• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why don't you just remove PVP thread

16 posts in this topic

Posted

There is no point now to do pvp, you just removed the point of the game! People will get pked and will keep coming back so their is no pint to flag. If this doesn't get reverted today/tomorrow a lot of people will leave and wont come back. 20 people in our guild are thinking of moving on. If you screwed up with the Valencia announcement, this is just the best way to redeem yourself.

2 people like this

Posted

Because there's still pvp even if you can't grief lower levels to make your penis feel big and strong

Posted

Salty tears. Salty tears everywhere.

Posted

Because there's still pvp even if you can't grief lower levels to make your penis feel big and strong

No there isnt whats the point of gearing up and grinding, to not fight for the spot/mobs 

Posted

No there isnt whats the point of gearing up and grinding, to not fight for the spot/mobs 

Ah ok, I see the problem: You don't understand what PvP means. Sorry for the post. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah i forgot about node wars...... oh maybe you mean guild wars yeah ........ no wait you meant red battlefield!... no cant be that.... hmm how do i kill afk war players in heidel again?

Posted

For example we did have real PvP couple days ago. People did use white gear in arena.

Posted

because we love watching you all be hypocrites. Remember when you told PVE'rs to go play something else if they didn't like being greifed. I guess Daum didnt like losing their largest playerbase.

so go play something else and stop crying. Hypocrite.

Posted (edited)

Hate to say it but Novastar's right. I feel a lot of this was self-inflicted by the entitled nature of many within the pvp playerbase. Don't blame Daum or the carebears... blame the big guilds 'claiming' spots as their own, blame the people screaming for casuals to leave, blame the jackasses PKing people when they pull big targets. They did this.

Edited by Nexxa

Posted

Remove pvp.... that a good idea.

Posted

There is no point now to do pvp, you just removed the point of the game! People will get pked and will keep coming back so their is no pint to flag. If this doesn't get reverted today/tomorrow a lot of people will leave and wont come back. 20 people in our guild are thinking of moving on. If you screwed up with the Valencia announcement, this is just the best way to redeem yourself.

Let me get this right...there is no point in PVP anymore because there is no longer a PVE penalty.  

Lol, I swear they can't change anything without endless ----- whining.  Just leave the game already.

Posted

Let me get this right...there is no point in PVP anymore because there is no longer a PVE penalty.  

Lol, I swear they can't change anything without endless ----- whining.  Just leave the game already.

To me, PVP existed because PVE resources are limited in an open world. Node Wars are currently not in the game, and GvG serves no real functional purpose other than epeen.
So... Yeah, there really isn't a point.

And going by your argument, Karma is a PVE resource expended for PVP just as much as EXP was. Risk should be associated with reward.

Posted

To me, PVP existed because PVE resources are limited in an open world. Node Wars are currently not in the game, and GvG serves no real functional purpose other than epeen.
So... Yeah, there really isn't a point.

And going by your argument, Karma is a PVE resource expended for PVP just as much as EXP was. Risk should be associated with reward.

Still wanna have the spot? Outfarm the other players. Or declare war and kill them, so theyre not in the way. Nothing changed.

Posted

And they say that it's the "Casuals" or the "Carebears" that are the cry babies, lol, keep it flowing, we will even off the sea levels with all this salt.

Posted

Still wanna have the spot? Outfarm the other players. Or declare war and kill them, so theyre not in the way. Nothing changed.

Sorry I can't do anything about people clearing one pack ahead of me or declare war on guildless people.
You'd have to be completely stupid to try and steal the same mobs as someone who outdpses you. So why not clear the next pack before they get there?

And they say that it's the "Casuals" or the "Carebears" that are the cry babies, lol, keep it flowing, we will even off the sea levels with all this salt.

Woah, just because a different portion of the playerbase starts complaining doesn't invalidate the fact that another portion cried as well.

Posted

Sorry I can't do anything about people clearing one pack ahead of me or declare war on guildless people.You'd have to be completely stupid to try and steal the same mobs as someone who outdpses you. So why not clear the next pack before they get there?

Woah, just because a different portion of the playerbase starts complaining doesn't invalidate the fact that another portion cried as well.

Not trying to say anything to, "Invalidate" anything, just saying, with the countless threads that people responded with, "Cry moar Carebear/Casual", it's satisfying to see the pot calling the kettle black, lol.