• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

exp changes and refunds

71 posts in this topic

Posted

What are my chances getting a refund on all my cash shop purchases and the game itself?

I bought into a PvP game not this carebear "see who can kill mobs faster" bullshit new game

9 people like this

Posted

zero, because your previous assumption was one-sided.

9 people like this

Posted

zero, because your previous assumption was one-sided.

that

Posted

NONE. 

Posted

Can I have your pots?

1 person likes this

Posted

None

Posted

Gimme my cash back nao daum

Posted

Well i want my xp back from being pk'd all these months. 

2 people like this

Posted

Can I have compensation for seeing your forum nickname and avatar because I got serious case of stomach sickness now?

4 people like this

Posted

Well i want my xp back from being pk'd all these months. 

I want my karma back for having to kill people who tried to take my farming spot.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What are my chances getting a refund on all my cash shop purchases and the game itself?

I bought into a PvP game not this carebear "see who can kill mobs faster" bullshit new game

Grow up you moron.

Edited by Jack Sparrow
4 people like this

Posted

I want my karma back for having to kill people who tried to take my farming spot.

buy the scroll u scrub!

Posted

you own nothing

Posted

Verified for getting a refund for false advertising, I'm in America (new york) and use discover as my provider. 

lol rekt them

Posted

probably more worthwhile to sell your account, I'd say mine is easily worth 4 figures.

Posted

you can charge back.  they wont question it.  cost too much to chase everyone who does it.

Posted

PVP is part of this game its not a PVP game.

2 people like this

Posted

Yet another irrational, self-entitled cry-baby thread

1 person likes this

Posted

Best to call you CC company and request a charge back; maybe its not too late.

And this also ensures that Daums door will hit you on your way out and you can never come back.... that's the right way to show them. Please do.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want compensation aswell

Posted

Your computer made you do it, i say hurry and burn it, it is the devil!

Posted

Tking into account that there are people that invested 500-1k euros into the game, and that they are level 57 with 150+ ap and 180+ dp.... yea. The account is probably worth 4 figures.

Posted

Verified for getting a refund for false advertising, I'm in America (new york) and use discover as my provider.

This is huge news, thank you for posting. Please spread the  word that it's possible to do a charge back and they likely won't question it, massive quantities of charge backs should spark a fast reaction.

Posted

Nonexistent because you still have a PvP game.