• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Refund everything I bougt...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

It's what I would ask even if they wouldn't do it...

Because if I go to the shop and ask for a game like street fighter or soulcalibur and yea I got it. But after the first patch, I got a mario bross game... What should I do? I go back to the shop and say "hey guys.... I asked for a bloody fighting game not a funny pve game...". I guess they would have to refound me...

But yea that's not going to happen there... But I just wanted to share that idea.

And yea... I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED ...

3 people like this

Posted

What you hate Super Smash Bros?

Posted

k

Posted

Because if I go to the shop and ask for a game like street fighter or soulcalibur and yea I got it. But after the first patch, I got a mario bross game... What should I do? I go back to the shop and say "hey guys.... I asked for a bloody fighting game not a funny pve game...". I guess they would have to refound me...

But yea that's not going to happen there... But I just wanted to share that idea.

Oh please, the drama comes in tidal waves.

This patch did NOT do the equivalent of turning Streetfighter into Mario Brothers. Grow the f up already.

1 person likes this

Posted

image.gif

I do not normally do grammar things, as i make my share of faux pas as well, but this is funny, at least to me.

image.thumb.jpeg.800020d5f9db5280c1db7df

7 people like this

Posted

These carebears might actually git gud, help !

1401x788-american-psycho.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

actually your analogy doesn't even work here since you bought a PC game and PC games can't be refunded.

Posted

Guys, please stop joking about 9/11 my dad died that day.. best pilot in Saudi Arabia

k

Posted

baba ji, is that you??

Posted

image.gif

I do not normally do grammar things, as i make my share of faux pas as well, but this is funny, at least to me.

Hidden Content

LMAO!!!

Posted

What you hate Super Smash Bros?

Was talking about a simple Mario *.* But the idea is there. U go for a PvP game with open world pvp and now u get just a pve game with some nodwars and bg... yea nice amazing... I will nvr invest cash in cash shop anymore in any game if they can just change it as they want. It's just bullshit...

PS: don't tell me u can't PK anymore, I don't care to pk for the pk, I wanna def my spot, I wanna take others spot. I want to have this exciting things to know that we can loose xp if we do (xp or even more would be great)... I want those PvE farmer to go away if they want as they will nvr manage to be good opponent or we would never see them in any nodwars... I came for this PvP aspect of the game and all the farm I did was for that and not a kikoo stuff u can show up at ur mate... I want people to be smart but I guess it's to difficult to have.... My mate who hates to be known as casual or PvE boys would never come on such a game... BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT'S NOT THERE KIND OF GAME AND THEY WAN'T ASK TO THE DEV TO CHANGE IT FOR THEM...

Yea I know where the door is... I'm going. Anyway I'm not on this game anymore... as the mindless majority of our community won the heart (of the wallet) of the devs...

But guys I let u know, many guys nvr come on Forum. THose guys are those who plays. So the devs may now count that part of the gamer that doesn't go on there forum and stop to listent to those who has nothing to do except to ask for some changes they want.

Now I'm one of this guys so if u don't want to listen to me... U can but I would rly want them to give back the money I gave for a bloody PvP game and not a bloody PvE game noob european style... I bougt a corean style with hard PvP content. I would be in states I may want to take them to justice... and take all there cash out of there wallet because it seems it's the only shit they are watching for...

Posted

Yea I know where the door is... I'm going. Anyway I'm not on this game anymore... as the mindless majority of our community won the heart (of the wallet) of the devs...

But I bet you didn't delete all your characters...

Posted

But I bet you didn't delete all your characters...

Why would I? If they accept they did the biggest mistake ever and come back to there normal game... Maybe? No? Ok... well I can't still keep my account like this for now...

Posted

LOL, so all games who have classes got nerf or change the system, I bet you would try to get refund as well.

Good luck, LOL.

Posted

Chargeback before the chargeback time limit elapses.

It's blatantly obvious that they made this change exactly as people's chargeback timers are elapsing so that they could fraudulently steal your money with blatant false advertising without the player being defrauded having any recourse.

Posted

Why would I? If they accept they did the biggest mistake ever and come back to there normal game... Maybe? No? Ok... well I can't still keep my account like this for now...

Shoo, go and play other games already, LOL.

You don't even know how many MMOs got change during the course of 10 years, many system or features got change, I bet they all have people like you that threaten to refund. LOL.

Good riddance, always people like you. My way or the highway.

Posted

Shoo, go and play other games already, LOL.

You don't even know how many MMOs got change during the course of 10 years, many system or features got change, I bet they all have people like you that threaten to refund. LOL.

Good riddance, always people like you. My way or the highway.

They can try to balance the game for the class... it's not changing the aspect of the game.

It's like if u removed the RvR from daoC because pve farmer mindless guys want to farm in this RvR zone as the monsters give more experience... IT'S STUPID.

And yea I will contact there support to refound that game... NO but serious, u buy street fighter and after some times it changes to .... yea? Tetris? Mario Bross? But... WTF!!!!

Posted

I haven't played Street Fighter in a long time, but if my memory serves me right, both players had to agree to fight for the match to start, no?

1 person likes this

Posted

These carebears might actually git geared, help !

1401x788-american-psycho.jpg

fixed

Posted

I haven't played Street Fighter in a long time, but if my memory serves me right, both players had to agree to fight for the match to start, no?

And? When u came on that game and after the level 45 u know people can PK u... If u disagreed with that, why did u stay if it bother u?? Why did u harass the devs to change that aspect of the game? Just FU

Posted

as you can see, the forum is full of trolls.

I share your dissapointment. 

Posted

And? When u came on that game and after the level 45 u know people can PK u... If u disagreed with that, why did u stay if it bother u?? Why did u harass the devs to change that aspect of the game? Just FU

I have done nothing of the sort. Don't just randomly accuse people like that, please.

I'm just amused at all the comparisons. At this point I couldn't care less.

If this is really such an "Open World PvP Game" then why is there a flagging system to begin with? Why not just have any player above 45 attackable with no penalties to either side?

Why is there a quest in KR that actually unlocks PvP so players there have a choice about it?

Posted

jv2Q4sG.png

check and mate gg

Posted (edited)

fixed 

Point was even though they wanted them to git gud, they didn't  actually mean it but yeh .

Gud = geared .

Edited by Beeso

Posted

jv2Q4sG.png

check and mate gg

Their TOS is not Paypals tos.. You dont know what are you talking about. I wont chargeback, but it is possible. They completely changed direction of game i bought and used to enjoy.