• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - EXP Penalty Removal from PvP

5,205 posts in this topic

Posted

No you wouldn't you just do not like being trolled back you just want to be the troll. You are not looking for an argument you are looking for people to agree only with you. Then when someone puts a point up your either straw man it or use the but now we can share or this is unfair. My so called paranoia as you call it is where people like you lead a game. You want nothing that upsets you in the game. Come in playing the victim card like this never happened to anyone but casuals. Oh why can't we get those "best spots" when they played so much more then us. We are such victims! We get ganked all the time there is 0 way for us to progress! A guy that played 50 hours should like still be able to come to that spot where the 2000 hour guy busted ass to get to. I should not have to go threw the same process it took him. The things I said were not made up people say that shit and want it implemented in this game. You thought those were things I just made up? Dream on man cause if they get their way like you. Work you doing now will not have a meaning to it. But watch you won't make a point by point response to this you will do a troll response so might as well not say anything at all.

I don't remember claiming being a casual player. Don't try to put labels. Neither I did played the victim card nor acted as one. Seems like you haven't read what I've posted and decided to put a label on my head which is fine by me, it only shows your ignorance. 

You are simply claiming that you have the "right" to use a certain grinding spot and have the "right" to kill others if they try to grind there when you, yourself is grinding on that area because you think spending more time on a game gives you that right which is quite wrong and flawed. That opens up to multiple bullying scenarios which also makes other players not being able to enjoy the game since this is what it is, a game. 

Sure I've PK'ed, got PK'ed. Cycle kept going and going without any benefits whatsoever. In the end, both parties loses XP and all that time and work goes away just like that. 

And right now, people are actually working together on grinding spots. Some type of communication has returned, your toxic beliefs aside, people are enjoying the game. So try to throw me a constructive debate and I might "actually" reply back. Else, I'll reply troll with troll. 

"You thought those were things I just made up? Dream on man cause if they get their way like you. Work you doing now will not have a meaning to it. But watch you won't make a point by point response to this you will do a troll response so might as well not say anything at all."

What a load of .... 

Posted

I don't remember claiming being a casual player. Don't try to put labels. Neither I did played the victim card nor acted as one. Seems like you haven't read what I've posted and decided to put a label on my head which is fine by me, it only shows your ignorance. 

You are simply claiming that you have the "right" to use a certain grinding spot and have the "right" to kill others if they try to grind there when you, yourself is grinding on that area because you think spending more time on a game gives you that right which is quite wrong and flawed. That opens up to multiple bullying scenarios which also makes other players not being able to enjoy the game since this is what it is, a game. 

Sure I've PK'ed, got PK'ed. Cycle kept going and going without any benefits whatsoever. In the end, both parties loses XP and all that time and work goes away just like that. 

And right now, people are actually working together on grinding spots. Some type of communication has returned, your toxic beliefs aside, people are enjoying the game. So try to throw me a constructive debate and I might "actually" reply back. Else, I'll reply troll with troll. 

"You thought those were things I just made up? Dream on man cause if they get their way like you. Work you doing now will not have a meaning to it. But watch you won't make a point by point response to this you will do a troll response so might as well not say anything at all."

What a load of .... 

No where in that did I call you a casual good job making crap up.

And no I have the right to occupy that spot and fight to defend it.

Posted

Come in playing the victim card like this never happened to anyone but casuals. 

No where in that did I call you a casual good job making crap up.

Ring the alarm, we got a sociopath.

Posted

Just like you have to right to take it. But yup you got a problem since you couldn't always come just take it right that is your issue here right? You did not always get your way with the grinding spot. Yep you just want to rip peoples work from them so they cannot get the better even if you didn't do the same amount of work.

Posted

Your example doesn't relate at all to the things before.

Translated to BDO, someone changes his grinding spot or crafts other stuff, because he gets more profit.

If that business you mentioned is depending on let's say 1000 people, and starts to piss off a lot of those people, the business will go down. In BDO, when enough players are so pissed off that they start to leave, servers will go empty, it's as simple as that.

Posted

While you "hardcores" run after each other and "grief" each other, we small folks can grind in peace. Keep up the good work!

Posted

Just like you have to right to take it. But yup you got a problem since you couldn't always come just take it right that is your issue here right? You did not always get your way with the grinding spot. Yep you just want to rip peoples work from them so they cannot get the better even if you didn't do the same amount of work.

Conflicting yourself yet again. And still continuing to make a fool out of yourself along the way. Two thumbs up! 

Posted

Ring the alarm, we got a sociopath.

Stop swapping accounts. Do you even know what a sociopath is? Stop trying to act like I should feel bad I put the effort in to get where I am at. I fought and lost exp to get where I am at. All a sudden you are at the same place and you feel you are entitled to not have to do it?

Sound like a spoiled brat.

I care up to the point where you are asking to skip shit everyone else up in those spots had to do.

Posted

Recorded griefing at sausans today:

Party of 3 ppl trolling a full part

Sorry for the quality and framerate drops

I bet they are fans of your video.

