• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - EXP Penalty Removal from PvP

5,205 posts in this topic

Posted

Worst update ever , why do you guys want ruin this game so badly ? after 5 days of patch i cant even grind anywhere , cos of stupid Greifer everywhere they comes in with group of 5 , messing up whole roation , me and my group killed them couple of time but they kpet coming. what is the point of fighting now for farming spots now ? you guys are F***king up this game. 

Posted

1,224 posts... ooook

I've been active on these forums since Pre-Orders were announced

Have taken part in many discussions, including the formulation of the Karma & Flagging 2.0 proposal

I'm sorry I'm chatty

Posted (edited)

You could have had a adult relative discussion, then you said
over 50 % of them are female

Then you lost all credibility. 

Do you even look at the data i posted? Please look on google if you don't belive me.

Yes, women spend more in games than males. 45% of the gamers are FEMALES, and they spend more.

It's EXACT and precise data, not my words.

Since when the 'no-lifers' and what other names you call them have thousands of euros to spend in mmo's? You are trying to tell us that somebody who doesn't go to work (because playing 24 hours sessions you clearly can't have a job),has thousands to spend in games... Not to mention all the kiddies who live home with mom and dad  and all other sort of people that i am not going to mention ...they all have the time to play all day long and also thousands to spend in games! Yup i'm sure that's the case! 

I don't think that you have any idea on how the real word works. Those that earn most money work the least out of all. Studies show that people that earn 20k-100k euros a month work less than 2h a day.

But hey, whatever you say ;)

Also, all those "kiddies" like you call them, probably spend more then you ever will, even if it's not their money but their parents.

Doesn't change the fact that whales keep the gaming industry alive, and not you, the "casuals". It doesn't matter what age they are as long as they spend shitloads of money. 

You must be blind to say otherwise with hundreds of studies that say the same thing at your disposal...

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

I don't think that you have any idea on how the real word works. Those that earn most money works the least out of all. Studies show that people that earn 20k-100k euros a month work less than 2h a day.

But hey, whatever you say ;)

You seem to be an expert in how the world works...you truly deserve an award!

Posted (edited)

I have been playing MMO's Chun since before you was an itch in your Daddies ballsack. I have experience.
WOmen spend ? Sure..but they are not PvP'ers, do not attempt to manipulate data.

Everquest 1999 - 2012
Neverwinter 2013
Archeage 2014
FFXIV 2014 - 2015
Black Desert 2016

Sad, yeah... 17 years of MMO's...but When it comes to who spends what and who causes the most trouble and doesn't spend or cheats to spend...I have a little knowledge about all of that.

I am 41 years old now, I work, have children and spend a few hours a day as a relax to wind down playing games I enjoy. 
WE...us older crowd, dont want you little shits around anymore.

WE dont like you.
YOU ruin our entertainment
YOU need to take a hint.

For the past 3 months you little sh*ts have gotten off making everyone elses life miserable. All you little co*ksuckers do is Run game to game cheat and hack your ways through it, ruining everyones experience, until your either banned or you ruin the game, then you all move onto the next.

Then when a game company comes down on you entitles little fu*ks...you cry Chargeback !!! or your going to go to Mmo forums and smear the game just because you didnt get your way..

WELL GO... GTFO...Your NOT WELCOME HERE !

image.gif

Edited by Visnja
2 people like this

Posted

More and more guildless people popping up to just troll other groups, just check the chat in the picture I linked.

2016-06-05_348821786.JPG

Posted

I get you dont understand the language 'cause hate obscure your mind, but at least read better my message. I never said that i have right to see X or doing Y. I said i have same rights as you cause we bought the game. I'm not entitled to nothing, exactly, so as you. You understand now ?

You dont earn nothing while playing, we aren't talking about instances of pre-requisites or rules, we are talking about coo-exhistence between players, stuff that you do not want, cause too greedy.

In black desert the world itself is the instances with pre-requisites. That is what you don't understand. Depending on your characters progression, gear, guild etc. etc. you are "given access" to different parts of the map.

You are perhaps not yet entitled to grinding at sausans, maybe you've just got the pre-requisites done forhelms? This system was beautifully enforced automatically by the previous system. Now it's just kaos.

It's like your guild raid in mythic blackwing just got mixed up with 50% randoms with no gear claiming they have equal right to do that raid as you do. In the end no one gets anything done.

Posted (edited)

I have been playing MMO's Chun since before you was an itch in your Daddies ballsack. I have experience.
WOmen spend ? Sure..but they are not PvP'ers, do not attempt to manipulate data.

Everquest 1999 - 2012
Neverwinter 2013
Archeage 2014
FFXIV 2014 - 2015
Black Desert 2016

Sad, yeah... 17 years of MMO's...but When it comes to who spends what and who causes the most trouble and doesn't spend or cheats to spend...I have a little knowledge about all of that.

