• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Reaction to Patch Perpetuating a Culture of Terrorism

294 posts in this topic

Posted

No no you're right. PKing is definitely terrorism and it's 100% appropriate to bring up spouses

Nobody said PKing is terrorism and your "spouse" was not brought up in anything resembling a negative manner.

The OP was about people ramping up griefing in an attempt to get the change reverted.

Posted (edited)

You brought her up by putting her on your forum handle. If you don't want her brought up - how about removing that? Also this is my last response to you. You say nothing of substance and continue to derail my thread.

You really are the type of person that has to have a response to everything. sigh. Please continue to call other people terrorists, and bring up their wives, and then proceed to defend your disgusting behavior. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

The OP was about people ramping up griefing in an attempt to get the change reverted.

Because pressing alt + C to kill someone not in a safezone is now "griefing." Get real kid.

Posted

C Y B E R T E R R O R I S M 

Psssshhhhh Terrorism without bombs is for pussies. us muslims are the 733t in this regards. -_-

Posted (edited)

Because pressing alt + C to kill someone not in a safezone is now "griefing." Get real kid.

That's not what the OP is talking about kid.

Also.

Personal attacks to deflect lack of a proper rebuttal because you've been proven wrong, classic. 

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

That's not what the OP is talking about kid.

Are you kidding me? Direct quote from the OP:  "..."violence and intimidation" within the game..."

The OP literally states it's about actions within the game.

Flagging on someone when they are not in the safezone is a "violent" mechanic built into the game. It's allowed. Intimidation? In what way, discouraging people from AFK playing the game? You left the safe zone, you acknowledged the risks in doing so. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

They are rallying around one another in the hope that using "violence and intimidation" within the game will force you to revert your patch.

Went and got the OP, just in case they try to edit it later and hide it.

Edited by Biggians

Posted

Are you kidding me? Direct quote from the OP:  "..."violence and intimidation" within the game..."

Flagging on someone when they are not in the safezone is a "violent" mechanic built into the game. It's allowed. Intimidation? In what way, discouraging people from AFK playing the game? You left the safe zone, you acknowledged the risks in doing so. Now you have to deal with the consequences.

Yes, but doing that specifically in an attempt to get Daum to reverse the change is what the OP is talking about.

Not PvP but intentional griefing. There is a difference. Saying it's not possible using in-game mechanics is like saying using chat to harass someone isn't harassment because chat is built into the game.

You *can* abuse mechanics in ways not intended, which is what prompted this change to begin with.

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by ARCHEVALKYRIE

Posted

You continue to miss the point, so I don't even know why I'm trying...

You are using tools (the forum) outside of the game to collude against AFK players. The system is intended to be used in-game for OWPvP and guild contests. It was not intended to be abused by players unhappy with a patch to completely rail against a segement of the population. You continue to talk about OWPvP as though I am completely against it - whereas I am only objecting to griefers and people abusing the system to their own end. 

Quoted the wrong person =P

Posted

Went and got the OP, just in case they try to edit it later and hide it.

LOL. Why would I change that? It's exactly how I meant it.

Quoted the wrong person =P

My bad!

Posted (edited)

GOOD NEWS BOYS WE'RE GETTING TO THEM, KEEP UP THE ASSAULT LMFAO!

Once again, YOU DON'T GET TO DO STUFF WITHOUT RISKS IN COMBAT ZONES, THAT'S WHY THE GAME SCREAMS AT YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SAFEZONE! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Welcome to BDO, an OPEN WORLD PVP GAME, where if you're in the OPEN WORLD, anyone can PK you. What a crazy concept, amirite?

I am tallking about your conduct IN THIS THEAD and in the forums. Abusive, hateful and harrassing to the extreme. Why would I think you were not the same in-game.

Oh, and YOU brought up that link that lead to the TOS.

Edited by Darlgon

Posted

You continue to miss the point, so I don't even know why I'm trying...

You are using tools (the forum) outside of the game to collude against AFK players. The system is intended to be used in-game for OWPvP and guild contests. It was not intended to be abused by players unhappy with a patch to completely rail against a segement of the population. You continue to talk about OWPvP as though I am completely against it - whereas I am only objecting to griefers and people abusing the system to their own end. 

Posted

marriage is a sacred bond. personal attacks on someone's spouse are absolutely unacceptable. bringing Che into this was totally uncalled for. when she comes 'round she is gonna post a .gif that is gonna make you feel soooo bad.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

marriage is a sacred bond. personal attacks on someone's spouse are absolutely unacceptable. bringing Che into this was totally uncalled for. when she comes 'round she is gonna post a .gif that is gonna make you feel soooo bad.

Okay... lol. I think any sane person knows I didn't attack her. I forgot to add, thanks for keeping up your trolling ways Kirsch.

Edited by ARCHEVALKYRIE

Posted

agreed. Need a CM to lock this thread before that kind of harassment gets out of hand.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

thank you Kir 

Okay... lol. I think any sane person knows I didn't attack her.

see the mature response is "Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have even mentioned that" But instead, as you are a child, you will continue to defend that and all of your other ridiculous posts. 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

agreed. Need a CM to lock this thread before that kind of harassment gets out of hand.

Since I reported Drem for his participation in this thread I would be happy to have a CM in here. You only want the thread locked because you don't like it.  I have nothing to hide. I didn't attack Che. :)

Posted

Since I reported Drem for his participation in this thread I would be happy to have a CM in here. You only want the thread locked because you don't like it.  I have nothing to hide. I didn't attack Che. :)

I find it funny that in a post talking about intimidation and harassment you're getting intimidated and harassed.

At least nobody wonders why this forum has a reputation of being awful.

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it funny that in a post talking about intimidation and harassment you're getting intimidated and harassed.

Indeed.

Posted

Be the change you want to see in the world. He should learn to be respectful before demanding it of others. 

Posted

Be the change you want to see in the world. He should learn to be respectful before demanding it of others. 

*She*

Posted (edited)

So you're expecting respect because...?

If I stacked all your posts on this thread what picture do you *really* think it'll paint?

Edited by bakimono

Posted

*She*

Sorry. 

So you're expecting respect because...?
If I stacked all your posts on this thread what picture do you *really* think it'll paint?

something beautiful 

Posted (edited)

Sorry. 

All right, if you're sorry - then I'm sorry for bringing up Che. Although, I stand by what I said before. In no way did I threaten her. I was simply making a shout out to debating on these forums with Che in the past. If that upsets you - I'm sorry. But I've never done anything remotely threatening to her or anyone else in this community.

Edited by ARCHEVALKYRIE

Posted (edited)

Here are some suggestions:

PVP can only occur between players with a level disparity of 5 or less. IE. A level 55 player cannot kill a level 49 player, but can kill any player at 50 or above.

I really like this idea! It keeps PvP competitive but doesn't allow high level players to abuse lower level players. 

Edited by 3amclub