• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Merge servers or enable server transfers?

Would you like a merge or be able to transfer?   50 votes

1. 1. Merge servers or chartransfer?

• Yes please,
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Posted

As topic says. What do you guys think?

Posted

For what reason? edan is PvP, Orwen is RP, Uno is... Uno.

Posted

No reason for merges. Pearl item for server transfer could be nice in some cases though.

Posted

for what?

stop to believe those nerds that keep making "dead game" topics all the time.

they just rushed the game , and now those poor souls got nothing else to do ((

Posted

Server transfer, completely moving all characters/inventory/progress. Around 200 pearls maybe?

Daum can expect a large burst of spending for weeks after making it available, reasonably frequent purchases afterward, decent profit stored up there.

Posted (edited)

for $2? are you nuts? Thats WAY too cheap. People would hop in between servers on a daily basis. I can't see how server changes would be good for the game either, most games just die and have 1 semi-full server when its time to promote changes (yes yes, I'm using WoW as a reference, but they're the only one I've seen without killing their game in the process. Look at AA, all but Kyrios is 99% dead now because they added transfers.)

Edited by Everandea

Posted

Then add a 1 000 pearl transfer item, thats not expensive but enough for keep people from jumping 24/7 

1 person likes this

Posted

I would not worry about merging servers. When do merge the servers they all will become one. One server with 22 channels. No PvP, RP or PvE only servers. If they have one server off to the side it will be a server that you sub for to be in it. Transfers to servers will not be needed nor allowed.

Just keeping it 100% for yah 

Posted

Then add a 1 000 pearl transfer item, thats not expensive but enough for keep people from jumping 24/7 

even at $1000 people will jump on a daily basis

Posted

even at $1000 people will jump on a daily basis

Then, if they wanna pay that much for jump daily,  let'em. They 'll be happy and DAUM will be rich. 

The fact is that ''jumping server'' isn't a bad idea. Honestly, can't find a real reason to not put this.  

Posted

Then, if they wanna pay that much for jump daily,  let'em. They 'll be happy and DAUM will be rich. 

The fact is that ''jumping server'' isn't a bad idea. Honestly, can't find a real reason to not put this.  

1000 pearls, whoops. not $1000. And server hopping is bad because it makes an unreliable influx between active and inactive servers.

Posted (edited)

1000 pearls, whoops. not $1000. And server hopping is bad because it makes an unreliable influx between active and inactive servers.

hmm well, for 1000 pearls i wouldn't change server ramdomly, but k, maybe 1 500 or even 2 000 can be still acceptable xDDD   

the fact is i'm so bored of my server and wanna change but since i can't, i'm not able to play :c  like me, there are many other people... I don't see a transfer coupen as anything unreasonable to ask for :c 

Edited by dugarref

Posted

hmm well, for 1000 pearls i wouldn't change server ramdomly, but k, maybe 1 500 or even 2 000 can be still acceptable xDDD   

the fact is i'm so bored of my server and wanna change but since i can't, i'm not able to play :c  like me, there are many other people... I don't see a transfer coupen as anything unreasonable to ask for :c 

Transfers with time limitations before a second one could work.

Posted

Well since I opened a similar topic on a simple character transfer and Everandea seems to enjoy pointing out whatever reason jumps to mind for why it shouldn't happen, here is my contribution post to the opening up server transfers, with actual logical reasoning.

Posted

I see no reason for server mergers but server transfers would be great!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well since I opened a similar topic on a simple character transfer and Everandea seems to enjoy pointing out whatever reason jumps to mind for why it shouldn't happen, here is my contribution post to the opening up server transfers, with actual logical reasoning.

Your topic was regarding paid server transfers. After about the first few posts this one dropped the merging server topic and moved onto paid transfers. Considering this post was still semi-active, I figured it'd be better to continue compiling thoughts and opinions here instead of on a new thread.

Posted

Server transfer please ;_;

1 person likes this

Posted

it would be nice if people can transfer threre char too another server maybe even with a cooldown off 7 days ?

a server merge isnt really a option yet might come later ofc 

Posted

it would be nice if people can transfer threre char too another server maybe even with a cooldown off 7 days ?

a server merge isnt really a option yet might come later ofc 

Or even 30 days if they considere it better than free-transfering , but what can't be is that they forced us to play ''servers'' when we wanted megaserver and now they don't give us any way to meet our friends. I'm getting so done with this topic 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0