• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Road to 100% Knowledge-Titles-Energy Completionist need answers

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi i put here a list of knowledge related questions and mysteries to solve:

1.    Elswin and Woodrey npc are they in game or forgotten?visit their places day and night no clue... finishing economy2 seems impossible SOLVED Elswin but Woodrey IS NOT IN GAME YET checked day and night at spot so impossible finish economy 2

2.    a wild seed that is NOT dry mane,silk honey, sunrise herb, fire flake, silver azalea

3.    fugitive khaln? skin?

4.    healing stone

5.    silk, silk thread, cocoons SOLVED silk-silkthread gathering laundry lines (rhutums-helms-giants- behr)

6.    introduction to quiz (only this the rest i have all) SOLVED node war patch (doesn't exist anymore)

7.    magic crystal of infinity-STRENGTH recipe http://bddatabase.net/us/theme/7119/ SOLVED (recipe page 2)

8.    elder tree SOLVED node war patch

9.    timber tree

10.    white tin

11.    coral

12.    big shrub

13.    gray shrub

14.    red shrub

15.    CROPS: egg, everlasting herb, blue rose

16.    calpheon imperial delivery manager aka Lamiro Ladans (discovered day and night time still 0 energy please fix and give me MY points) SOLVED node war patch (stil have ??? on Lamiro Ladans but gave me points)

17. EMPTY CRYSTAL HOW IT WORKS?

18. Breath of aal???where???when???why not????gggghhhhh????SOLVED node war patch (sadly tears are expensive and not like old cheap breath but ok)

19. Biotite

20. Falling crystal http://bddatabase.net/us/recipe/75/ to craft http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15114/

21. High-Grade Crystal Fusion (Infinite Opportunities for Change)
Mid-Grade Crystal Fusion (Terrific Opportunity for Change)
Low-Grade Crystal Fusion (Excellent Opportunity for Change)

22. magic crystal of experience http://bddatabase.net/us/item/37124/

23. Strange rock on epheria ridge beach mining opal and shells for housing but after +100 still no knowledge

added some craft related and other mysteries, i will add more in future

thanks in advance for good tips

Edited by anarres
update and solved stuff

Posted

Blue Roses can be found on some of the islands north of Mediah.

Elswin and Woodrey are for Imperial Trading, so not in the game yet.

Posted

Blue Roses can be found on some of the islands north of Mediah.

Elswin and Woodrey are for Imperial Trading, so not in the game yet.

i was  in all islands and only found trade item nothing that actually is good for crop knowledge wish to know if someone had this knowledge and how...thank you anyway for answer

Posted

i was  in all islands and only found trade item nothing that actually is good for crop knowledge wish to know if someone had this knowledge and how...thank you anyway for answer

This is from the database, not personal experience. Unsure if those are yet in the game. Did you check the marketplace?

Posted

This is from the database, not personal experience. Unsure if those are yet in the game. Did you check the marketplace?

of course my questions are very advanced gameplay level (i don't like hardcore term, i'm ultracore player anyway :)  )

i live with database open and doubled checked anything before write those questions because didnt found nothing myself nor in korean/russian/western sites. I also like to find myself things but at this point i have only not implemented yet things or bugged or great mysteries ( i didnt wrote about the longleaf tree cave with mobs and no entrance or the absence of some world bosses like Karanda).

some stuff also is not yet implemented x example hunting so i didnt wrote about it (hunt food, elixirs)

wish to find some answers soon need close some circles :)

Posted

The wild seed that is not one of the regular plants is probably this: http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/1215/

I've found a few of the Everlasting Herbs in the mountains north of Bree Tree Ruins, and they require Gathering Skilled lvl5 to harvest.

Posted

Everlasting herb is in the game, they are found all over the world. Knowledge is possible.

Silk and Elder tree should be activated with valenica.

Posted

The wild seed that is not one of the regular plants is probably this: http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/1215/

I've found a few of the Everlasting Herbs in the mountains north of Bree Tree Ruins, and they require Gathering Skilled lvl5 to harvest.

Everlasting herb is in the game, they are found all over the world. Knowledge is possible.

Silk and Elder tree should be activated with valenica.

everlasting i gather a lot what i need is seed, like also for truffle (that i know is my last knowledge for mushroom stalk) .Idk if now is implemented or need more than artisan level to gather or just more luck...the fact is doesnt exists both at market (the seed not the plant).

the point n2 checking bddata base should be one of:

Dalvenia Alrea Seed (Dalvenia Alrea Seed)
Penestraria Seed (Penestraria Seed)
Nolina Seed (Nolina Seed)
Wild Ginseng Seed

but thay sound like from valencia and also no trace at market too...the point is that what is now in H (knowledge) should be all doable; there are some exception like titles they put today that are valid until next christmas, hunting stuff (include recipes and musket crafting), economy 2(see point 1) maybe this is another ?

is strange because if you close some knowledge circle and tomorrow they add contents you have new circles or the new thing is addedd to the old list so what we have now should be all accessible.

Wish to know if someone closed that circle life skill>wild seed

Posted

For all of your gathering needs: http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/  

For all of your knowledge needs: http://bddatabase.net/us/knowledge/

For Ecology knowledge, reference the specific mobs you're looking for on the DB. I'm currently at 375 energy myself.

Posted (edited)

For all of your gathering needs: http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/  

For all of your knowledge needs: http://bddatabase.net/us/knowledge/

For Ecology knowledge, reference the specific mobs you're looking for on the DB. I'm currently at 375 energy myself.

lol you haven't read at all what we start to debate...you can't find any answer of what i asked on sites that i have already double-checked before write this post...i asked if someone actually reach my point (or more) and how solved....nevermind when you will arrive at my point (and you will understand what are we talking about) i will tell you

Edited by anarres

Posted

It's likely that most of the things you listed are simply not in game yet , or badly implemented.

