• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Reaction to Patch Perpetuating a Culture of Terrorism

294 posts in this topic

Posted

Can this thread just be about linking pictures of additional irrelevant definitions now? 

burVTfR.png?2

sau·sage
ˈsôsij/
noun

1. a cylindrical length of minced and seasoned pork, beef, or other meat encased in a skin, typically sold raw to be grilled, boiled, or fried before eating.
    • minced and seasoned meat that has been encased in a skin and cooked or preserved, sold mainly to be eaten cold in slices.
      "smoked German sausage"
    • used in references to the characteristic cylindrical shape of sausages.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

None of what you said makes the game hardcore pvp though?
Let me make this simple for you, how many times have you died in-game and how many enchants have you lost due to it?

And yes if i can pay money to avoid the hardcore mechanic then it isn't hardcore anymore, do you think PoE hardcore leagues would still be "hardcore" if you could just drop a few euros whenever you die?

Hardcore donates that something of worth, value, or most importantly, TIME can be lost. If you don't understand that above all the things that you can lose on your character, that time is the most devastating and important one, you're even more foolish than I thought. Seriously, do you think before you type, or do you just wake up and start running into walls hoping by the good grace of mathematics that you'll eventually navigate the interior of your house like some kind of -----ing lobotomized lab rat and end up in your computer room?

Foolish, and probably doesn't have any characters over 55.

1% is roughly 10% of level 54, with full experience gems, pots, bonuses, scrolls, food, etc, you might get lucky to grind at about 2-3% per hour if you're blowing EVERYTHING and grinding AT NIGHT (that includes exp 50% scrolls). And it gets even worse the higher you go (56 is brutal to lose experience on as well).

The fact that dying robs you have HOURS of experience with no other recourse but to BUY IT BACK WITH MONEY, REAL MONEY, certainly justifies it as a HARDCORE PVP GAME.

As to the rest of you offering your encouragement and to those of you viewing this shit fest and who agree with me, I need you to post. I need your beautiful voices to be heard on this forum. It has been proven that the loud voices of mislead, ignorant, game destroying carebears dictated the navigation of this game to the state that it's in.

Armed with logic and a no bullshit attitude for these degenerates and their shit arguments, we too can restore the game to where it should be, designed for the original targeted audience as a competitive pvp game.

The sooner we fix this bullshit and distraction, the sooner we can continue to ----- at daum to fix desyncs and all the other shit in the game that needs to be balanced.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage
1 person likes this

Posted

Hardcore donates that something of worth, value, or most importantly, TIME can be lost. If you don't understand that above all the things that you can lose on your character, that time is the most devastating and important one, you're even more foolish than I thought. Seriously, do you think before you type, or do you just wake up and start running into walls hoping by the good grace of mathematics that you'll eventually navigate the interior of your house like some kind of -----ing lobotomized lab rat and end up in your computer room?

Foolish, and probably doesn't have a characters over 55.

1% is roughly 10% of level 54, with full experience gems, pots, bonuses, scrolls, etc, you might get lucky to grind at about 2-3% per hour if you're blowing EVERYTHING (that includes exp 50% scrolls). And it gets even worse the higher you go (56 is brutal to lose experience on as well).

The fact that dying robs you have HOURS of experience with no other recourse but to BUY IT BACK WITH MONEY, REAL MONEY, certainly justifies it as a HARDCORE PVP GAME.

I'm lvl 56, assuming random stuff is nice though. It seems to trigger you alot when someones says BDO isn't hardcore btw, am I hurting your identity or something? You poor, fragile creature :ph34r:

so, you claim it's a hardcore pvp game:
- lose nothing when you die in guild war
- lose nothing when you die in node war/siege
- used to lose 1% xp dying to PK, could be avoided through cash shop or loyalty
- lose 1% xp and maybe a gem when you die in PvE

The only reason you could consider this game hardcore is if you haven't played an actual hardcore game and don't know what it's like to literally have hundreds of hours of playtime lost in a splitsecond.

