• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Overwatch® is a Global Hit with 7 Million Players—and Counting

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Shot 4 times and got bored

Can't see what is special in it

3 people like this

Posted

I wasted too much on this damn atrocity to be able to afford both Overwatch and the new Mirror's Edge...

1 person likes this

Posted

Shot 4 times and got bored

Can't see what is special in it

For me, I always get invited by friends on battlenet launcher, joining their voicechat. Let the fun begin, the silly jokes, the awesome or bad moves they make haha

This month comes ranked tournaments. But for me its just relaxing gametime, when the kids sleep. 

Most say BDO looks beautifull but the headaches it can give me to stay competitive, grinding ogre rings for a few days or week, not all my gear was 15+. Wish I had the time for it, well even if I did had the time for it, I wouldnt "grind" be it for lvl/gear I got other priorities. 

Not enough blood imo

Vamp?

giphy.gif

Posted

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160602006554/en/Overwatch®-Global-Hit-7-Million-Players—and-Counting 

Feels like everthing Blizzard touch gets golden.

Waiting for Legion, playing cbt RIders of Icarus, its kinda full good classes and gotta catch them all.

While BDO gets into Oblivion, sadly.

overwatch-ed.jpg

Games gross more their first week of release than they will for the rest of the life of the game.

Nothing to see here.

Posted

Games gross more their first week of release than they will for the rest of the life of the game.

Nothing to see here.

Just look at BDO then and now. xD

I wasted too much on this damn atrocity to be able to afford both Overwatch and the new Mirror's Edge...

I'll gift you one, m99.

Posted

Nothing to see here.

There is enough to see, even monkeys dancing  lol

dancing-monkeys.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll gift you one, m99.

You don't have to...
even tho I'll gladly accept it if forced onto me...

Posted

You don't have to...even tho I'll gladly accept it if forced onto me...

Does it make me a defiler if I force something upon a god?

Posted

triggerd

Posted

triggerd

Don't trigger too early.

I don't like things go to waste. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Well, only if you spray paint dicks onto my likeness does it count as defiling.

Posted

Well, only if you spray paint dicks onto my likeness does it count as defiling.

The only ----- I paint is @Twizted Sizters.

And it's not with "paint" paint. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Why do you always make me feel like... Something great happens when my back is turned

Sounds like we both enjoy doggy-style. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

The only ----- I paint is @Twizted Sizters.

And it's not with "paint" paint. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hmm, you'll have to show me that in progress some day...

i like how you got censored but i didn't :P

Posted

I'm german - naturally being censored as fk.

Can't even do the something as silly as a hitler salute in public cause there's a law against it. 

you can do a Hitler with other parts of your body tho..

I can't Lenny face on my phone. Plus, I think I even messed up the quote...

Posted

I didn't mean it..

7dd851cc1ff78ef7cf1aee7efe1df53fc6aebe34

Well... this is awkward.

c1d6c8bd17ca27a583c30b51f811af70.gif

Posted

Nice.
1464906510407.thumb.jpg.0ec4aa51deaf650f

Posted

posting on bdo forum a fps game

wtf is wrong with u , get out

Posted

couldn't care less if its offtopic

just get out if u prefer that shit

Posted

you've got there quite a gift for being a moderator

Posted

What the ----- did you just -----ing say, you little normie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Tokyo University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Crunchyroll, and I have over 300 confirmed watched anime. I am trained in smug anime face warfare and I'm the top 2nd shitposter in all of bdo forums and all the anime subreddits. You are nothing to me but just another normie -----got. I will wipe you the ----- out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this anime, mark my -----ing words. You think you can get away with posting that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, -----got. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of weeaboo shits across the Earth and your Netflix account is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shitposts, normie. The shitposts that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call The Wire. You're -----ing dead, -----. I can be in my moms basement, all the time, and I can fap in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shitposting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of MAL and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little normie-----. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your -----ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying my crunchyroll subscription fee, you goddamn -----got. I will shitpost mild irritation all over you and you will drown in it. You're now a weeaboo, kiddo.

Posted

Another one of these crap? xD

tl;dr like last time 

giphy.gif

Posted

posting on bdo forum a fps game

wtf is wrong with u , get out

No reason to get hostile and rude.

Posted (edited)

Normal shooter with few appeal. But "hey, Blizzard made it!"....pfff WoW widows everywhere...

Classes are unbalanced like here (as usual Archers are OP in every game), and it's  a shooter, baam baam baam, become boring after 1-2 weeks.

Edited by Estiqaatsi