• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Karma 2.0 - Where is it?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

WlnHr8e.png

Since you, at DAUM spent precious office time with us, making this, where is it? We are getting changes we didnt ask for, but something you guys wanted, and we wanted, we havent gotten. So far from most DAUM CM's this is being completely ignored. I would like a final response to the status of the Karma 2.0 system. Will we ever see it or was it just a PR stunt?

We COULD of had this system which was fair to everyone, and prevented griefing on both sides, instead we get a hamfisted update that only favoured one portion of the community while upsetting a large portion of the community. KARMA 2.0 is the anwser but you guys wont even tell us whats going on with it or if it was just a false prophet, just to increase sales. Its about time you gave us a straight answer DAUM.

30 people like this

Posted

Haha the thing we were advertised, such lies :)

Posted (edited)

Did someone's reply just get deleted? Lmao.

Edit: Ahh no, was just a double-posted thread.

Edited by Kuroshikon

Posted

I agree time to give us an answer

Posted

vaporware.

vaporware.thumb.jpg.69981d4e5cabfd5afe53

Posted

It was never anything more than a discussion so you can still find it in the PvP forum and the News and in the PM Diary 2.2 thread

"I know this is a very rough concept, but as explained, it only exists on paper for now and we are proceeding to refine it. We are not sure if this concept will be feasible, but we would like to get the first feedback on this topic."

Posted

Bounty Hunter system was always gonna come with Valenica; assuming this flagging and karma is as well.  Gotta wait and see though.

Posted

Bounty Hunter system was always gonna come with Valenica; assuming this flagging and karma is as well.  Gotta wait and see though.

gotta wait, top kek

Posted

Where is it Daum.. Whhheeree is it??

Posted

Obviously a PR stunt. @CM_Jouska Care to confirm? 

Posted

forgot and abandoned...  

Posted

Withholding Awakenings when the mass majority wanted it and changes Karma system when the mass majority didn't ask for it and now I doubt they will answer any question with a straight up answer. Pathetic excuse for a "Community Manager".

Posted

Withholding Awakenings when the mass majority wanted it and changes Karma system when the mass majority didn't ask for it and now I doubt they will answer any question with a straight up answer. Pathetic excuse for a "Community Manager".

Don't forget delaying node wars and castle siege for 2 months. And now another delay on them for god know how much time.

Posted (edited)

Don't forget delaying node wars and castle siege for 2 months. And now another delay on them for god know how much time.

blame the lack of an anticheat, if we had the Russian anticheat (we cant because the anticheat breaks every eu/na law about privacy) we would already have them...

Edited by St0rm

Posted

As far as I am aware this is a concept made by Jouska, not by Daum.
The reason it isn't implemented is because PA has long shown that they are
unwilling to apply major game changing mechanics to a game for a singular region.

Not any game changing mechanics that actually take work to create looking at recent events however.

Posted (edited)

unwilling to apply major game changing mechanics to a game for a singular region.

Not any game changing mechanics that actually take work to create looking at recent events however.

And why is this system not good for Korea also? They would benefit also. Also to note, Jouska works for DAUM, If he made something while working FOR DAUM then DAUM made it. Jouska is not independent of his company, he is part of it.

Edited by Death's Proxy
2 people like this

Posted

Maybe we should not give them 50m monthly, maybe if we don't give them money they will care about their biggest market.

Posted (edited)

the change we got 2 days ago rendered the karma system utterly useless, since alot of people stood behind this new "bounty hunter/karma 2.0" system a couple of months ago i think it's about time the developers create this system which is benifitial for all avaiable clients.

it doesn't have to be now, we can't possibly expect that. but if it's a work in progress and not a concept anymore it would make a huge part of the playerbase happy, not just here but in japan,korea and in russia too.

Edited by Aedix
2 people like this

Posted

And why is this system not good for Korea also? They would benefit also.

But that requires effort, seeing at the amount of support it
got but no response or even mention from PA about it you can assume a couple of things.

• We'd rather make new content.
  • We do not believe this will work for every region.
  • Daum never told PA about this concept since it's Jouska's pet project.
  • We can't make it because X reason (same why they couldn't make a toggle walk, just not worth the time or we fired all our programmers)

I'm here still wondering why it was still pinned in the PvP subforum for all this time if nothing was gonna happen with it.

Posted

But that requires effort, seeing at the amount of support itgot but no response or even mention from PA about it you can assume a couple of things.

• We'd rather make new content.
  • We do not believe this will work for every region.
  • Daum never told PA about this concept since it's Jouska's pet project.
  • We can't make it because X reason (same why they couldn't make a toggle walk, just not worth the time or we fired all our programmers)

I'm here still wondering why it was still pinned in the PvP subforum for all this time if nothing was gonna happen with it.

Thats my whole point though, why the hell have we not heard ANY update on it at all? Why the silence?

Posted

I dislike that the CMs are non-active and not communicating on the forums, not even a word on how they will fix this or improve  this 

Posted (edited)

I dislike that the CMs are non-active and not communicating on the forums, not even a word on how they will fix this or improve  this 

because after every post they make, people leave the game

edit: they are just afraid

Edited by Guli

Posted

BUMP! and F.UCK off that whiner "mimimi i lose 1 f.ucking % XP."

Posted

WlnHr8e.png

Since you, at DAUM spent precious office time with us, making this, where is it? We are getting changes we didnt ask for, but something you guys wanted, and we wanted, we havent gotten. So far from most DAUM CM's this is being completely ignored. I would like a final response to the status of the Karma 2.0 system. Will we ever see it or was it just a PR stunt?

We COULD of had this system which was fair to everyone, and prevented griefing on both sides, instead we get a hamfisted update that only favoured one portion of the community while upsetting a large portion of the community. KARMA 2.0 is the anwser but you guys wont even tell us whats going on with it or if it was just a false prophet, just to increase sales. Its about time you gave us a straight answer DAUM.

I know, right.  I so want to see this!

Posted (edited)

I can understand why Pablo wont comment, everytime he makes a statement he causes a shitstorm because he got the wrong information. Not even sure why hes a CM really, as he doesnt really manage the community, he creates more drama with his poorly thoughtout replies.

Enough is enough now. They need to finally answer these questions, and not just about Karma 2.0,  the state of the game also. 

Edited by Death's Proxy