Posted

While you "hardcores" run after each other and "grief" each other, we small folks can grind in peace. Keep up the good work!

and where's that grind gonna take you? certainly wont give you the brain cells you're in a grave need of 

Posted

Wow... now you're making stuff up. I hate repeating myself. Stop putting your imaginary beliefs towards me. Unlike yourself, if I see someone on a spot, I simply ask their cycle, not because my characters are under-geared, but because I still have respect towards others. And I've repeated myself over and over again that the guild I'm in have a code which is "do not attack unless provoked" certainly you have no clue what you're talking about so don't act like you know me :)

In where in that conversation that you've seen that I've claimed that I wanted to "rip peoples work" again? What kind of approach is this? Start reading what I've said and maybe you'll get it right this time...

Posted

It is amazing how you can actually come in here acting like you somehow deserve it just cause.

Complaining about a mechanic that was already established in the game and our right to use that mechanic. Whining about the fact that you were not strong enough to take the spot so instead of building or joining a guild you wanted to try to be some solo badass.

Posted (edited)

This change actually HURTS the small folks , solo players and small guilds like myself. Bigger guilds/groups dont care about getting -karma.

Why you arent banned yet is beyond me, none of your posts contribute anything whatsoever except some edgy opinion most likely because you want/need attention for being a gamer gurl (i.e. land whale in the common language).

Edited by mumbling dumbo

Posted

It works as intended. It prevents players from monopolizing grinding spots.

And prevents lower level players from progressing because higher level players can grief them

Posted

It is amazing how you can actually come in here acting like you somehow deserve it just cause.

Before you go down to that road, I should warn you, this is a debate. Not a personal attack, so don't even try to drag this there... 

Posted

This change actually HURTS the small folks , solo players and small guilds like myself. Bigger guilds/groups dont care about getting -karma.

Why you arent banned yet is beyond me, none of your posts contribute anything whatsoever except some edgy opinion most likely because you want/need attention for being a gamer gurl (i.e. land whale in the common language).

And how comes you are not banned yet for hacking?

Posted (edited)

Stop swapping accounts. Do you even know what a sociopath is? Stop trying to act like I should feel bad I put the effort in to get where I am at. I fought and lost exp to get where I am at. All a sudden you are at the same place and you feel you are entitled to not have to do it?

Sound like a spoiled brat.

I care up to the point where you are asking to skip shit everyone else up in those spots had to do.

Swapping accounts? lol wf?

Edit. Oh I see, because the other guy has "nemesis" in his name as well. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yeah, I'm that stupid to make a 2nd account with he same name so I can just argue with you. If you are think you are worth a 2nd account then it just proves that you are a sociopath more than I thought you were. And yes I know what "sociopath" means silly little dumb boy.

Edited by nemesis5858

Posted

Just down right sad. Complaining about something everyone has and had to deal with god get over yourself.

Posted (edited)

Complaining about a mechanic that was already established in the game and our right to use that mechanic. Whining about the fact that you were not strong enough to take the spot so instead of building or joining a guild you wanted to try to be some solo badass.

A mechanic that was destined to be removed. If anyone is entitled it's you. Stop crying already.

Just down right sad. Complaining about something everyone has and had to deal with god get over yourself.

Now no one has to deal with XP loss on PvP death. God, get over yourself. Stop complaining.

Edited by nemesis5858

Posted

Before a group of casual could jsut group, kill the guy a few times and they could grind without being griefed.

^ This line made me really really confused? First of all casuals are the once without any gear and low stats, so no they were never able to kill. Casuals are the one complaining about the "hardcore" players & who got Daum to change everything the game was about.

Posted

I must admit guys, I'm admiring your perseverance.

Four days after the patch you are still crying and creating countless threads about the thing.

Now I'm really curious and I want to see how much longer you can go with the rant. Please don't stop. You can do it.

P.S. Your tears are getting sweeter.

Posted

And how comes you are not banned yet for hacking?

because I dont hack? 

But what does this have to do with the fact that you are a waste of this planets biomass?

Posted

A mechanic that was destined to be removed. If anyone is entitled it's you. Stop crying already.

don't KR have this already? This latest patch?

Posted

I don't know if its just me but I've been getting people who are griefing like every time I grind at Sausan. People with classes that have high AP like Rangers and Wizard (especially mounted Wizard) that can clear mobs fast and pretty much reduce the experience from everyone in my party and there is nothing we can do about it because of this stupid Karma update.

At first I supported what Daum is doing with the Karma system as I though, it would improve the experience for the casual gamers and the health of the game as a whole. Its great that they are looking to improving the casual experience in Black Desert online and there is nothing wrong with that. But then I realized the amount of griefing especially at Sausan and it becomes a frustrating experience for both the casual and also the hardcore players as players keep coming back over and over again with the intention to reducing your karma.

I suggest giving an alternative option like giving that player who has been recently killed, a 10 minute debuff. If that person died with that debuff, he or she will lose the experience upon death by another player.

HAHAHAHAH this is why people said this update was stupid for everyone, u will never out dps hc ppl so everyone has a shit experience 

Posted

don't KR have this already? This latest patch?

It does, since January 2015 I believe.