I am 41 years old now, I work, have children and spend a few hours a day as a relax to wind down playing games I enjoy. 
WE...us older crowd, dont want you little shits around anymore.

WE dont like you.
YOU ruin our entertainment
YOU need to take a hint.

For the past 3 months you little sh*ts have gotten off making everyone elses life miserable. All you little co*ksuckers do is Run game to game cheat and hack your ways through it, ruining everyones experience, until your either banned or you ruin the game, then you all move onto the next.

Then when a game company comes down on you entitles little fu*ks...you cry Chargeback !!! or your going to go to Mmo forums and smear the game just because you didnt get your way..

WELL GO... GTFO...Your NOT WELCOME HERE !

Manipulate data? I post sources for my claims. You post what? You posts? Are you some kind of expert and i should take you seriously?

Sorry for not talking about data from 1999. We are in 2016. I post sources from the past 3 years that show that females spend most, 50% of the whales are females, 45% of the gamers are females, that whales are the ones that play and pvp most, and that includes the females too.

I am not twsiting data, i AM POSTING sources! It is not my data, it's the data made by gaming companies. Grow up.

Wow, 17 years of gaming, like many of us here, including me. You played Everquest, what a surprsie, i did too. I also played all those games you mentioned and more.

You as older crowd are more immature than a 15 years old throwing insults. 

You refer to me as a kid when you don't know jack, and automatically asume that i  don't work or have a family myself. Can you be more imature and entitled than that?

And when you have no argument you start throwing insults... now the "casuals" show thier true colors i guess.

When you are able to have a mature argument with sources and aknwoledged data, without Ad hominem to the person in cause, please tell me. Until then you have the intelect of a 10 years old even if you are 40something no one cares. You throw off a tantrum like a 5 year old kids that can't have his toy and expect to be taken seriously? Pathethic.

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

End of story. If you grief and PK only to hold people back, your not welcome. If you can't take the hint, only proves my point further.

You should PvP for the enjoyment of testing your skills out vs equally skilled and geared players. 
You people only want to bully, grief, hold others back and cause drama.

That's not PvP. Thats being an immature piece of sh*t.

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted

In black desert the world itself is the instances with pre-requisites. That is what you don't understand. Depending on your characters progression, gear, guild etc. etc. you are "given access" to different parts of the map.

You are perhaps not yet entitled to grinding at sausans, maybe you've just got the pre-requisites done forhelms? This system was beautifully enforced automatically by the previous system. Now it's just kaos.

It's like your guild raid in mythic blackwing just got mixed up with 50% randoms with no gear claiming they have equal right to do that raid as you do. In the end no one gets anything done.

Those in-game rules you "big bad fellas" did have 0 effects on me, if i get killed, fine,  i'll go somewhere else cause i want to play, not -----ing with childish players. Deal with it. Plus, i can't care less about sausan (and spots are free almost all the time, so the whole discussion is kinda pointless), world map is immense. I dont need to harass other people for leveling. People that do that are the same they were in top guilds, only cause they dislike the patch. Think about it.

Posted (edited)

Manipulate data? I post sources for my claims. You post what? You posts? Are you some kind of expert and i should take you seriously?

Sorry for not talking about data from 1999. We are in 2016. I post sources from the past 3 years that show that females spend most, 50% of the whales are females, 45% of the gamers are females, that whales are the ones that play and pvp most, and that includes the females too.

I am not twsiting data, i AM POSTING sources! It is not my data, it's the data made by gaming companies. Grow up.

Wow, 17 years of gaming, like many of us here, including me. You played Everquest, what a surprsie, i did too. I also played all those games you mentioned and more.

You as older crowd are more immature than a 15 years old throwing insults. 

You refer to me as a kid when you don't know jack, and automatically asume that i  don't work or have a family myself. Can you be more imature and entitled than that?

And when you have no argument you start throwing insults... now the "casuals" show thier true colors i guess.

Judging by your posts you don't strike me like being a normal person with family and kids...you sound more like an immature no-lifer that has done nothing else in his life but playing computer games...

The number of posts you made on these forums prove my argument...somebody with kids and family would not have to time to type all day long on forums and also play games while looking after their family!

Edited by Angelys

Posted (edited)

End of story. If you grief and PK, your not welcome. If you can't take the hint, only proves my point further.

Yes, I PK, part of the game, allowed and encouraged by the game.

Yes, i grief, part of the game encouraged by the recent patch.

Got a problem with that? I do what the game mechanics allow me to do. 

Take a hint of what? The game allows PKing. You must be blind if you can't see it. 

I don't need to be "welcomed" by you. It's a prodcut i payd for and i'll play and PK as much as i like.

Judging by your posts you don't strike me like being a normal person with family and kids...you sound more like an immature no-lifer that has done nothing else in his life but playing computer games...