Keep sweating though, buddy, why is it so important to you anyways what the game would be labeled as? Seems like your one of those "I'm a hardcore gamerrr durrr" kids

Posted (edited)

Sorry:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207567515-Reporting-a-Player-for-Harassment

We aim to keep Black Desert Online a fun and competitive game. If you feel a player is harassing you, or in any way violating our Terms of Use, please submit a ticket through the gameplay section of Helpdesk.

Please be aware that we will not get involved in PvP disputes. Black Desert Online is a competitive PvP game, where open world PvP and PK’ing is possible. We expect our players to look for an in game resolution for these issues.

Please refer to our Terms of Use for further information.

I would refer you to THIS post by the CM in this thread:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/78301-why-are-naeu-publishing-staff-silent-on-important-issues-being-discussed-in-the-forums/&page=2#comment-1018761

"PvE vs PvP

• Black Desert was made with both PvE and PvP in mind and the game requires that both exists in unison for the game to work.  One is not preferred over the other.  I actually posted this previously but since then the thread has been removed otherwise I would gladly link it."

Edited by Darlgon

Posted (edited)

I'm lvl 56, assuming random stuff is nice though. It seems to trigger you alot when someones says BDO isn't hardcore btw, am I hurting your identity or something? You poor, fragile creature :ph34r:

so, you claim it's a hardcore pvp game:
- lose nothing when you die in guild war
- lose nothing when you die in node war/siege
- used to lose 1% xp dying to PK, could be avoided through cash shop or loyalty
- lose 1% xp and maybe a gem when you die in PvE

The only reason you could consider this game hardcore is if you haven't played an actual hardcore game and don't know what it's like to literally have hundreds of hours of playtime lost in a splitsecond.

Keep sweating though, buddy, why is it so important to you anyways what the game would be labeled as? Seems like your one of those "I'm a hardcore gamerrr durrr" kids

This is the final one, this is where I put your argument in a shitty built, hole ridden, discount coffin, and bury you along with it.

You have consistently ignored the fact that the game is based around Node wars, so let's -----ing enlighten your profound ignorance on the subject.

Do you even have a clue, the faintest -----ing clue as to what you lose in Node Wars, or what your guild is required to spend in resources, time, and silver to claim, take, invade, or defend a point?

Millions and millions of silver, time, workers, etc. It takes a shit load of time, a shit load of money.

Know how much a support tower costs to build by itself? 7000k silver. That's one building, one, to help control an area. That doesn't include first aid tents, that doesn't include the tower itself. That's a -----ing support tower.

Of course they're not going to penalize what you lose in GvG for dying, it's because you're already hemorrhaging inhuman amounts of every -----ing thing else minus experience. You're still losing time, time from farming all those things, spending power, etc.

You're done kid. You literally have no recourse in any of your arguments but to resort to ad hominem and character assassination like that Valk kid.

Or you could just stop embarrassing yourself and just stop posting.

Want some -----ing reference? Here you go.

I would refer you to THIS post by the CM in this thread:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/78301-why-are-naeu-publishing-staff-silent-on-important-issues-being-discussed-in-the-forums/&page=2#comment-1018761

"PvE vs PvP

• Black Desert was made with both PvE and PvP in mind and the game requires that both exists in unison for the game to work.  One is not preferred over the other.  I actually posted this previously but since then the thread has been removed otherwise I would gladly link it."

I already addressed this fact with the dunces earlier in this thread.

Node wars/gvgs aren't just in pvp, they effect PvE as well. What do you think happens when a guild controls the area, that it's just cosmetic and they don't gain anything from it? They gain taxes, they gain benefits. Literally every aspect of this game is dominated by GvG and PvP, PvE is a secondary thought, its a byproduct, it's a necessity created to fuel the supplies needed by PvPers to control areas.

You just don't know that because you're too short sighted to recognize it without the Node wars being implemented yet.