- Elder Tree for exemple, this is already in game at the spot indicated on the database, but you can't gather them. I think they will simply be unlocked with the valencia patch.

- Some other might be bugs, like truffle hyphia, everlasting herb seed , ect...  i don't see any reason for them not to be implemented in game.

I also have a question: Do you know how to get the knowledges in the Life Skills > Crafting section , and also in Farming > Mushroom ; Wildflowers  ?

Posted

It's likely that most of the things you listed are simply not in game yet , or badly implemented.

- Elder Tree for exemple, this is already in game at the spot indicated on the database, but you can't gather them. I think they will simply be unlocked with the valencia patch.

- Some other might be bugs, like truffle hyphia, everlasting herb seed , ect...  i don't see any reason for them not to be implemented in game.

I also have a question: Do you know how to get the knowledges in the Life Skills > Crafting section , and also in Farming > Mushroom ; Wildflowers  ?

wildseed in farming are listed in n2 + 1 not founded yet

wildflowers are in primary product and are

all easy to find except what i listed 12-13-14 never saw atm (maybe i didnt payed attenction to some island or not implemeted yet)

farming mushrooms stalks are

this is easily doable just seed white one in farm and harvest (seed)
about truffle i remember in russian server there were seeds at market so was gatherable easily here seems not

Posted

wildseed in farming are listed in n2 + 1 not founded yet

wildflowers are in primary product and are

all easy to find except what i listed 12-13-14 never saw atm (maybe i didnt payed attenction to some island or not implemeted yet)

farming mushrooms stalks are

this is easily doable just seed white one in farm and harvest (seed)
about truffle i remember in russian server there were seeds at market so was gatherable easily here seems not

Sorry i didn't explain myself properly, i know about those. But there is two other sections listed on the database, wich contains knowledges like this .

And i never got them by farming at the garden.

Posted

Sorry i didn't explain myself properly, i know about those. But there is two other sections listed on the database, wich contains knowledges like this .

And i never got them by farming at the garden.

is better you start looking from your database knowledge with H and research to the other bddatabase and NOT viceversa, because bddatabase is a translation from korea and/or russia so the order could be different from eu and also include valencia and all possible not implemented things. Maybe farming< mushroom (for farming) and < wildflower is something not implemented or my level of farming is too low to produce/or gather to have that knowledge. I seed all kind of mushroom (except truffle cuz cant find seed) from white to blue and nothing happened except mushroom stalk knowledge, also i daily harvest mushrooms but didnt open any new circle of knowledge. If you got just 1 new knowledge the circle will open but I have only crop seed -wild seed -special fruit and mushroom stalk. Wish to open new circles of knowledge but i think is not yet possible or i miss something about farming.

Posted

I got silk thread knowledge from laundry lines at the Rhutums. Perhaps you can get silk from them too or craft it because i see silk on the marketplace.

Posted

I got silk thread knowledge from laundry lines at the Rhutums. Perhaps you can get silk from them too or craft it because i see silk on the marketplace.

thanks i saw now the silk at market but visiting ornella doesnt give me any quest (as  is written on silk window)

silk thread knowledge you got at rhutums close catfish and manshas? how?

Posted

3.  It's Fugitive Khalk, and I've read it is a rare drop from hunting bats with the hunting minigame.

Posted

silk thread knowledge you got at rhutums close catfish and manshas? how?

i got silk thread knowledge from gathering the laundry lines in Behr(same as in rhutum camp), they give a random thread.

Posted

i got silk thread knowledge from gathering the laundry lines in Behr(same as in rhutum camp), they give a random thread.

thanks a lot found it! silk knowledge so i will do thread as well :)

Posted

Giants and helms have laundry aswell - silk node not available till valencia (cocoons aswell)

Posted

lol you haven't read at all what we start to debate...you can't find any answer of what i asked on sites that i have already double-checked before write this post...i asked if someone actually reach my point (or more) and how solved....nevermind when you will arrive at my point (and you will understand what are we talking about) i will tell you

90% of the things you're listing on this asking questions about don't give you energy. If you're 'on the road to 400 energy', you only need to complete the sections that give energy. Hence my reply on using the knowledge db. The rest of the knowledge is completely useless except for personal feel goods.

Posted

90% of the things you're listing on this asking questions about don't give you energy. If you're 'on the road to 400 energy', you only need to complete the sections that give energy. Hence my reply on using the knowledge db. The rest of the knowledge is completely useless except for personal feel goods.

yes i made a wrong title better was road to 100% because is not energy only (that i almost finished) but  knowledges and titles related that i can't find anywhere. Probably with valencia will unlock all and add more knowledges-energy-titles but i would like to complete all i can do now and find those yet unsolved...but seems nobody found them as well. Also there is not much to do so i keep on searching ;) 

Posted

6.    introduction to quiz (only this the rest i have all)

Have found this one?

Posted

yes i made a wrong title better was road to 100% because is not energy only (that i almost finished) but  knowledges and titles related that i can't find anywhere. Probably with valencia will unlock all and add more knowledges-energy-titles but i would like to complete all i can do now and find those yet unsolved...but seems nobody found them as well. Also there is not much to do so i keep on searching ;) 

That was the confusion with my original reply. I'll be back later today and do a quick scan to see if I have any of these!

Posted

Is anything known about 22. magic crystal of experience http://bddatabase.net/us/item/37124/

Apart from the basic formula?

2xcrystal - 2xEssence - 5x Processed mining stuff - 3x Crafted blood

I can't remember any of the various NPC's mentioning it with regards to making crystals but I generally don't pay that much attention.