• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Look how lazy the CM`s are!

55 posts in this topic

Posted

So a quick look at the activity for CM`s they average about 3 posts a day.
You are supposed to interact with the community, you guys lost your keyboard or something?

And ppl are asking way they never reply they are rarely here that's way.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Because there's virtually only 3 worthy threads/posts to answer, at most.

Edited by Che
22 people like this

Posted

I think they are trying to lower player base to stabilize the servers without having to buy new ones. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm sure they are currently sitting behind a table discussing the huge wave of negative feedback ever since their last patch.
Seeing if there can be a middle ground for both groups or something alike.
1464905926708.thumb.png.f46e2b58d96925bf

Edited by Yablo
2 people like this

Posted

You are supposed to interact with the community, you guys lost your keyboard or something?

Maybe it's just one guy with different accounts.

Posted

They're being smart and avoiding interaction with all these whiners until they go back to game. Otherwise CMs has always been replying. 

1 person likes this

Posted

They're being smart and avoiding interaction with all these whiners until they go back to game. Otherwise CMs has always been replying. 

this is not true.

they had less activity during the last few weeks already. even before the patch.

communication is dying. the only cm that seems to care is CM_Tytyes who started to manage the french AND the english community during the last few days.

Posted

this is not true.

they had less activity during the last few weeks already. even before the patch.

communication is dying. the only cm that seems to care is CM_Tytyes who started to manage the french AND the english community during the last few days.

they are online, I've seen them delete some posts (one of mine included ) and closed a topic.

Posted

*working as intended*

Posted

they are online, I've seen them delete some posts (one of mine included ) and closed a topic.

while this is true, closing topics without a comment or deleting threads/posts is not communicating with the community

2 people like this

Posted

while this is true, closing topics without a comment or deleting threads/posts is not communicating with the community

+1. We didnt single reasonable answer about current situation after tha stupid patch exp change.Yet, they are closing topics without reason nonstop. 

Posted

maybe they dont wanna communicate to this cancer community?

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe waiting for the "protest" to cry itself to sleep?  *kappa*

Posted (edited)

Yes and IMO that is not acceptable, not only did they change a core mechanic.
But they refuse to give us any response and we can clearly see they are not engaging the community.

I hope there boss read this and fire them all. lol

Edited by Croft

Posted

why they dont close the forum then?

Posted

oh come on there is nothing to awnser only whnings on forums, no matter what they write you end up crying about what they wrote :D

+1. We didnt single reasonable answer about current situation after tha stupid patch exp change.Yet, they are closing topics without reason nonstop. 

please go play bdo :)

Posted (edited)

oh come on there is nothing to awnser only whnings on forums, no matter what they write you end up crying about what they wrote :D

Nothing to answer?
* They could give us a estimate on Siege wars.
* They can let us know what the plan is for desync.
* They can let us know if anything is being discussed about the recent Karma change (revert, new change, ...)

I can go on but I think I made my point.

Edited by Croft

Posted (edited)

why they dont close the forum then?

because complaining on forums is easier to ignore than people going to external websites like reddit or mmorpg.com and bringing more public attention which forces them to respond. plus they have control over to delete posts/topics if needed. 

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

because complaining on forums is easier to ignore than people going to external websites like reddit or mmorpg.com and bringing more public attention which forces them to respond.

Clangpicky the resident autist posts again

Posted (edited)

Clangpicky the resident autist posts again

be7.jpg

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

Nothing to answer?* They could give us a estimate on Siege wars.
* They can let us know if anything is being discussed about the recent Karma change (revert, new change, ...)

I can go on but I think I made my point.

Your point is invalid. You are assuming they owe you infos they either don't have/cannot share.

Sieges ? What if they can't actually say anything due to how big that patch would be ? What if they have some other things BEFORE sieges to put out ? What if they are considering Ninja/Kuno and Awakenings before Sieges ? Do they need to discuss this with us ? NO.

As for the recent Karma change, there's no reason for a insta-rollback. Let them gather your feedback, collect in-game data and then discuss with the devs about it. 

Posted

Nothing to answer?
* They could give us a estimate on Siege wars.
* They can let us know if anything is beeing discused about the recent Karma change (revert, new change, ...)

I can go on but i think i made my point.

They will release sieges when hackers will be gone. Just play the game and prepere for it. Knowing when will not help you. If you don't like it play another game and come back when sieges are released.

They will fix desync when they fix it. Knowing when will not help you in your gear progress

They will change pvp or not it also does not matter. Just play the game as it is right now.They made it same as KR version.

You just want everything right here and right now! Just be patient and play that gear grinding game.

Posted

coffee.thumb.jpg.f43222eb3112019b4e8b04c

Seriously though, they do what they can.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Your point is invalid. You are assuming they owe you infos they either don't have/cannot share.

Sieges ? What if they can't actually say anything due to how big that patch would be ? What if they have some other things BEFORE sieges to put out ? What if they are considering Ninja/Kuno and Awakenings before Sieges ? Do they need to discuss this with us ? NO.

As for the recent Karma change, there's no reason for a insta-rollback. Let them gather your feedback, collect in-game data and then discuss with the devs about it. 

They could stile communicate that could they not, or at the very least given us some more details?
Some information is better then no information, I rather be slightly informed then ignorant.

But hey if you like being ignored and held in the dark then be my guest.
I for one chose to ask questions until I get a satisfactory answer.*

But lets not get off topic here this thread is about the inactivity of the CM`s

Edited by Croft

Posted

Maybe they should not have this job then?