Ofc they're intertwined. Yet saying that PvE is somehow the focus point of this game is deluded, misguided, and wishful thinking for carebears. CM post does nothing to disprove their terms of service, and no reason to -----ing undermine the pvp aspects of the game for PvE. If you're curtailing PvE for PvP mechanics, guess what, you're not looking at both aspects of the game as -----ing equal. Maybe if PvP stopped a majority of people from progressing (which is complete -----ing bullshit, because I've made 4 alts, two 56s, a 51, and two 50s, and without using gear from my mains half the time), but it doesn't and never will. People are just too -----ing lazy or stupid to grind efficiently or process their economy in a way they can max their equipment out.

Posted

GAME

1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.

2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.

Go and be terorised in another game if you don't enjoy this one. Many players enjoy it. And no, your amusment is not more important than mine.

And, sadly, this game always had and always will have open world pvp, which is unfair pvp by definition. I have no idea why you are here. So this game will always have "toxic" OWPvP community. Please do check it out here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207567515-Reporting-a-Player-for-Harassment

I'm more than sure that you treat everyone the same, right? Wrong. No humans treats 2 persons the same. Such as I do not treat you and my friends the same. I am very able to hate you and insult you, while being a very "decent, kind, and respectful " person to the people that I like. It's humand nature, just as it is in the human nature to be frustrated by unwanted and unmotivated changes in your environement.

Thank you for the time you took to write a completely useless thread about pvp, a system that you are unable to understand, but right now you should leave, so:

spnjensenthedoorsoverthere_zps7076fe28.g

Yes it's human nature as you put it that is left over from primitive times that drive the development of the limbic brain. Being a racist is also human nature and has its origins in the same part of the brain. Succumbing to those baser instincts is not something you should be proud of. Nor is choosing to follow them in case you were thinking of claiming you were.

If you have kids you might try to help them evolve, not devolve.

Posted

Yes it's human nature as you put it that is left over from primitive times that drive the development of the limbic brain. Being a racist is also human nature and has its origins in the same part of the brain. Succumbing to those baser instincts is not something you should be proud of. Nor is choosing to follow them in case you were thinking of claiming you were.

Go back to r/futurology where they'll buy that bullshit.

Posted

I feel so blessed to have a thread stalker.

Posted

Could someone call the police? Duke Von Sausage just murdered a person with text.

Tagging Sausage in this thread is by far the best decision I've ever made. He is the hero we need.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is my thread now, you've been deposed for a hack and the gaming fraud that you are.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tagging Sausage in this thread is by far the best decision I've ever made. He is the hero we need.

LOL. If by that you mean he does nothing for your cause but he does plenty for mine. ;) I especially love his use of "ad hominem" when that's all he's done since entering. He's basically the biggest forum hypocrite known to man. It's good ol' fashion kill it with non-sense stuff.

Posted

So you don't dislike anyone and you don't insult anyone?

Posted

Hey @Kringle_Shag, glad you found someone to confirmation bias with. LOL.

d363149bca2ac0f386f5408bac77c46ca82a8115b2ecc88343af1e58260a31ed.jpg

Posted

LOL. If by that you mean he does nothing for your cause but he does plenty for mine. ;) I especially love his use of "ad hominem" when that's all he's done since entering. He's basically the biggest forum hypocrite known to man. It's good ol' fashion kill it with non-sense stuff.

You're one deluded fool. Not only are my arguments justified, it just makes the berating so much more potent because of it.

You can only lie to yourself here kid, the rest of us don't buy your bullshit.

Ya done.

Posted

You're one deluded fool. Not only are my arguments justified, it just makes the berating so much more potent because of it.

You can only lie to yourself here kid, the rest of us don't buy your bullshit.

Ya done.

Oh, you're still here?!?! *Gasp* LOL

Posted

LOL. If by that you mean he does nothing for your cause but he does plenty for mine. ;) I especially love his use of "ad hominem" when that's all he's done since entering. He's basically the biggest forum hypocrite known to man. It's good ol' fashion kill it with non-sense stuff.

