• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - EXP Penalty Removal from PvP

5,205 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao. You're gonna piss off the "hardcore pvpers". 

Posted

I agree with the OP.

If you want to own a grind spot, kill things faster than the other person there, otherwise sounds like it is his grind spot.

3 people like this

Posted

FeelsBadMan ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\

Posted

I'm literally thinking that the carebears has bribed Daum. That or Daum simply are carebears, not worthy of a pvp game, and should have considered a themepark mmo instead of this niche game. 

A game that solely revolves around owpvp and grind, with no penalty to die to another player in pvp - I mean come on! 

Posted

Agreed.

Posted

This, not to mention lots of those guilds have people that just use Ellion's Tears to recover back the xp.

Seriously, now people can fight back without the fear of losing xp. Many times me and guild members tried to avoid PvP because we simply think it is not worth the time to lose xp while others just use Elion's Tears. We can fight back now.

This actually encourage PvP more where people who afraid of losing xp can make theirs stand and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WE ARE FIGHTING BACK".

2 people like this

Posted

There is massive punishments for killing people and no punishment for them dying, remove the system all together.

1 person likes this

Posted

bdo 2016 biggest grief fest na/eu inc.

they could have removed pk aswell with that change, it has no more use now

1 person likes this

Posted

no matter how better you were than them at the PvP.

You want fair pvp? Go play a FPS or a MOBA. This is a guild-centric game.

Posted (edited)

This, not to mention lots of those guilds have people that just use Ellion's Tears to recover back the xp.

Seriously, now people can fight back without the fear of losing xp. Many times me and guild members tried to avoid PvP because we simply think it is not worth the time to lose xp while others just use Elion's Tears. We can fight back now.

This actually encourage PvP more where people who afraid of losing xp can make theirs stand and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WE ARE FIGHTING BACK".

Completely agree with you! Truly enough is enough!

Edited by fewifewnewf
1 person likes this

Posted

enjoy not being able to grind at sausons cause theres 5 carebear parties in every rotation

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• Players with 0 or more Karma will no longer lose EXP when they die to another player in PvP.

@CM_Jouska

Bro do you even play this game?

Posted

welcome to the CC grief era.

when that wizard or tamer comes to CC your group for an hour while you crawl around snared you will wish you can take something away from him.

Posted

Agreed OP.

Posted

I agree with the OP.

If you want to own a grind spot, kill things faster than the other person there, otherwise sounds like it is his grind spot.

tell this to a class thats not wizzard/ranger

Posted

I repeat, this is not a hate thread. I am sick and tired of guilds HOGGING all of the Sausan spots!

Why are they allowed to reign supreme over Sausans and if you come and try to grind some mobs to make money/gain exp/ both, and you're able to fight back, they come back with 15 members (3 parties since there are 3 spots) and zerg you!? Utterly unfair that the original karma system was designed that I unfairly lost EXP because such zerg guilds can just overrun you no matter how better you were than them at the PvP.

Utterly ridiculous that people defending the previous karma system! If they can't allow me to grind the top main spot alone then they should quit the game!

Pleb..

Posted

you know you will get griefed too right? :) your party will become red real soon and leave the spot before you lose crystal and exp :) 

Just because those top guilds cant keep their spots doesn't mean spot will be yours, good luck :) 

Posted

WTF have you done to this game and the allready existing MINIMAL PVP and competition you can have in a game!!!!!!! No EXP loss when you get killed in PK-Mode while above 0 karma? So its not possible anymore to defend levelspots?? You just suffer when you turn on PK? Why havent you patched out the whole PK system instead? That system is done anyway now! So best bet is to be not in a guild and play ranger! You can grind into groups like no tomorrow with the most overpowered killspeed in game and laugh about everybody there even when they turn on PK to kill you and defend the spot!

/clap

best game design ever. im out. you guys kicked the whole pvp players right in the face with that. and many more will leave now.

Posted

thanks for kiling  game. I am out. 

4 people like this

Posted

Pleb..

Hah! keep hiding in your zerg brood, seems like your guild needs more overlords!

Posted

I repeat, this is not a hate thread. I am sick and tired of guilds HOGGING all of the Sausan spots!

Why are they allowed to reign supreme over Sausans and if you come and try to grind some mobs to make money/gain exp/ both, and you're able to fight back, they come back with 15 members (3 parties since there are 3 spots) and zerg you!? Utterly unfair that the original karma system was designed that I unfairly lost EXP because such zerg guilds can just overrun you no matter how better you were than them at the PvP.

Utterly ridiculous that people defending the previous karma system! If they can't allow me to grind the top main spot alone then they should quit the game!

*dumps op in a well to be forgotten*

Posted

So much drama here in the General

1240393095655.jpg

Posted

nobody even agreed to this 

Posted

If you don't lose exp, you need to remove karma it's as simple as that, I know that cos and gms both do not play this game, but the only form of griefing in game right now is players with 0% exp karma bombing groups farming a spot.

Now you've just made life easier for grieves and you have made it impossible to claim or defend a farming spot, as the group who die and do not lose anything are rewarded. 

The progressive system mentioned in the poll above works to stop suicide bombers from ruining a players gameplay experience, doing this works as follows, the first 2 deaths player b has to player a are free, the third death costs 1% exp the fourth costs 1% and chance of losing the same crystal he would have lost if he died in pve, the fifth has a chance to disenchant gear, lose every crystal and up to 5% exp. 

Posted

a valid fix