We can all throw insults when we don't know shit, right? 

Who's immature here, again?

Can you please stick to the discussed subject instead of atacking the person that argues with you? Can you make a solid argument instead of pathetic persona atacks? Or is it too much to ask from a "mature person with family and kids" ?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

Yes, I PK, part of the game, allowed and encouraged by the game.

Yes, i grief, part of the game encouraged by the recent patch.

Got a problem with that? I do what the game mechanics allow me to do. 

Take a hint of what? The game allows PKing. You must be blind if you can't see it. 

I don't need to be "welcomed" by you. It's a prodcut i payd for and i'll play and PK as much as i like.

NOT ANYMORE !

Posted

End of story. If you grief and PK only to hold people back, your not welcome. If you can't take the hint, only proves my point further.

I agree, if you grief only to hold people back you are not welcome. That is why this patch has to change. Now you can grief and hold people back without any consequence.

I can literally just follow someone around all day keeping him at 10% hp without killing him and if he returns fire and kills me - I lose nothing.

You do see how -----ed up that is right? Should be pretty clear, even from your high horse.

Posted (edited)

You should PvP for the enjoyment of testing your skills out vs equally skilled and geared players. 
You people only want to bully, grief, hold others back and cause drama.

That's not PvP. Thats being an immature piece of sh*t.

Sadly this is not a fair mmorpg. Gear and level > skills.  This is not a moba or a FPS. This is a mmorpg, where you need to gear up and progress. Where you need to work your ass off to achive something.

Yes, this is PK-ing, not pvping. Allowed by the game. Don't you know what you bought?

Kind of pathethic to complain about an in-game mechanic and then start insulting someone that complains just like you, don't you think so, dear "mature person" ?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

I agree, if you grief only to hold people back you are not welcome. That is why this patch has to change. Now you can grief and hold people back without any consequence.

I can literally just follow someone around all day keeping him at 10% hp without killing him and if he returns fire and kills me - I lose nothing.

You do see how -----ed up that is right? Should be pretty clear, even from your high horse.

Can the patch use tweaking ? Sure

But going back to allowing griefers tohave their way will only cause more to leave. 

People keep playing when they have a CHANCE of advancement. Pre-Patch there chances were nil with the PK & Hackers controlling the top areas.

Posted (edited)

NOT ANYMORE !

It is. I can still PK you. I can still kill you when your AFK. I can still kill your horse and wagon. 

What are you going to do about it? Insult me more?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

Kind of pathethic to complain about an in-game mechanic a

This is what your doing right now, correct ?

Think before you type next time.

Posted

On the first impression I agreed with the change. Then I read the legitimate complaint of those defending their farming areas, which led me to conclude something must be done to address the imbalance. I do not think reversion is that thing as it would give the impression of indecisiveness. There was a diagram often posted about and updated system rumored to be the will of all the players at the time it was composed.

Why isn't that system being implemented?

Posted

This is what your doing right now, correct ?
Think before you type next time.

Nice nitpicking right there ;) 

I'm done. You are the most closeminded person that i have seen, incapable of haveing an argument, and incapable of acknowledging when he is wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your statement is wrong, 90% of BDO is not PvE.

It is more like 99.7%

ahah, my bad xD

Posted

It is. I can still PK you. I can still kill you when your AFK. I can still kill your horse and wagon. 

What are you going to do about it? Insult me more?

Yup you are very mature indeed!

Posted

You're saying it's random enough to be an accurate reflection of what the player base wants and I'm saying the VAST majority of ANY online playerbase DOES NOT use the games forums.

Yes, but it doesnt change that there is no defined rules that make  a player use a forum or not. You cant ( so far i know ) predict if a player is gonna use the forum or not ( very dedicated player or very casual )

So yeah, for me its an uncertain variable that fit a poll requierement.

Posted

Nice nitpicking right there ;) 

I'm done. You are the most closeminded person that i have seen, incapable of haveing an argument, and incapable of acknowledging when he is wrong.

theres-the-door.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Can the patch use tweaking ? Sure
But going back to allowing griefers tohave their way will only cause more to leave. 

People keep playing when they have a CHANCE of advancement. Pre-Patch there chances were nil with the PK & Hackers controlling the top areas.

Most of us agree 100% that it needs tweaking. Most us are totally fine with the 0xp loss stays as long as something else is put in place.

The griefing takes place now, you know that right? After the patch. That is what we want to stop.

Everyone has a chance of advancing. Join a guild, start at Elrics, manes or some other spot, until u are strong enough to go Sausans.

The real high rollers and no lifers are at pirates anyway.

Im sure even you agree that you can't expect to get the top rewards in the game if you are not a top player? Or do you advocate a total communist game where everyone gets access to everything and everyone is equal?

you can't have it both ways.