• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Refund everything I bougt...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

And yea... I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED ...

Good thing you are disapointed and not disappointed. I hope you get much more "disapoint" from not being able to kill in the name of trolling :D

Posted

Their TOS is not Paypals tos.. You dont know what are you talking about. I wont chargeback, but it is possible. They completely changed direction of game i bought and used to enjoy.

not everyone pays with paypal. only reason you'd win paypal dispute is because Daum doesn't respond so PayPal system auto grants you the case in your favor, not because of tos. If Daum starts responding, you will lose.

Posted

Posted

I'm only on the forums the past couple of days because my mate told me there were so many tears to drink. Silent majority of the playerbase either support the changes or don't give a flying rats arse about it. Just gonna have to suck it up man. This game was never OW PvP friendly - if that game play element was to be a deciding factor in whether or not you were gonna play you should have done more research or spent $10 on a KR account to give it a whirl early. GLHF on your journeys. 

Posted

If you had read anything at all about BDO before launch, you would have known that it was a 99% PvE game, so why did you buy it? It is YOUR fault that you bought a game you didn't want in the first place. Next time, do some reading before buying.

Posted

image.gif

I do not normally do grammar things, as i make my share of faux pas as well, but this is funny, at least to me.

Hidden Content

Re-found= "You are here- again" thought it was hilarious also.

Posted

It's what I would ask even if they wouldn't do it...

Because if I go to the shop and ask for a game like street fighter or soulcalibur and yea I got it. But after the first patch, I got a mario bross game... What should I do? I go back to the shop and say "hey guys.... I asked for a bloody fighting game not a funny pve game...". I guess they would have to refound me...

But yea that's not going to happen there... But I just wanted to share that idea.

git gud

Posted

You won't get a single penny back, you will just get something very close to penny though :D

Posted

OP: What exactly is the point of this thread? You are not even saying that you 'will' actually ask for a refund. You 'would' ask sort of means nothing.

Well at least you appear to realize how silly it is to want a refund merely because someone else gets something.

Posted

OP: What exactly is the point of this thread?

Temper tantrum.

"I am going to run away and die in a forest because I could not have an icecream before the lunch" - 5 yo.

Same principle.

Posted

Was talking about a simple Mario *.* But the idea is there. U go for a PvP game with open world pvp and now u get just a pve game with some nodwars and bg... yea nice amazing... I will nvr invest cash in cash shop anymore in any game if they can just change it as they want. It's just bullshit...

It still is a PvP game with open world PvP. Nothing changed except the hardcore players' ability to penalize everyone else for trying to access higher content.

Posted

Because if I go to the shop and ask for a game like street fighter or soulcalibur and yea I got it. But after the first patch, I got a mario bross game... What should I do? I go back to the shop and say "hey guys.... I asked for a bloody fighting game not a funny pve game...". I guess they would have to refound me...

But yea that's not going to happen there... But I just wanted to share that idea.

But, what if when you bought the game, the shop told you that what you are buying is what is on the disk now, however it could turn into anything over time.  It could be the best game in the world and it could also be the worst game in the world - you might love it, you may hate it.

...and you still bought it...

Yet now you hate it, you come back to the shop and ask for your money back!?

Did you ever think to ask for your money back whilst you were still playing and enjoying it?

Posted

Their TOS is not Paypals tos.. You dont know what are you talking about. I wont chargeback, but it is possible. They completely changed direction of game i bought and used to enjoy.

No.  They made a change in anticipation of incoming content.  Sieges, node wars, GvG, all the lifeskills(and that's a lot of content), etc. were not affected by this change they've made.

They didn't completely change direction.  They merely tweaked a single aspect of a single feature in a multi-featured game.