Nothing (I want this game to die, I only fish in the safezone)

you can close this thread now.

Edited by Hada
1 person likes this

Posted

Instead of removing it entirely I'd say: reduce the karma loss per pk and also reset it daily or once a week if daily is too soon.

Posted

You 

you 

Me? You? He? She? It? 

Posted

LOL the poll is biased itself.

Karma loss and no exp loss (if karma above 0) all the way.

1 person likes this

Posted

Translation: "Agree with me or you want this game to die"?

Yeah... nope.

1 person likes this

Posted

i voted :Nothing (I want this game to die, I only fish in the safezone)

you can lose this thread now.

You 

you 

thanks for voting to revert the changes back to how they were before!

Posted

Manipulating my vote doesnt work or deleting it

the system is rigged /thanksobama

Posted

Biased poll is biased.

Posted

Damn this was really a bad move from DAUM. I could request a refound on money spent since the game is not as advertized.

But i will go and KS the shit out of ppl grinding in peace now ^_^

I vote to close down forums and kill all comunication with DAUM.

Posted

Bring Back BDO KR CBT2 PK system. 

1 person likes this

Posted

reported for manipulating the vote :D 

Posted

cause with "GMs do not delete this, it is a poll. " as title surely everyone will see what your thread is about.

facepalm.jpg

Posted

Firstly, stop the nay-saying. This is as bad as when PvErs say crap like "as soon as I hit 45 I'm just going to get constantly ganked". In reality it is never like that.

Not everyone in the game is a -----, ok? There is this thing called diplomacy. I like PvP and have PvPed for grind spots but if I'm solo I don't feel the need to just go harass people happily grinding away and steal their mobs, its common courtesy. A lot of times I speak to other players and we agree which mobs we each take.

Posted

Yaay! Another poll where we can choose all the answers.

Posted

Removing karma loss and introducing more PvE ways of going outlaw would be the way to go.

Posted

Do you want to play in PvE server? Done :D

Posted

cause with "GMs do not delete this, it is a poll. " as title surely everyone will see what your thread is about.

facepalm.jpg

They deleted the previous poll and merged only the text into the megathread

Posted

To save PVP they should DELETE this post. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a simple yes/no poll here, please also feel free to vote on that as well:

Posted

WORST PATCH YET..

Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

Kill them all you want, they will keep coming back.. SO now its just a flat DPS race for Ogres.. So how exactly are the tank classes meant to out dps rangers and sorcs?

Does anyone at daum think these things thru?

Posted

Answer is easy, introduce a 2 minute respawn timer to PvP deaths from non-warring players. As you are killed more frequently at that same node, the respawn timer gets longer. You can change channels and reset the timer.

Posted

I'm going to bite..

I did not complete the poll as I do not understand what the hassle is about. So let me explain the situation as I see it.

As a lvl45 player I can both attack and be attacked by other players. I need to activate a key combo to do this. This signals my intention to attack another player.

My Karma is at XXXX, if I instigate the attack, I lose karma. If the outcome is player loses "life" and "dies" then the karma loss is substantial. If the karma goes below a certain point - all manner of nasty things happen like you get attacked when you are in a town and can't do stuff easily.

You also get XP for doing this. That I never really understood and that would mean a griefer could farm players and level up that way. Is or was that intended? But, I digress.

The killed player loses XP - that seemed wrong to me as the attacked person was either afk or minding their own business, doing what must be done in this game to level up - killing mobs.

Then there is the whole grinding area scenario. I need to get to mobs that help me level up, and these areas are defended by stronger, levelled up ppl that are stopping others levelling because they can.

Doesn't it make sense that if you wish to be a douchebag, you should be penalised for it?

Nope - no problems with what they have done. Adapt.