• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the continual downhill road of black desert

107 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Then go grind instead of ----- on the forums. All the actual PvPers preparing for node wars are doing that... You're falling behind here.

After your logic was dismantled you revert back to name calling. Bravo!

plz u think with this patch more ppl are gonna fight back? its the exact opposite the ppl that dont dont atk will win

ur least bit pvp here, dont taint the real pvpers my ass

Edited by Lifesurfer

Posted

these guys have litteraly 0 clue what competition means..or being competitive, aka what gaming is about, they live in carebear land and defend this with things that are completely Meaningless words, that have no reason at all to anything that is called ''fighting for'' they just defend their griefing shit... cause that is how they freely ks or do a 20man ks grief pt in sausan now...lol @kelticfury territorial claiming is pvp, thats why they could not pvp for it before, and wont be able to at node wars either, cause they can't grief there, thats the same competition as anything else, in regards to pvp, yeah you grind there, but now you grief to grind there...Logic much?....stop with these excuses when the past is the truth and nothing else can be said towards it...you could and can't fight without griefing lol

people like you needs to be griefed

/care

Posted

these guys have litteraly 0 clue what competition means..or being competitive, aka what gaming is about, they live in carebear land and defend this with things that are completely Meaningless words, that have no reason at all to anything that is called ''fighting for'' they just defend their griefing shit... cause that is how they freely ks or do a 20man ks grief pt in sausan now...lol @kelticfury territorial claiming is pvp, thats why they could not pvp for it before, and wont be able to at node wars either, cause they can't grief there, thats the same competition as anything else, in regards to pvp, yeah you grind there, but now you grief to grind there...Logic much?....stop with these excuses when the past is the truth and nothing else can be said towards it...you could and can't fight without griefing lol...

Ha...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

I love how, in all this nerd rage, no one has figured out the obvious solution: Invite that rando to your party. Maybe they suck and you never see them again. Maybe they don't and you recruit them. Maybe they're from a different guild and you just made a small time enemy into a small time ally. Maybe cooperation isn't anathema to PVP. Maybe you'll google anathema and, by way of some self edification, upgrade your lexicon. 

Or maybe you're just so worked up that you can't play mini Judge Dredd at every turn because someone dared do some dailies that you can't even begin to see the fault in your logic.

Hell yea.

2 people like this

Posted

my logic was dismantled how so?..LOL you seriously don't have more then a nut there...But alright, maybe you should think for just a minute while you read, cause you brought 0 valid points to the table

Or maybe you just can't identify valid points. Remember kids, when you're bad at arguments, first step is straight up reject your opponent made any points. If you just say "you brought 0 valid points" then you won't have to humiliate yourself when you realize you can't actually address the points.

plz u think with this patch more ppl are gonna fight back? its the exact opposite the ppl that dont dont atk will win

ur least bit pvp her, dont taint the real pvpers my ass

And 1 month later when node wars come out, real PvPers who are grinding right now will beat you because you spent all your time -----ing on the forums.

Posted

tell the truth i don't see any fun in this pvp system it only makes more greef and angry players to ea orther 

and in the end most will quit 

a mmorpg must be fun and bring players together and have a great time together also but dam 

this game is so full off hate i never see a mmorpg this bad that is focus on pvp and the system won't work 

i have play many pvp mmorpg types but realy BDO is on my top list with a bad pvp system 

Posted

you mean more griefing? we get penalties for killing them, thats why they come back over and over again, its not more PvP, its just grief, and you know it, so do the rest of the white knights here, Don't try to make a colour blue when its red

I guess you didn't learn about this thing in game called Declaring War. It's a feature in game you can use to kill players without penalties. Have you heard of it? Or is your guild leader too cheap to pay the pennies it costs to kill trouble makers?

Posted

I guess you didn't learn about this thing in game called Declaring War. It's a feature in game you can use to kill players without penalties. Have you heard of it? Or is your guild leader too cheap to pay the pennies it costs to kill trouble makers?

belive me his guild is permanently in war with multiple guilds, currently also with mine :D . but you cant declare war to the guildless ...

Posted

I love when people don't understand our karma system.

I can't wait until ya'll make it to high level content, or you meet a lowbie who griefs you.

I bet all of you will leave your guilds and go solo.

Posted

Out of all MMOs I have ever played I have to say this is by far the worst community. I can't believe some of the shit I read.

Posted (edited)

tell the truth i don't see any fun in this pvp system it only makes more greef and angry players to ea orther 

and in the end most will quit 

a mmorpg must be fun and bring players together and have a great time together also but dam 

this game is so full off hate i never see a mmorpg this bad that is focus on pvp and the system won't work 

i have play many pvp mmorpg types but realy BDO is on my top list with a bad pvp system 

yeah because controlling grind spots by top guilds across all channels 24/7 didn't anger 80% of the player population before...

no, just most of the hardcore players will quit which they would've anyways so they won't be missed. they hate losing even for a small thing so they rage quit all the time. and another group takes its place. game needs newer people to get more money because the hardcore people already spent their money and lot of them are boycotting so Daum doesn't give a ----- about them. they dont buy enough elions tears cuz they hardly die, they already have ghillie costume, storage/inventory expansions, weight limit and the game, they don't buy breeding resets, they don't gamble dye shop or horse skill change coupons. all they do is grind and grind, taking up the resource and driving potential customers away from this game who may later purchases all these things. inb4 "well we paid for it!". well, so did 80% of the other players. l2share

pretty sure before this, guilds controlling the grind spots were getting rid of other players away from 'their' channel. "SPOT TAKEN". "OUR CHANNEL". is that your way of a great time for everyone? now with this patch, people can grind anywhere anytime. they'll still be threatened and PK'd but now they don't have to lose XP for it.

this game is full of hate and that's literally how this game has worked since day 1 until this patch. now things got reversed.