He offers very detailed counter-points to your arguments, and rather than attempt to square off against him in a battle of wits, you try to dismiss his arguments as "non-sense stuff." When you can't even defend your viewpoints from another's counter-arguments, you've already lost.

Pack it up.

il_fullxfull.573351669_4ilj.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel so blessed to have a thread stalker.

Hey @Kringle_Shag, glad you found someone to confirmation bias with. LOL.

d363149bca2ac0f386f5408bac77c46ca82a8115b2ecc88343af1e58260a31ed.jpg

Do you even know what that -----ing means?

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
noun
noun: confirmation bias
  1. the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

None of what we have been discussing is new evidence requiring interpretation.

Posted (edited)

Wahhh. Nodes Wars don't work anymore! (Yet, they still work in Korea.) Wahhh. I can't hold grind spots anymore. (You never owned a spot in this game.) Wahhh, I don't have any real logical arguments so I'll use my opinion to make it sound like your full of **** and then assassinate your character. Wahhh. I'm a hypocrite and think I'm super smart. Wahhh. The sheer lack of nothing said in the last page is astounding.

He offers very detailed counter-points to your arguments, and rather than attempt to square off against him in a battle of wits, you try to dismiss his arguments as "non-sense stuff." When you can't even defend your viewpoints from another's counter-arguments, you've already lost.

Pack it up.

He offers nothing but ridiculous, hyperbolic opinions. Nice try. :D Nothing he said is fact.

Edited by ARCHEVALKYRIE

Posted

Wahhh. 

Literally you this entire thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wahhh. Nodes Wars don't work anymore! (Yet, they still work in Korea.) Wahhh. I can't hold grind spots anymore. (You never owned a spot in this game.) Wahhh, I don't have any real logical arguments so I'll use my opinion to make it sound like your full of **** and then assassinate your character. Wahhh. I'm a hypocrite and think I'm super smart. Wahhh. The sheer lack of nothing said in the last page is astounding.

He offers nothing but ridiculous, hyperbolic opinions. Nice try. :D Nothing he said is fact.

1/10, this kid is done for all eternity on these forums.

Wrap it up boys, we done here.

Posted

Do you even know what that -----ing means?

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
noun
noun: confirmation bias

Yes, yes I do. But clearly you don't. That's what all this campfire circle-jerking is. ;) Leave this thread and learn some stuff. Also @CM_Jouska, @CM_Tytyes, why hasn't he been taken care of?

1/10, this kid is done for all eternity on these forums.

Wrap it up boys, we done here.

Hahaha. That's what you think. You're a lot of talk and no walk. What are you 12?

Posted

An opt in opt out system would bring me back to the game, but I lost interest at being PK'd.

Posted

Yes, yes I do. But clearly you don't. That's what all this campfire circle-jerking is. ;) Leave this thread and learn some stuff. Also @CM_Jouska, @CM_Tytyes, why hasn't he been taken care of?

Hahaha. That's what you think. You're a lot of talk and no walk. What are you 12?

More Ad Hominem and doesn't even understand the term being used.

Yeah, youse eh dunning kruger kiddo.

Posted (edited)

More Ad Hominem and doesn't even understand the term being used.

Yeah, youse eh dunning kruger kiddo.

Ditto. You keep writing and all I hear is, "I'm a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite." Anyway. /backtoignore But please, feel free to keep stalking my thread. I like what you're doing for views.

Edited by ARCHEVALKYRIE

Posted (edited)

Yes, yes I do. But clearly you don't. That's what all this campfire circle-jerking is. ;) Leave this thread and learn some stuff. Also @CM_Jouska, @CM_Tytyes, why hasn't he been taken care of?

Let's see here. Sausage is offering strong counter-points to your arugments while ridiculing you in the process. You've devolved to nothing but ridicule without being able to argue against his points. Who's really making the fool of themselves?

You're exactly as your forum title would suggest.

Edited by Biggians