• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvPers, Stop Generating More Hatreds.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe that most of the us want to participate in PvP.  They are not going to PvP because PvP is imbalanced.  Nobody want to be killed and always losing exp in PvP.

Look at those negative posts,  I think the exp penalty removal from PvP is the right decision made by Daum because of those haters in PvP.   I am not saying all the PvPers are haters, but there are really some bad PvPers who think they are gods in the game and always kill people for their own profit.

I love PvP,  PvP is a part of game and it is my end game goal,  I am doing everything to be competitive, I want to be the 1% top players in PvP,however,  I stopped going to PvP currently because I cannot win. There are something I cannot handle. Here are the examples :

I have a Job / class, I will be beat up by the people who don't have a job / class in PvP . I can pay cash for advantage, but there are no such P2W functions.

I went to dinner with girlfriend / boyfriend.  I will be beat up by a single person who ate junk food in front of computer. 

I am working hard to make silver, but I lost to auction RNG / bots. I will be beat up by the Bots and the blessed ones..

I farmed several MOS/Witch Earring / Ogre Rings, but I failed enhancement. I will be beat up by the lucky people who have TRI accessories. 

I am playing a melee class and I am not a sorceress. I will be beat up by ranged class and sorceress. I can play a new class but I will be couple months behind.

I am not an aggressive person. I don't KS anybody, but I got ganked by a spot thief who hit me first from behind.

No matter how hard we are playing,  we cannot really work on those listed issues. That is why I am calling PvP imbalanced.  More people will join PvP if Daum can balance the PvP, then we can talk about the penalty in PvP again. 

No game can satisfy everybody.  BDO is designed as a single player game. People are playing without much interaction now. The PvP penalty shouldn't bother us at all.

Negative actions won't make this game better. The hatreds will kill the game before Daum does.

4 people like this

Posted

Just like in sports. Who trains the most wins the medals. Coming from someone who also can't compete with the top dogs. But you won't see me complaining. They invest more time, they have the bigger sword. Either I bow down or get killed.

3 people like this

Posted

If you really expect balanced and fair pvp in an open world pvp i honestly don't know what the ----- are you doing playing BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

PK simply isnt and shouldnt be balanced. If i would stab your IRL i wouldnt wait until you get a knife and beeing ready. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just like in sports. Who trains the most wins the medals. Coming from someone who also can't compete with the top dogs. B

Giving Topdogs the tools to actively hinder the progress of others to get to "Topdog status" themselves was a bad decision anyway.

Good they took away one of those tools in the last patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you really expect balanced and fair pvp in an open world pvp i honestly don't know what the ----- are you doing playing BDO.

yeah , that the ---- are they playing BDO if they want to have PvP penalty

Posted

Giving Topdogs the tools to actively hinder the progress of others to get to "Topdog status" themselves was a bad decision anyway.

Good they took away one of those tools in the last patch.

Yup.

Now everyone has those tools.

Posted

carebears and casuals......you will never ever come close to being on par in this game with hardcore players / guilds.

This change did nothing to help you if you are in a guild......we wardec you and farm you like we farm mobs.

Accept you will remain a non factor in this game....now and in the future when things become a whole lot worse ;)

Posted

Krogos, does doing this in game make you feel better about your inadequate life?

I ask because generally, I've noticed the power fantasy among young males who feel they have no control or respect in their lives.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup.
Now everyone has those tools.

Isnt it fun how "the PvPers" cry now?  

Before, if someone was afk-killed fishing/griefed for needing one ogre, etc... he/she was told to suck it down and man up, its a pvp game.

Funnily how those now cry loudest.. ah Karma... 

2 people like this

Posted

carebears and casuals......you will never ever come close to being on par in this game with hardcore players / guilds.

This change did nothing to help you if you are in a guild......we wardec you and farm you like we farm mobs.

Accept you will remain a non factor in this game....now and in the future when things become a whole lot worse ;)

you mad bro ?

Just like in sports. Who trains the most wins the medals. Coming from someone who also can't compete with the top dogs. But you won't see me complaining. They invest more time, they have the bigger sword. Either I bow down or get killed.

It is not like sports,  Sports are nothing like the RNG in BDO

Posted

you mad bro ?

It is not like sports,  Sports are nothing like the RNG in BDO

mad on what ? a casual that plays this game for 1 or 2 hours a day ?

i cant be mad on them....i feel sorry for them having any illusion they can ever catchup.

1 person likes this

Posted

mad on what ? a casual that plays this game for 1 or 2 hours a day ?

i cant be mad on them....i feel sorry for them having any illusion they can ever catchup.

Alright , you are not mad , then look at your first post,  you used the word " you " a lot and didn't come with an opinion 

you were calling me carebears and casuals. Do you know anything about me ?  post something make sense plz

Posted

Isnt it fun how "the PvPers" cry now?  

Before, if someone was afk-killed fishing/griefed for needing one ogre, etc... he/she was told to suck it down and man up, its a pvp game.

Funnily how those now cry loudest.. ah Karma... 

I'm not explicitly a pvp'er.

I've never griefed or killed people AFK or killed someone over taking an ogre or whatever and any time and I'm vocally against the change.

It is fun how people automatically assume that because you're against it you must be a griefer.

Posted (edited)

I'm not explicitly a pvp'er.
I've never griefed or killed people AFK or killed someone over taking an ogre or whatever and any time and I'm vocally against the change.

It is fun how people automatically assume that because you're against it you must be a griefer.

It doesnt matter anyway.

Each pvp guild worth its salt is prepping for sieges.

Grinding is by far the best way to prep yourself for this event.

Grinding was already a chore and with this change it became even worse, specialy that the real griefers now have total immunity - the ones without a guild specialy those lame rangers who are beast in pve grinding.

If you are a pve players or a casual in a guild you still cant grind at sausons, your guild  gets war decced and farmed to the safezone by every pvp guild who out gear and out level and out skilled you on every level you can imagen.

So what did this change realy do for a casual or carebear inside a guild ? 

Why was the exp on death by bosses not removed ? this surely would have had a far greater impact on the carebears and casuals as the carebears love boss fights no ?

A hardcore player plays 8 hour a day, a casual 2 hours a day.

Toss in a world boss and 2 deaths, what did this change do ? a casual will never ever ding to 56 without using elions tears as these bosses make your leveling progress nullified.

So why did Daum took half assed measures if they realy wanted to help casuals or carebears ?

This changes nothing but endless griefing and prolonging the grind even more :)

Edited by Krogos

Posted

A hardcore player plays 8 hour a day

About time some people start washing their own socks and get a perspective in life.

2 people like this

Posted

Eh, well, yes and no

I agree that taking the exp lost from PK is right but it is also not good

Before it was that both parties involved in pvp received a penalty exp lost and gain karma

now the losing party loses nothing while the other guy still gains karma making it unbalanced in terms of good and bad 

They shouldve come up with a better solution instead of giving the middle finger to a portion of the community 

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Anne_Rose
1 person likes this