Edited by clangpicky
1 person likes this

Posted

you mean more griefing? we get penalties for killing them, thats why they come back over and over again, its not more PvP, its just grief, and you know it, so do the rest of the white knights here, Don't try to make a colour blue when its red, like a fricking lawyer defending something that is utter bs..cause that is exactly what these carebears know deep inside...opwpvp means competition, and no penalties = grief,, not competition....cause they know they would get shrekked over and over again. they just don't care so they rather suicide till they go negative, and profit...Thats how it is, and don't even try to add another argument, if you want to progress then work for it, in you're own phase, like you have been having the will to progress for so far

And you think before killing random person who just happen to walk past by is not griefing? Seriously, you are tasting your own medicines.

Griefing? How is it? You are the one attacking them like before, you have no problem getting negative karma before, why is it different now?

Funny the so called "Hardcore" PvPers cry the most and tell their guild members to gank on others so they can have the place. Sorry did I miss something? Wait, you can still do it.

Suck it up, you are tasting what you did to others before, you can still do everything as before, somehow you attacked other and that's "griefing" to you, what a self-centered bastard.

I love when people don't understand our karma system.

I can't wait until ya'll make it to high level content, or you meet a lowbie who griefs you.

I bet all of you will leave your guilds and go solo.

I guess having high level with good gears to kill you for "fun" or "get some blood pumping so I don't get bore with killing mobs" is not griefing at all.

I have played with top guild members long enough to know their EGO. Seriously, grinding with them and they often said "Let's go kill party on the back, have some fun".

Top guilds also kill people at Field Boss for fun as well, guess that's not griefing. They are so brave when in numbers, but when alone, cry like a sissy.

1 person likes this

Posted

These dudes are delusional yo, salty as f because they can no longer scare lower leveled/under geared players with an exp loss penalty.  But literally nothing changes, if you were truly about PvP you would embrace this change as it encourages other players to fight back, you can still kill them regardless, absolutely nothing changes, you can kill them till the cows come home, and as a PvP player you should be excited by this prospect as you will undoubtedly get more PvP...

But, no, you guys are salty that others who grind no longer get exp penalties, so you don't feel like king of the hill with your guild anymore...  My god the hypocrisy here is palpable... L...  O...  L...

1 person likes this

Posted

I suppose it never occured to you that maybe "taking over" grind spots and preventing others from progressing their characters isn't supposed to happen? 

This is so much spot on. Obviously the company wants new players to have a point to play and keep the game alive, not just 1% of no lifers to hug the game for themselves and chase away everyone else. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yea but now u dont get to grind they can do whatever they want without penalty

Why would you wanna grind? You are big bad PvP player so you don't kill PvE mobs anyways.

Posted

This discussion........

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

This discussion........

giphy.gif

+1 I know right...  Here I am like *facedesk* xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

155sfn.jpg

OR MAYBE NOT BE IN A GUILD THATS KNOWN FOR ZERGING.

because people will actually grief you if they see that you're in a guild who zerged in that past. sucks to suck doesnt it?

this is honestly the most hilarious punishment i've ever seen.

Edited by woohoo

Posted

I just love how the PVP community is acting as if they took PVP out of the game. Odd really.

1 person likes this

Posted

so you keep killing them. pvp 24/7. isn't that what people wanted? gimme more pvp! this game is too pve!

You can't, retard, because we go negative karma. Do you even know how the pvp system works? Ofc you don't because you never did it.

Posted (edited)

I love how, in all this nerd rage, no one has figured out the obvious solution: Invite that rando to your party. Maybe they suck and you never see them again. Maybe they don't and you recruit them. Maybe they're from a different guild and you just made a small time enemy into a small time ally. Maybe cooperation isn't anathema to PVP. Maybe you'll google anathema and, by way of some self edification, upgrade your lexicon.

logic & communication... new concept for the leet guys who need to defend THEIR Grind spots. or just want to faceroll new 50ers...

You can't, retard, because we go negative karma. Do you even know how the pvp system works? Ofc you don't because you never did it.

Well. If you act like a psychopath, yo get treated like one...  no one forces you to, or?

Edited by Khel
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand the point of a one sided system. The old karma system wasn't perfect but either way it punished BOTH PARTIES for PvP flagging. You both received the same punishment (grinding more mobs) arguably it was a harsher punishment for the person flagging up because being negative karma is very detrimental. Now only the winners are being punished for PvP. How is that a good system? What other game punishes the winners?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

and how is going negative karma stopping you from pvp'ing? you'll get attacked. you pvp. no one hitting you, PK them. scared of the penalty? WAIT DIDN'T U WANT HARDCORE? its clear you're the retarded one.

Edited by clangpicky
1 person likes this

Posted

If you go negative karma you're an idiot, yesterday I even replied specifically to you on what you can do to stop griefers but your just too stupid to learn i guess

only bad players let themselves be griefed

Posted

this makes pvp which is the core of black desert useless.

how will ppl defend their grind spots? how will ppl take over grind spots? we can't now since everyone can just ram themselves into a grind spot and expect the other ppl to give up and leave.

pvp which is the core of black desert? What? Where does black desert claim that pvp is the core of it? I nowhere read that Black Desert Online is a pvp game. The only thing it has is the possibility to pvp but its not what bdo is all about.

As you said yourself grind spots. how will people defend their grind spots. Hm grinding wasn't that a pve activity? or do you grind players in pvp for exp?

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0