• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse getting killed by PvPers?

199 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been afk horse leveling today, and 2 separate occasions I've been knocked off my horse and my horse died. My horse has never been a target until today since BDO launch. Did something change for horse griefing or was I just unlucky to be preyed twice? Actually, what is the karma loss for horse killing?

Just to note that death counter does go up. 1 or 2 deaths is manageable for breeding, but if the situation gets worse, then breeding will suck even more.

Edited by LightlySalted
add more info.

Posted

It's happened since launch, count yourself lucky that it didn't happen to you until now. There are also certain spots you can accidently wander into where griefers like to practice their Horse skill "charge" at afk players. Sadly. It's happened to me. (Unfortunately for the three of them, I was not afk.)

A couple things to note: one: it takes away very little karma to kill a horse. Two, it takes little karma away to kill a player that's not flagged for pvp, in my estimation- you can kill 3 players a day (Pking afk players) and regain that lost karma by grinding an hour. 

I suggest you run your horse or wagon along the safe area in front of heidel like many, many players do, during afk training. Also if not in a safe area, bring the horse you can afford to register a death on (not tier  6/7 stock).

Note: I do not PK afk players, that's not PvP to me, that's griefing. PvP is duels, arenas, Guild v Guild, or other conquest objectives. Your mileage may vary dear reader.

7 people like this

Posted

They -----ed up the pvp, so we are protesting. They called us greifers. We will show them what griefing means. 

24 people like this

Posted

i think some people are "protesting" regarding the last patch.

Posted

They -----ed up the pvp, so we are protesting. They called us greifers. We will show them what griefing means. 

All you are actually doing is showing how easily it is to trigger an emotion in you with a video game. Seems awful petty and frankly silly to me, griefing those not responsible for the change, those unable to fix the changes and you are alienating those that may PvP "with" you in the future.

25 people like this

Posted

It totally makes sense to kill horses and trainers because they are always at Sausans trying to ks and invade your grind spots. Yeah.

25 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm prettie sure I heard/read that your horse cant gain death stacks if it was killed by a player. It can only get them if killed by a monster/boss etc

So they most likely kicked you off your mount near a bunch of mobs and the mobs killed your horse. Everyone already knows that its unsafe to go AFK pathing through the combat zones since the start of the game, even new people to the game know that, its common sense. Its why people use towns/cities to train their horses mostly.

Edited by Bethany
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh my, those guys are officialy avenging on the civilian, Sadam Hussein and Kadhafi are still alive, very salty, and playing BDO... Just how toxic the so-said HCG can be?

Edited by Wald
1 person likes this

Posted

how about this: dont autoloop your horse in a non safe zone aka a battle zone. auto loop in heidel like the rest of the smart ppl are doing.

Posted

It totally makes sense to kill horses and trainers because they are always at Sausans trying to ks and invade your grind spots. Yeah.

No, they are on forums telling us to quit :P

Posted

As if that'll fix anything.

You are no real pvper. Any real pvper enjoys the change, haven't heard a single person that actually knows what pvp means complain about the change as it opens a whole lot more opportunities.

You are crying because you can't "claim" a PVE spot anymore. Which makes you a PVE'er. Nothing more nothing less. Go cry elsewhere with your flawed and dumb logic.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just a bunch of self-entitled shitheads proving to Daum that the "hardcore" part of the community are a bunch of immature shitters that throw temper tantrums and ruin innocent people's days for their own fun if they don't get what they want, when they want it. Honestly I could give less of a shit if they all just quit LOL, they're all -----ing angsty teenagers. The community will probably be more civil and nicer. Just level your horse in a safe zone.

Edited by Xairen
13 people like this

Posted

Want back your Loli? Poor Kid?

Posted

Want back your Loli? Poor Kid?

Mhmm? Go back to kill stealing in sousan please :P

Posted

And you are an immature idiot.

Now he'll show you what immature idiot means!

Posted

^ This. ;)

Posted

Mhmm? Go back to kill stealing in sousan please :P

Was never there..... but wont care anyway.... im not EGO-broken.

Posted

You are no real pvper. Any real pvper enjoys the change, haven't heard a single person that actually knows what pvp means complain about the change as it opens a whole lot more opportunities.

You are crying because you can't "claim" a PVE spot anymore. Which makes you a PVE'er. Nothing more nothing less. Go cry elsewhere with your flawed and dumb logic.

If they would remove karma penalty aswell, sure we would enjoy the change. But how it is now, it became a pure PvEers griefing fest.

1 person likes this

Posted

If they would remove karma penalty aswell, sure we would enjoy the change. But how it is now, it became a pure PvEers griefing fest.

^ this

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would they? Karma penalty is there to prevent unfair griefing. So the PVP opportunities increase, but the Karma remains to make sure players don't kill the same players over and over again. Griefing is the worst thing that can happen to any type of player, but most of all new players. No new players > declining gaming community > declining gaming community empty servers > empty servers > no game.

Remove karma and wait 2 months, game will be empty.

please people, think ahead instead of only as far as your own nose.

4 people like this

Posted

If the horse is die in a wagon is does not count in death counter. I'm just changed to do AFK fishing / horse leveling with a low level alt. That's safer.

Posted

Now he'll show you what immature idiot means!

He did already with his posts here. Totally showed me. 

Posted

Then perhaps you should ask more People, and what whole new opportunities does this new change give?

Posted

preach it brother

Posted

Thank you for helping the PVE cause. All you are doing is showing Daum that more provisions need to be put in the place to prevent idiots from ruining others gaming experiences. :D

2 people like this